Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 267

Reload Thread: Calling SBLAZER

  1. #91
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy
    not really, never hyped a typeR, never hyped nor touched a tcab enclosure(i did get some ports)... however, i do agree with your point, just not your statement.
    you never did but the majority of your team on this site did as i said above in a previous post you and belunt are the only ones Ive never seen give your team a bad name on this forum.







  2. #92
    Abel's Avatar
    Abel is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago,Il.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    you never did but the majority of your team on this site did as i said above in a previous post you and belunt are the only ones Ive never seen give your team a bad name on this forum.

    i never hyped the typeR, I build my own box's and id like to say i never had a true argument with any forum members. Other then Boominbeast but he had that one coming certain people have done some incredible numbers with the TypeR <tommyk> and i dont think many team members have actually defended the TCAB box, those who have posted were watching out for a freind and im sure you all have seen we are not defending his way of buisness. I agree that he needs to step up and fix what he has done and i hope that the rest of the team can one day never get crap about it again. Im not good with words or typing for that matter so i hope what i said makes some sense, i just felt a need to chim in



    HU- Kenwood KDC-X790
    Sub Amp- 2-Kicker ZX2500.1
    Highs Amp- Kicker ZX350
    Subs- 2-18" RE MT's
    highs- Selenium ST350's & Mids.
    elec.- 5 Batteries, Big 3
    Car.- GMC Jimmy
    Epicenter!!!!!!!!!!
    Peak Tone- 27hz
    Team Kicker

  3. #93
    Orionpower's Avatar
    Orionpower is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Bay city, MI
    Age
    26
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Tobias I would like to have a full refund sent to my paypal account. I will split shipping on the way back half and half with you. I dont have aol messenger so im using this to let you know what im looking for. Let me know if this "works" for you.




  4. #94
    bimma85's Avatar
    bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    9,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by SBLAZER
    orionpower hit me up on AIM: sblazertb and matters will be taken care of. i am in no way a scammer. i work for whats mine and dont need to take from someone else. amp was sold for a "friend" and i was juss playin the middle man. get in contact wit me orionpower and we will get matters solved.

    as for my team i apologize for the misunderstanding and u guys kno that i wouldnt stoop to that level. i apologize to my teammates/friends for all the trouble that has been caused.
    did you not look at the amp before it was sent out? What about test it? Might wanna do that next time


    has the amp been sent back out yet?



    REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

    Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

  5. #95
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by Orionpower
    Tobias I would like to have a full refund sent to my paypal account. I will split shipping on the way back half and half with you. I dont have aol messenger so im using this to let you know what im looking for. Let me know if this "works" for you.
    do you have his number or email? he hasn't been online but once in the last 2 weeks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  6. #96
    Orionpower's Avatar
    Orionpower is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Bay city, MI
    Age
    26
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    I have his email, could you pm me his # please? Im going into debt because of this I need the money.




  7. #97
    HotCarl's Avatar
    HotCarl is offline The Cleveland Steamer.



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    he owes sondy a drill. and an epicenter.


    i can get you his phone # if youd like?

    PM me.



    |9855|Pro60's|8002|IDmax|NINe.1|

    HotCarl's Myspace

    My ROE vids -->

    RL-i 8
    JL 12W7

    PG Ti Elite


    everyday i am hustling

    Teh RoxZorz Christmas Sale!!!11!!1!!11!!!1!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bcleachd View Post
    can i fit 100 spoke 15 inch rims standard offset on a 95 dodge neon 4 door?

  8. #98
    SBLAZER's Avatar
    SBLAZER is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In IL, south, where the epicenter rules
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    sondy owes me my spkr wire i asked him not to take. sondy left his drill on his own. its not my responsibility. he can come get his drill like he comes gets everything else. orion power u will have ya refund asap.




  9. #99
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCarl
    he owes sondy a drill. and an epicenter.


    i can get you his phone # if youd like?

    PM me.
    fool



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  10. #100
    iamamp3pimp's Avatar
    iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment



    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

  11. #101
    Slammed's Avatar
    Slammed is offline Benny Lava



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Gotham City, NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    29,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    :poop:


    100th reply





    Honda H/U - PG RSD65 - Seas Neo - Audiocontrol LC6 - Blaupunkt BX-01E - MTX 405 Amplifer - 03 E15K (32hz)

  12. #102
    Macdaddymague's Avatar
    Macdaddymague is offline Phat Hertz



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Ok, well we really need to figure this **** out. Mark needs to fix this FAST or The team of I will have to take it into our own hands. Marks a awesome guy but he NEEDS TO GET HIS PRIORITYS STRAIGHT. I dont want any of my team to get mad at this post but its true and if everyone looks past a friend (yes i know its hard) youll see its ****in all of us in the long run. We've had a AWESOME team image for 2 years and now we look like **** because of a man that just got to swamped and couldnt cover it. He got way to popular to back it up, I think he got more popular then he expected. He has enough points, take the rest of the year off until finals and FINISH the boxes for EVERYONE. That can be an option, if not then we might be a little thinner as a team. Mark, your awesome man but this has to be Straightened out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope my team doesnt blow up at me

    Russ




    Team Kicker
    Team Russnetics

    This year is gonna be dangerous to all
    2003 MECA M7/MR7 IL state Champ
    2004 MECA M4/MR4 IL State Champ
    2004 SLAP S3 2nd place World Finals 153.4
    2005 MECA S3 IL state champ
    2005 MECA 3rd place S3, world finals 155.8
    2005 MECA SR3----- NEVERMIND
    2005 MECA MQ3 4th place AVG 152.3
    2006 GONNA BE BIG

  13. #103
    iamamp3pimp's Avatar
    iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment



    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdaddymague
    Ok, well we really need to figure this **** out. Mark needs to fix this FAST or The team of I will have to take it into our own hands. Marks a awesome guy but he NEEDS TO GET HIS PRIORITYS STRAIGHT. I dont want any of my team to get mad at this post but its true and if everyone looks past a friend (yes i know its hard) youll see its ****in all of us in the long run. We've had a AWESOME team image for 2 years and now we look like **** because of a man that just got to swamped and couldnt cover it. He got way to popular to back it up, I think he got more popular then he expected. He has enough points, take the rest of the year off until finals and FINISH the boxes for EVERYONE. That can be an option, if not then we might be a little thinner as a team. Mark, your awesome man but this has to be Straightened out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope my team doesnt blow up at me

    Russ

    I would hope that they wouldnt blow up at you for saying what needs to be said.

    unfortunately, Mark has nothing to do with this thread.




  14. #104
    Macdaddymague's Avatar
    Macdaddymague is offline Phat Hertz



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    I wish Mark could post in this thread, dont think he would, but wish he did.




    Team Kicker
    Team Russnetics

    This year is gonna be dangerous to all
    2003 MECA M7/MR7 IL state Champ
    2004 MECA M4/MR4 IL State Champ
    2004 SLAP S3 2nd place World Finals 153.4
    2005 MECA S3 IL state champ
    2005 MECA 3rd place S3, world finals 155.8
    2005 MECA SR3----- NEVERMIND
    2005 MECA MQ3 4th place AVG 152.3
    2006 GONNA BE BIG

  15. #105
    97cavy's Avatar
    97cavy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by Orionpower
    I have his email, could you pm me his # please? Im going into debt because of this I need the money.
    Not to be an *** or anything, but if your running youself into debt by buying audio equipment, you need to straighten out you priorities.


    Tobias has always seemed like a good guy, ive talked to him for a while and sold him things, im sure this will get resolved



    96 blazer
    8 Fi Q 15''s
    2 SS 6500's
    5 NSB 125's



    Refs:
    MK3XXX, T3 Audios 160db Jeep, TPRJ5, Awp122, 91Lacdeville, duece212, boister77, BuddyChrist, Safe_Cracker, JCP, Saywhat?, ProjectPat06, SqHertz, MuddinXJ, emd2260, terra, loudcartunez

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum