User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: blados, not a seller for me.

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: blados, not a seller for me.

how hard would it have been to check your "sent" messages after getting the pm from me this morning and realizing that you didn't send me one? You tried to put this on me exaggerating and twisting the truth and bashing you, find 1 example of that in this thread please.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by springy101 View Post
    one of my first transactions on this site was with blados, i bought his avionixx 440.4. everything went smooth and would have no problem doung business with him again.
    if he handled this better i'd still be willing to do business even without the contact. If i thought he cared for his customers at all i'd probably take him up on the W6 he has.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

stuckinok is offline Sick My Duck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had a very smooth transaction with Blados on some 1/0wire sorry to hear yours was jacked up

Team High Desert Mobile Electronics ABQ, NM

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly dont see a problem with the OP, I dont see any exageration from what has been shown and I feel the same way when my time is wasted an appropriate feedback should be left. With that being said Ive delt with Blados and had no problem with him but had this been me I probably would make a similar thread. I know Im still waiting on paypal for my refund from a member on this forum and Impissed about that transaction too LOL.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus View Post
    I honestly dont see a problem with the OP, I dont see any exageration from what has been shown and I feel the same way when my time is wasted an appropriate feedback should be left. With that being said Ive delt with Blados and had no problem with him but had this been me I probably would make a similar thread. I know Im still waiting on paypal for my refund from a member on this forum and Impissed about that transaction too LOL.
    to be honest i was more pissed about him accusing me of "twisting" the facts IE lieing then him being a subpar seller

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got your refund. Blados coundnt/didnt come through...his fault, but you got your money back.

I have dealt with him. Went smoothly.

Locked, but not deleted.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2