Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

Record Holder07 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

Well at first the situation was totally out of control because both of you were in the wrong....it's hard to sit back waiting on items that you paid for and they never arrive on time...so that part I understood...but the cancelling of paypal was quite interesting...but this whole situation makes both of you guys look skeptical because both of you did something wrong...but BAD I'm glad to see that you are working to fix the situation to get your name cleared....Toaster's packing is terrible...if I received anything like that I'd be angry as well...but GL with this situation and hopefully all is well afterwards

REF's: Raisedin305, Guy022077, Davesexplorer, Jeff Fronk (IASCA), CBFryman2, Stuckinok, Killahbean, M3on20 (Realmofexcursion), Shallowfu, MakDaddy, uglydimple12

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you simply used the wrong acct why couldn't you use the right acct immediatly since the money would have still been in there? also it isn't a "measly" $375 if you don't have it at your disposal at all times right? no one said anything about "opening a can of whoopa$s", simply stated that he lived 30-35min from you, he could be a middle man, could collect the cash from you and paypal it to toaster himself since you can't figure out how to use the internet, you think you have the right to start talking about kicking someones *** outta assumptions?

The box looks ugly,but does it take a pretty box to make you happy? I see no noticable damages to the amp could just be angles and bad camera though, didn't you ask for pics with a random word? I don't care about either of you but your arguments aren't very valid. I think the only person involved with this that deserves a big thumbs up and the right to conduct business here is digital B.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dang, all of this and toaster still hasn't even sent me a PM so he can get his payment

"Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo930
    So your ride a hyabusa ? thats ****ing sick... those bikes are amazing
    yes i had a hayabusa that was stupid fast... i just sold it though because i am buying the newly desined hayabusa when it comes out and then turbo it, either that or i am going to get the new gsxr1k and turbo it... both the gsxr1k and the hayabusa are awesome bike and i would recommend them to anyone who has enough experience riding and the common knowledge to respect the machine because it can and will kill you if you aren't carefull... the only bike i have now is my stunt bike (the one in my avatar an autosig) i bought it just the other day just to goof off on and maybe take it to hallet race track with.

ssj2xxgotenxx is offline The Chan Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Busa,
    Imma stay out of this dispute as much as I can, but you can find his paypal address under "Recent Activity" or "All Activity" on the bottom of your paypal homescreen. Good luck and hope everything gets worked out.

Loserpunk [Buyer]

Kevokrook77 [Buyer] x2
    HCCAfan [Buyer]
    PRIVATEpastry [Seller]
    Trevor87 [Seller]
    Manosteel916 [Buyer]
    Vosschs [Buyer]
    jaberocs [Buyer]
    6spdcoupe [Buyer]
    Klepto [Seller]
    XxSuperAdamxX [Seller]
    kpozr2 [Buyer]

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf
    if you simply used the wrong acct why couldn't you use the right acct immediatly since the money would have still been in there? also it isn't a "measly" $375 if you don't have it at your disposal at all times right? no one said anything about "opening a can of whoopa$s", simply stated that he lived 30-35min from you, he could be a middle man, could collect the cash from you and paypal it to toaster himself since you can't figure out how to use the internet, you think you have the right to start talking about kicking someones *** outta assumptions?

The box looks ugly,but does it take a pretty box to make you happy? I see no noticable damages to the amp could just be angles and bad camera though, didn't you ask for pics with a random word? I don't care about either of you but your arguments aren't very valid. I think the only person involved with this that deserves a big thumbs up and the right to conduct business here is digital B.
    When i made the transaction the money was taken out of my paypal account (which i use to use just for paypal transactions but closed the account because i changed jobs and don't go to the town that bank is in very often, it is 30 miles away from me), so i couldn't immediately just turn around and make the payment... the account i have and use now is the account that i ONLY use for paypal and don't just keep money in there because i don't want anyone to be able to get into my real checking account and be able to take a sizable amount of money (just being smart about my assets and taking precautions... i keep 2 different checking accounts, one for paypal and online transactions, and one for my personal finances).
    At the point the digital B and myself was getting very skepticle of not getting our amps or replies from toaster and we thought we was getting scammed, i did what anyone in their right mind would do, i waited to make the payment until i received the amp, just like i told digital B i was going to do, it wasn't a plan to scam anyone, just a added safety factor that i accured from this mistake... As a matter of fact, digital B told me that i was the lucky one that i still had my money, and he wished he had that peice of mind!

And as far as the guy coming out and spouting off "if i knew of some people i could go give him a visit", that didn't sound like to me that he wanted to come over and have a cup of coffee...

I can strike away on this keyboard forever and there is always going to be someone that comes on here and says that i was in the wrong, i wasn't in the wrong morrally so why would any of this on my part make me someone that you wouldn't want to deal with? i made a simple mistake and it ended up working out to my advantage, that is all, and i am doing all i can to give the guy what is rightfully his, hell, i even took off work early today to go transfer the funds into my account and he just posted this crap up and never got back on here.

kotec123 is offline Flame

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmm so u can send me payment too!! lol

they type r's are waiting for ya

TCAB and 2 SI Mag 15"
    2 Kicker kx2500.1
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1
    1/0 all around
    big 3 done in 1/0,Yellow Top d31t.

Refs: spkrman x2,folgrz,bumpngt,belunt,lastcall, gl0ck mikeyboc, rippinitup7, SBLAZER, SWEET06CAMRY, blaze383, tweet02, wackdogg, dB Dom

ebay : kotec123 ....100% feedback.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k4rts
    would u mind pointing out the idiot comments for me.
    kid??? i am probably old enough to be your daddy LMAO
    just plain idiotic comment even if he is that old. actually expecially if he is that old.

BTW, what would you do when you got here to atoka??? absolutely nothing, you are just another keyboad warrior living scared behind a computer...
    notice he calls him out for saying he would stop by.

If you really want to "give me a visit" im not that far away! as a matter of fact, i am in OKC quite often because i am a council member of speed-tribe sportbike club which is based out of OKC... Don't be a keyboard warrior, it makes you look retarded and could get you in a bind someday!
    Notice he does the same thing he just talk about him doing pot calling the kettle devillain?

i am in OKC quite often because i am a council member of speed-tribe sportbike club which is based out of OKC...
    quoted again just because it seems like thats his biggest accomplishment in life so he had to mention it.

Did i mention I am co captain of Team Audio Dynamics? LMAO
    there you go snookums.

MiSeRy is offline loves company

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it sux for both of you i suppose, false statements about shipping and not having your money when the item is shipped and recieved, but i think i lean more towards bad's side bc the original poster came talking **** and should have handled thru pm'sbut didnt. if the guy (bad) isnt hiding/not responding, shouldn't have came blasting his name. as far as talking **** bc he defended himself, thats stupid. id be pretty pissed off if i was trying to make things right and the other person and others not involved were trashing my name. as far as the person who lives 30-45 mins away, yea id like to know what he actually thought he was gonna do? first off he would be arrested for starting **** on bad's property(wow u show him). as far as maybe he was gonna be the middle man and collect the money- think about that, would you hand over $375 to someone you don't even know that wasnt the person your dealing with? that would make you stupid! as i firt stated it sux for both of you, but i think you should handle your business privately till you have exhausted reasonable efforts. but then again im not either party so i dont know the full story, just my opinion from reading the thread

Blunt is offline 2009 ProStock 0-600 Champ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Record Holder07
    Well at first the situation was totally out of control because both of you were in the wrong....it's hard to sit back waiting on items that you paid for and they never arrive on time...so that part I understood...but the cancelling of paypal was quite interesting...but this whole situation makes both of you guys look skeptical because both of you did something wrong...but BAD I'm glad to see that you are working to fix the situation to get your name cleared....Toaster's packing is terrible...if I received anything like that I'd be angry as well...but GL with this situation and hopefully all is well afterwards

Can you not read? HE DIDN"T CANCEL THE **** PAYMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187
    Ever laughed so hard that your spincter hurt? Think that's what it feels like when you stuck in a cage with an ape during mating season?
    87 S-10 Ext Cab 4x4
    3 Treo SSX 15's
    1 Treo CXT4.1i
    2 200 amp Ohio Gen Alts

2009 USACi Pro Stock 0-600 World Champion
    TEAM DB DRIVEN
    TEAM TREO
    BROKEN SILENCE C.C.

refs: HCCAfan,meka,slain93gsr,spitfirees20,iceteebone,sa kura,john payton,Mr. Loki, 96MaxGLE, speedfreak28

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj2xxgotenxx
    Hey Busa,
    Imma stay out of this dispute as much as I can, but you can find his paypal address under "Recent Activity" or "All Activity" on the bottom of your paypal homescreen. Good luck and hope everything gets worked out.
    thank you, and i know how to get his paypal address, but i am just trying to make incentive for him to pm me and discuss this or even call me.
    Im waiting for him to get online to receive the funds so he can reply here immediately afterwards and clear my name so i can be finished with this retarded thread...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks for finally pointing that out blunt, maybe it won't come up 15 more times now LOL

i just wished he would get back on here and PM me or call me or something so we can get this worked out immediately... I am more than willing to pay him for his amp as i was when i sent the first payment, but i want to make sure he don't just leave me hanging here without saying he has received his payment! I don't know of any other way to clear my name here without him getting on here and saying he received his payment. anyone got an idea of another way i can prove that i sent payment to him other than him getting on here? i would be more than willing to do it if it is fessable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok, i am going to have to get off of here for a little while and take my wife out to eat... ill be back on around 8:00 tonight oklahoma time... so toaster, if you want to catch me, be on here at 8:00 tonight... also, you are more than welcome to call me if need be... my cell # is 5802391000, my name is james if you don't already know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im been here for a while and am still on line................ still no PM or no phone call???? HMMM

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks for finally pointing that out blunt, maybe it won't come up 15 more times now LOL

i just wished he would get back on here and PM me or call me or something so we can get this worked out immediately... I am more than willing to pay him for his amp as i was when i sent the first payment, but i want to make sure he don't just leave me hanging here without saying he has received his payment! I don't know of any other way to clear my name here without him getting on here and saying he received his payment. anyone got an idea of another way i can prove that i sent payment to him other than him getting on here? i would be more than willing to do it if it is fessable.
    you mean to tell me that after all this pointing of blame, defamation of character, name calling, and bullcrap, that nobody has a suggestion on how i can do this???

LOL, that is great, what a dang joke... i guess this was all just your lame attemps at post whoring and trying to raise your post counts hahahahaha... while you gained nothing but a stupid post count which means nothing in this world, you made people look like terrible people that are not... Although i am somewhat angry at toaster for posting this up without even sending me a pm or giving me a chance, at least he isn't on here with post after post of bullcrap that is really none of your business anyways...

Toaster...
    I ask that you call or PM me as soon as you get this toaster... I like the amp, and am very happy with its tremendous performance and appreciate the sale to me... I am very appoligetic for my mistake, and would like nothing more than to make it right with you.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast