Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: Mr. Loki!!!!!!!

goose5741 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mr. Loki!!!!!!!

Other people tryin to help....i havne't had any contact with loki since late july

FS:
    4 8'' AA Assassins (Sale Pending)
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403329

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yhpm

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Replied, thx...emailed him already...gonna wait til monday to call

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad the info helped, I'm dealing with a scammer right now and i know the feeling..

Good luck

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got a hold of loki, he claims he was gone and didn't have access to a normal computer which is why he's dissappeared from the internet, says he'll be shipping its soon....but i'll believe it when i see it, we'll see where i can get just dealing with him first before i try anything else, thx ever1 that helped...and viperguy pm me if u want the info i used to get a hold of him.

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goose5741 View Post
    I got a hold of loki, he claims he was gone and didn't have access to a normal computer which is why he's dissappeared from the internet, says he'll be shipping its soon....but i'll believe it when i see it, we'll see where i can get just dealing with him first before i try anything else, thx ever1 that helped...and viperguy pm me if u want the info i used to get a hold of him.
    He hasnt been gone, he is lying. He has used the internet everyday pretty much.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devillain00 View Post
    how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devillain00 View Post
    probably, I don't think he has visited here under his username however.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

68 R/T is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and i'm still waiting for my 70 bux from the guy and still nothing for my battery isolator.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could the next MOD who sees this please do me a favor and check loki's ip address and see if he has multiple accounts on here or anything???? That'd be wonderful if i could find that out....

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pm a mod, that'll be a ill faster

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the amp, he came through...it came today i'm hooking it up as we speak assuming it works right and everything it will be for sale...its a lil scratched up...but as long as it functions i'll be happy enough.

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It works...so i guess he came through...after several months lol.

Viperguy have you heard from him yet??? because i'll give you the info that i used to get ahold of him if you haven't go ur money back yet.

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

devillain can get in serious trouble for giving out classified info, but ok, as far as others I have been gone with access to government computers which let you do next to nothing, 2 of 3 problems are solved given the address for the hifonics amp guy that will be settled as well, as far as canada you never gave me your address again so when that happens I will make another extra effort after already spending 200$ plus sending multiple packages to canada.

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki View Post
    devillain can get in serious trouble for giving out classified info, but ok, as far as others I have been gone with access to government computers which let you do next to nothing, 2 of 3 problems are solved given the address for the hifonics amp guy that will be settled as well, as far as canada you never gave me your address again so when that happens I will make another extra effort after already spending 200$ plus sending multiple packages to canada.
    Too bad nothing I gave him was classified, I know the rules and boundaries and I know my limitations. He just didnt know where to look. Dont argue with me about being right or wrong, you are the scammer not me, you are the one in the wrong. The nerve of some people, I swear.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast