Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Reload Thread: Record Holder07= Shady

  1. #46
    arsonbob's Avatar
    arsonbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Record Holder07 View Post
    I don't have time to argue with you about this....the xbox did not ****ing work when it came to my house and it was in terrible condition....so F*CK you Gl0ck....and to Killahbean....sorry that you received a battery that was once in brand new condition and now is in good condition...we'll continue our plan once I get back home in Sept...I done with this thread/argument and if you guys want to believe that I'm shady....because he spent 30-40 bucks to ship a battery somewhere and then got a working xbox in return?? then gahead...I'm out
    I just don't think it was EVER his job to pay to have the battery sent out to someone at no benefit to him. He WAS entitled to his product back, as were you. However he was not obligated to do your business. That was your #1 mistake, was having someone else send out product for you. Bad idea.

    And, if the xbox was pictured in terrible condition, as he stated it was, you have no grounds to complain. What you saw is what you got as far as i'm concerned.

    I don't know how the battery became damaged or if it is even the same battery.



    Refs: Lowjacker, Raven2201, Navi(SD.com), pickup1

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...36#post2100236




  2. #47
    Record Holder07's Avatar
    Record Holder07 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    H.H.I.
    Posts
    460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    okay well why is he b*tching about a battery that is banged up but yet he sent me a BANGED up f*cking xbox??? The xbox works??? well I'm pretty sure the battery still works as well



    REF's: Raisedin305, Guy022077, Davesexplorer, Jeff Fronk (IASCA), CBFryman2, Stuckinok, Killahbean, M3on20 (Realmofexcursion), Shallowfu, MakDaddy, uglydimple12

  3. #48
    gl0ck's Avatar
    gl0ck is offline Makes things happen

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    because if you cant read im blamed for the banged up battery?



    2004 Pontiac GTO
    Beltronics-Viper-Spintech-Nitrous Express
    Kenwood Excelon-Incriminator Audio-Kicker SX- Eclipse-Secondskin

  4. #49
    arsonbob's Avatar
    arsonbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Record Holder07 View Post
    How did I back out of a deal.....the xbox works for him but he has an adapter for it....and when I got the xbox i hooked it up normally and it didn't work...?? he told me that I would prolly need an adapter to get the picture to work...so I said nvm and just sent it back...If any of you guys received something in bad condition....plus after hooking it up it didn't work correctly...you would ship it back to the sender as well...so don't give me that about me being shady and sending it back
    Oh, and IF the adapter WAS what you needed to make it work, It probably would have just been cheaper to buy that than it cost you to send the xbox back to him.



    Refs: Lowjacker, Raven2201, Navi(SD.com), pickup1

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...36#post2100236

  5. #50
    arsonbob's Avatar
    arsonbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Record Holder07 View Post
    okay well why is he b*tching about a battery that is banged up but yet he sent me a BANGED up f*cking xbox??? The xbox works??? well I'm pretty sure the battery still works as well
    So you admit the battery was banged up when you sent it? I'm confused.

    He isn't *****ing it is banged up, it isn't even his problem! It's yours. You made a new deal with killahbean and now killah got screwed, in which case he wants an explanation and a solution from what I read. I'm sure gl0ck could give a rats *** about whether or not killah is thrilled with the battery, as it was your guy's deal, not his.



    Refs: Lowjacker, Raven2201, Navi(SD.com), pickup1

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...36#post2100236

  6. #51
    Record Holder07's Avatar
    Record Holder07 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    H.H.I.
    Posts
    460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    That was a mistake but I had a good reason to ask him to send the battery that way....but he agreed to send it so why is that my fault??? He could have said no? couldn't he?? Gl0ck PM me how much you spent to ship the battery to Killahbean and I'll try to get your money back to you..but give me a few days to get it to you because it has to transfer to my paypal account....



    REF's: Raisedin305, Guy022077, Davesexplorer, Jeff Fronk (IASCA), CBFryman2, Stuckinok, Killahbean, M3on20 (Realmofexcursion), Shallowfu, MakDaddy, uglydimple12

  7. #52
    Record Holder07's Avatar
    Record Holder07 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    H.H.I.
    Posts
    460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    why would I admit that the battery was banged up...when I have a picture to PROVE THAT IT IS ****ING BRAND NEW YOU IDIOT?? Gl0ck PM me the shipping charges please because this is getting really annoying because its redicious.



    REF's: Raisedin305, Guy022077, Davesexplorer, Jeff Fronk (IASCA), CBFryman2, Stuckinok, Killahbean, M3on20 (Realmofexcursion), Shallowfu, MakDaddy, uglydimple12

  8. #53
    killahbean's Avatar
    killahbean is offline AzN Sensation



    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    I dont really care right now, as long as the batt holds its proper charge, im good....Im not sweatin over a car battery man....as to whos lying or whatever....I really dont know and I dont really care anymore....



    References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9
    ICIXSound - jochexum SVTF vehemental
    Do Not deal with LunchBocks And BoostdFoci











  9. #54
    mtdewelf's Avatar
    mtdewelf is offline addicted



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    vancouver, WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by killahbean View Post
    I dont really care right now, as long as the batt holds its proper charge, im good....Im not sweatin over a car battery man....as to whos lying or whatever....I really dont know and I dont really care anymore....
    lol this thread is crazy, and the only guy who was truly affected doesn't care



    Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

  10. #55
    killahbean's Avatar
    killahbean is offline AzN Sensation



    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    And arsonbob....you doin a hell of a job man....keep it up



    References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9
    ICIXSound - jochexum SVTF vehemental
    Do Not deal with LunchBocks And BoostdFoci











  11. #56
    arsonbob's Avatar
    arsonbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Record Holder07 View Post
    why would I admit that the battery was banged up...when I have a picture to PROVE THAT IT IS ****ING BRAND NEW YOU IDIOT?? Gl0ck PM me the shipping charges please because this is getting really annoying because its redicious.
    Watch what the hell you say. I'm TRYING to help resolve your guy's drama. I in no way attacked you nor do you have the right to attack me. I don't care if you're stressed, don't bi*** me out. I'm simply trying to help. I asked for clarification, NOT accused you that it wasn't brand new.



    Refs: Lowjacker, Raven2201, Navi(SD.com), pickup1

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...36#post2100236

  12. #57
    sue bee's Avatar
    sue bee is offline rock smoker



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    the deathstar
    Posts
    2,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    whoa...

    glock you send out that ipod? lemme knows



    Quote Originally Posted by yama168 View Post
    The dog can do it in Hawaii because he claims it's a citiziens arrests. And yes I do wish some one would beat their a*** for making us people in Hawaii look so dumb. Lealand isnt so tough when his dad and crew is around seen him @ a bar in Hawaii acting very humble but my bubbys still wanted to fu*k around and call him out to see what he got. He didnt want to fight even after my buddy bumped into him and spilt his drink on lelands girl.
    Bad95gt is a homo, thief.

    Kathy Sportsman
    117 PR 1016
    Texarkana, AR 71854
    United States

  13. #58
    arsonbob's Avatar
    arsonbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf View Post
    lol this thread is crazy, and the only guy who was truly affected doesn't care
    Hah agreed.

    Killahbean, I congradulate you and hope that the battery is in 100% working order for your own good.

    As far as the "keep it up", I don't know if that was sarcasm or what, but really I was just trying to help resolve, not flame away.



    Refs: Lowjacker, Raven2201, Navi(SD.com), pickup1

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...36#post2100236

  14. #59
    iceteebone's Avatar
    iceteebone is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    why don't you guys send each other bombs in the mail? this is hilarious. reminds me of high school




  15. #60
    arsonbob's Avatar
    arsonbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Record Holder07= Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    why don't you guys send each bombs in the mail? this is hilarious. reminds me of high school
    hehe, this is true.



    Refs: Lowjacker, Raven2201, Navi(SD.com), pickup1

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...36#post2100236

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum