Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Reload Thread: does anyone know Thunder9500???

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: does anyone know Thunder9500???

Quote Originally Posted by thunder9500 View Post
    I'll say this right now.

The one you got from me was as close to brand new as one out of the box. It worked when I took it out, It worked when I packed it in it's box, it worked when that box was packed and surrounde by peanuts in another box, and it worked when she took it and put in the Fed Ex ground pile.

What happened from there isn't really my responsibility. It was insured for $900. I feel confident that it's the disc causing the issue. If by some chance it's not, it's on you and your installer dawg....NOT ME.

In no way will I assume responsibility for the unit not working.

and i will say again....YOU HANDLED THIS THE WRONG WAY.

you keep saying you didn't want it public, but the first thing you did was post here????

whatever dude.

well....to be honest with you....if there was no obvious damage to the packaging, then the guy will have 1 hell of a time proving that FEDEX did anything wrong to warrant them dishing out 900 bucks. Really the burden falls on the sender to prove that the unit worked properly to begin with. I hope for both of you guys that the disk is the issue. I think both of you could have handled this better and hope in the end it all works out....

Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

thunder9500 is offline Team Kicker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    all these could've been avoided but you kept posting in this thread? just by reading your responses you would not be someone i'd want to deal with.
    then don't

no skin off my nose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    all these could've been avoided but you kept posting in this thread? just by reading your responses you would not be someone i'd want to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    well....to be honest with you....if there was no obvious damage to the packaging, then the guy will have 1 hell of a time proving that FEDEX did anything wrong to warrant them dishing out 900 bucks. Really the burden falls on the sender to prove that the unit worked properly to begin with. I hope for both of you guys that the disk is the issue. I think both of you could have handled this better and hope in the end it all works out....
    My feedback is flawless.

I am an national level sponsored competitor.

do you actually think that all of a sudden, out of nowhere....I am just going to start sending out broken or junk equipment?

come on now, lets get real.

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My feedback is flawless.

do you actually think that all of a sudden, out of nowhere....I am just going to start sending out broken or junk equipment?

you got it wrong mang...i'm not saying that you did anything scandalous ... i'm just saying that when it come to FEDEX that it's not that easy to collect from them without obvious damage. Otherwise i would not need a job...i would just send out packages, claim they were worth a grand, produce a receipt and claim my money. then do it over and over again. And if it is a issue with the unit, not the disk, since you work at one of the nation's top eclipse retail shops, then i would think you could easily send it back under warranty.

if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2 View Post
    this is still going on?
    he has the disk, I am waiting on him to get it installed.

PatFitz9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's at the shpo right now. hopefully it's done soon and all this will be over

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My feedback is flawless.

i think the way you handled looks bad. you seem to be an ******* but whatever.

PatFitz9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

update: they still have some work to do for the install, but it seems like the disc was the problem. hopefully i can get it all done midweek sometime.

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatFitz9 View Post
    update: they still have some work to do for the install, but it seems like the disc was the problem. hopefully i can get it all done midweek sometime.
    Glad you got it working.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4