Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61

Reload Thread: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

  1. #16
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    and yes, my full address is right there on the box, i have nothing what so ever to hide.



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO




  2. #17
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    here is the email i got from usps a little while ago that shows you guys just how long it took to get here and why digital B and myself was skeptical... Digital B, i hate to bring you into this (sorry)... digital B was really thinking about filing a claim with paypal because he thought that we was getting scammed, i am actually the person that researched it a little and let him know to not file a claim because the packages was indeed on thier way.

    Service Type: DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

    Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Delivered ATOKA OK 74525 07/31/06 2:29pm

    Acceptance VERONA MS 38879 07/24/06 9:08am



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

  3. #18
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    nice packing




  4. #19
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    if it would help ease your mind toaster i can send you $100 right now (thats all i got) and send the rest of it when the check gets here or when i get paid... as a matter of fact, when the check gets here and i get it cashed and put into my account i might even help out a little with paypal fees.



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

  5. #20
    Digital B's Avatar
    Digital B is offline Here Comes The Boom



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    My amp arrived in the same package. Terrible shape. and Bad isn't a scammer. Toaster is the one who lied abuot all the transactions on this deal. First he was suppose to ship two thursdays agao.. he didn't. Daid he would ship friday. Said he did and lied about it the whole weekend. Come to find out when the tracking numbers came out he shipped Monday. Also lied about the shipping company. Instead of UPS he shipped USPS.



    Always a work in progress..


    Ref(s):
    Expy2K | FLipFlop | HOPES AUDIO(x2) | PatFitz9 | bizflawless | guy022077 | pimpedout97x(x2) | shooked | Cahm Rhon | Blunt | justinschmiidt | ccajun4real | the_franchise | iceteebone | vitveet | djvi0lent | Pr0d1gy

    AIM: VllSiNs

    "Rappers downloading my style.. I'm feelin like a Ringtone.." -Pusha T.

  6. #21
    tisnigkanick's Avatar
    tisnigkanick is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    yea i can third the horrible service from toaster..........but they've actually received their item and im still waiting




  7. #22
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    toaster... MY CHECK CAME IN TODAY! As soon as i get off work i am heading to the bank to deposit it, it will be after 3:00 when i get off work so i won't be able to paypal you the funds until tomorrow because it wont hit my account until then.

    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

  8. #23
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    PHUK IT, i am just going to take off work right now and haul *** to the bank to try to get it in there in time to clear my **** name from being a scammer

    Ill post up whether i get there in time to be able to paypal you today as soon as i get home.



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

  9. #24
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    ok, pm me your paypal address again... i got down there in time and the money in there and i am ready to send it.



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

  10. #25
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    kid??? i am probably old enough to be your daddy LMAO
    BTW, what would you do when you got here to atoka??? absolutely nothing, you are just another keyboad warrior living scared behind a computer... If you really want to "give me a visit" im not that far away! as a matter of fact, i am in OKC quite often because i am a council member of speed-tribe sportbike club which is based out of OKC... Don't be a keyboard warrior, it makes you look retarded and could get you in a bind someday!

    Just an FYI, I have bought a lot of **** off of the internet and have got screwed a few times, but have yet to ever screw anyone, and thats not going to start now... I am entirely to well known to screw my good name up over a measly $375 LMAO...
    LOL sorry buddy but your idiot comments make you look like the *******. and I would be as pissed as the thread starter is you pulled that **** with me too. first you cancel the paypal then you say Ohh im sending on x date and a week passes? Now your getting puffed up over the internet just like to say this guy is doing. You say your an adult act like it tough guy.




  11. #26
    fakename's Avatar
    fakename is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    LOL sorry buddy but your idiot comments make you look like the *******. and I would be as pissed as the thread starter is you pulled that **** with me too. first you cancel the paypal then you say Ohh im sending on x date and a week passes? Now your getting puffed up over the internet just like to say this guy is doing. You say your an adult act like it tough guy.
    would u mind pointing out the idiot comments for me.




  12. #27
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    I think he's totally trustworthy and honest because of this statement alone :

    because i am a council member of speed-tribe sportbike club




  13. #28
    iamamp3pimp's Avatar
    iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment



    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    looks like it didnt get as bad as i though.



    terible packing though.



    www.BassHeadsENT.net for all your custom enclosure needs
    Offering build service and expertise in the Tampa area as well as enclosures shipped nationwide!
    Robin@BassHeadsENT.net


    Check this thread for all the build logs being posted.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/suppo...ks-thread.html

  14. #29
    Badfastbusa's Avatar
    Badfastbusa is offline Wheelie addict!!!



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Atoka, OK
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    oh, so now its wrong to take up for yourself when someone makes a comment like that to you like they are going to come on down and open up a can of whoop--*** or something??? I don't take to kindly to that and if someone has a beef with me or wants to start crap with me i am more than willing to take up for myself both physically and vocally...
    Maybe i should have read the rules and regs of this site LOL... Some of you guys completely crack me up...
    I am not honest because i am a council member of a 120+ member sportbike club and am very well know and looked up to, I am honest because that is the way i was raised... I have the ability to go the bank and borrow $100+k if i want because i am an honest and responsible person and take care of my bills and responsibilities (Just like i am trying to make this right). I didn't cancel the paypal, paypal did because i made a mistake and chose the wrong bank account to draw from when i made the transaction... I am human, remember, we do make mistakes.

    Do you think someone that is trying to make things right is a scammer??? If so, you and I have two completely different definitions of the word scammer.

    The only idiot comment, suggestion, or question is one that is left unspoken by a person that don't have the balls to speak their mind IMO... So now that you have gathered that I speak my mind and take up for myself, that must make me a bad person to deal with or a scammer huh???
    Last edited by Badfastbusa; 08-01-2006 at 05:58 PM.



    "Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Badfastbusa
    i'll toot my horn all i want because at the end of the day, its my horn LMAO

  15. #30
    JimBo930's Avatar
    JimBo930 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: beware!!! badfastbusa!!!

    So your ride a hyabusa ? thats ****ing sick... those bikes are amazing




Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum