Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

Lowjacker is offline 1/1 of SexualConstipation

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

Busa, can't you just copy and paste your new paypal reciept after covering the "personal information" with the transaction number and everything on it?

Car : 1988 Pontiac LeMans Aero-Coupe
    aka 'The Death Rocket'
    HU : DEH-16
    Fronts : Infinity tweets
    Rears : XS-R6941
    Subs : (2) XS-L100P5W
    Sub Amp : Memphis 16-PR 150.2
    Enclosure : Sub Zone sealed (2 cu. ft.)
    Hitting 130 dB* with this setup.....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Slammed View Post
    I throw poop at squirrels

*130 dB rating is not guaranteed. Reading was done with a Scosche Boom Stick and therefore can not be relied upon.
    Everything stated by me is my OPINION....if you don't like it I don't care......

Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

already thought of it and made a new post about it... thank you anyways for the idea, it is greatly appreciated!

"Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ill post it on this thread also...

If this isn't enough proof to clear my name i don't know what is:

my name is now cleared, god i feel much better now that i have proof that i am truely an honest buyer and seller!!!

kotec123 is offline Flame

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey im not sellin the type r's anymore then i guess

TCAB and 2 SI Mag 15"
    2 Kicker kx2500.1
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1
    1/0 all around
    big 3 done in 1/0,Yellow Top d31t.

Refs: spkrman x2,folgrz,bumpngt,belunt,lastcall, gl0ck mikeyboc, rippinitup7, SBLAZER, SWEET06CAMRY, blaze383, tweet02, wackdogg, dB Dom

ebay : kotec123 ....100% feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok, thank you very much for you time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, i am off to bed... won't be back on the board until day after tomorrow... got to go to FT worth tomorrow for my new job!

peace

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

i think you need to relax a bit, sounds like your wound a bit too tightly. ready to snap any moment.

jj4475 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya or needs a good *** whoopin maybe u wouldnt think so highly of urself

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you said "when my check comes in" did you have the money in the other account when you paid, because to me, it seems you had NO money in the bank when you paid for the amp...

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smd4life
    you said "when my check comes in" did you have the money in the other account when you paid, because to me, it seems you had NO money in the bank when you paid for the amp...
    i've asked that atleast a few times with no response. so i have come to the conclusion that the whole thing was his little scheme.

can you believe he told someone to "chill out and take it easy" in another thread lol

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

jj4475 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf
    i've asked that atleast a few times with no response. so i have come to the conclusion that the whole thing was his little scheme.

can you believe he told someone to "chill out and take it easy" in another thread lol
    lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smd4life
    to clear this up, i had sent the money that was already in my paypal account from selling some mustang parts i had to my bank account (which was the wrong one) and then used the same wrong checking account the next day or so to make the transaction because the money (i thought) was supposed to be in there didn't get in there becuase of the account being closed or i wouldn't have sent MY money to that account... I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE CHECK FROM THAT BANK from when i sent it from paypal to there... The money i sent toaster to clear my name and make this right was another $375 out of my pocket... so basically until i receive the other money i am into this amp for around $850-$900 or so (i can't remember exactly how much i send my "old" bank, maybe a little more).

so i say again, this wasn't a plan to scam or a plan at all other than to make a simple transaction giving toaster his money and getting me the amp in return, it was a god honest mistake... anyone else care to pick this apart a little further, i have endured this much, why not a little more??? don't you think since the debt is cleared that is enough for me, what is needed now? maybe not, maybe i have this to look forward to on this board from now on... hmmm, says a lot about some of the people on here HUH.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My name is cleared, everyone knows that i am not a scammer now like toaster posted up about me, and the debt is settled on my end... nuff said, i am tired of getting stressed out about it... if you want to deal with me in the future cool, if not, thats cool too, doesn't matter to me either way... I just wanted to get my name cleared from being a scammer because i am not, never have been, and never will be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jj4475
    ya or needs a good *** whoopin maybe u wouldnt think so highly of urself
    and let me guess, if i say something about this comment from this person that (gives the preception) that he is going to do something that i am still in the wrong for defending myself???

What if i said, are you the one who thinks he is going to give me that *** whoopin, would that be defending myself verbaly? would that be wrong for standing up for myself little more on this stupid thread that has already been taken care of??? OR should i report the post like a **** to the moderators of this board as a threat to me?
    either way, it doesn't prove a dang thing... I highly doubt that he wants to box with me in the first place as he is probably just another little kid on here trying to make him another post count, and would bet the money that i have into this amp that he doesn't have the balls to come prove that he could give me a good *** whoopin.

Like i said, i will take up for myself both physically or verbaly until the day i die, that is also how i was raised.

Actually, now that this matter is all resolved other than toaster actually getting on here and posting up that he has received the funds i would say that it needs to be deleted because it is doing nothing but causing more problems.

dkguitarist is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and let me guess, if i say something about this comment from this person that (gives the preception) that he is going to do something that i am still in the wrong for defending myself???

What if i said, are you the one who thinks he is going to give me that *** whoopin, would that be defending myself verbaly? would that be wrong for standing up for myself little more on this stupid thread that has already been taken care of??? OR should i report the post like a **** to the moderators of this board as a threat to me?
    either way, it doesn't prove a dang thing... I highly doubt that he wants to box with me in the first place as he is probably just another little kid on here trying to make him another post count, and would bet the money that i have into this amp that he doesn't have the balls to come prove that he could give me a good *** whoopin.

Like i said, i will take up for myself both physically or verbaly until the day i die, that is also how i was raised.

Actually, now that this matter is all resolved other than toaster actually getting on here and posting up that he has received the funds i would say that it needs to be deleted because it is doing nothing but causing more problems.
    so PM a mod to lock the thread.

2003 Chevy Cavalier
    HU:880PRS - SUB AMP: IA 20.1 - SUB: 13w7 (15" 05 XXX awaiting new box)

FOR SALE: USHER 9950 TWEETERS, USAMPS HCA-25 2 CHANNEL, XXX XBL^2 6.5" MIDS, Kicker KX300.2 amp

Refs: zachzchw, AcidicDreams, Mr Tibbs, Mr Teacha, vetkilr, Blunt, Showrides, Mihklo, QtrHorse, vosschs, nvruckus, jeeper07, sakura, iceteebone, 2loud4u, eatank, brents, bookechu, young_gun, maldecido33, pickup1, angryeric116, go_go_thrash, gentlejax, superblack350z, and 100% ebay feedback. (dkguitarist454)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast