Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Reload Thread: Patalpine-------bad seller!!!

lsm
    lsm is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Patalpine-------bad seller!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLD 25 View Post
    nothing for me. Anyone else call the police?
    I have PM'd a few people asking for his name and info, but so far no luck. I called the police once but they said I needed more info before I could file a complaint. If I don't hear from anyone by Monday I'll try again. I think I called before anyone else so they didn't know who this guy was, I'm guessing they know now since more people have complained. If anyone has his info I'd appreciate it if they PM'd it to me. Thanks!

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

His lady got problems. Me and her got into it on the phone and she hung up the phone in my face. she talks about the issues she has with the family and she has a newborn coming soon and their funds are low.... and Unlike me, i am rich and don't have to worry about bills... blah blah blah.. If i was rich, i wouldn't be complaining over $85 now, would I????? Me and her are constantly yelling back at each other, i let her tell her side of the story, but as soon as i started to explain what really happened between me and Pat, she hangs up the phone.

Then she threatens me telling me if i call the other number (which is her 12year old sister's number), that she would file a charge against me for harassment! Yeah, i started laughing because she made it seem like i called this 12year old to **** with her. I called that number and asked to speak with Patrick or another adult. The child tells me that pat is not here, so i told her to leave pat a message.
    Now, his lady wants to press charges against me because i called that number to speak with pat. But she wants to take it as i called that number to harass her 12year old sister. She's trying to get back at me because i called the police on Pat. I called the police in Lake Arthur this time, they are going to do an investigatio on him and call me back.

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

IonSQL is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jesus, what a ****ing mess!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, but i will not let it go.... don't care if it was only $15

seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he said he shipped out my battery and it should be here in a few days.... we will find out

refrences:

BLD 25 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and the rest of us?

Head unit: Pioneer 880prs
    Sub: IDmax 12
    Amp:JBL GTO1201.1
    Comps: Alpine Type X
    REFS
    alphakenny1, flakko, dleccord, cbfryman, woodmister,
    fosgate140, allenzo, faulkton, james bang, 1jltoy, DeViOuSoNe, rpfuror, crxbmpn, Ishboo, Raffi, mac11, Makaveli7haDon, fast1one, chucku, jmanpc, azngotskills, hazardous0388, jdawg, sk8erboyla2004, the727kid, dipitydoo, Cxrazy, reson8, lopezEL, iamangus, curse-T, filtor1, tc3k101, braggpawn, brmcm15, 310w6, m3dia_lab grinder1989, alpine cda-9813, inferno333, Darren5531, super_duper, Christo 19, powerstroker, Korn4life, chaunb3400, hippishake, grimreper912003,manny1337

and Jando86 who wanted to be listed as an UBER REF

LexSC4 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you ask for a tracking number, i would have told him to keep what ever it was you were buying and hand over your money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he said money was a huge issue and he would prefer to give me the yellowtop instead. He mailed it usp so it doesn't have a tracking number according to him.... we'll find out....

for the rest of you guys, i don't see anyone else chiming in on the situation. A mater of fact, nobody said anything on this forum until i called the police and said what happened. It only takes a few seconds to find out where his phone number is located. It even says he lives in lake arthur on under his screenname. So all i did was look up his police department in lake arthur and called the number. I don't understand why nobody else is helping me with the situation....

but anyways, i still asked about you guys and he said your products/refund will be shipped monday.......

refrences:

Rohner is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Ali. If i dont here anything by the time i get to my new house ill try to give the PD a call and file a complaint.

BassBEAST88 is offline 06' T.H.S

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sent him a pm last thursday and still nothing, he said friday he would refund it. No reply to my last pm so im guessing he aint got my money! Im bout to fuc king FLIP out whats the deal man! This is $234.00 I WORKED MY *** OFF FOR now WTF is the DEAL!

3 Kicker 15" dual 4 ohm CVR's!
    Hifonics Brutus 1606D mono block wired to .7 ohms!
    complete 0 guage wiring kit
    Kenwood KDC X789 cd player

Refs MARK POTTS!

BLD 25 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think ali is right, the more people that call the P.D. the better chance we will have.

Head unit: Pioneer 880prs
    Sub: IDmax 12
    Amp:JBL GTO1201.1
    Comps: Alpine Type X
    REFS
    alphakenny1, flakko, dleccord, cbfryman, woodmister,
    fosgate140, allenzo, faulkton, james bang, 1jltoy, DeViOuSoNe, rpfuror, crxbmpn, Ishboo, Raffi, mac11, Makaveli7haDon, fast1one, chucku, jmanpc, azngotskills, hazardous0388, jdawg, sk8erboyla2004, the727kid, dipitydoo, Cxrazy, reson8, lopezEL, iamangus, curse-T, filtor1, tc3k101, braggpawn, brmcm15, 310w6, m3dia_lab grinder1989, alpine cda-9813, inferno333, Darren5531, super_duper, Christo 19, powerstroker, Korn4life, chaunb3400, hippishake, grimreper912003,manny1337

and Jando86 who wanted to be listed as an UBER REF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stop B!tching And Call The Police Department!!

refrences:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There ya go.... just made it easier.......

(337) 774-2411

call them and let them know the situation. They want proof, so show them this website along with the original F/S thread!!!!!!!!!!

refrences:

LexSC4 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BTW usps has tracking numbers just like UPS, and Fedex.

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LexSC4 View Post
    BTW usps has tracking numbers just like UPS, and Fedex.
    Only if you send it using a method that includes it.
    Plain parcel post does not include tracking of any kind unless you purchase the optional Delivery Confirmation or Signature Confirmation.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

User Tag List