Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Reload Thread: Calling SBLAZER

delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Calling SBLAZER

did the buyer put power to the amp at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TypeRBass
    phhbt maybe if you fools asked questions and KNEW we dont hang out every day, only at shows basically. Why people should be able to bash the team name instead of the direct person themselves. Makes no sense. I vote mark off the team, i vote tobias off, but i'm not the only deciding vote. I'm sick of the scamming. Sick of getting the team name bashed because of their actions.

so theres my vote, kick em both off.
    the fact that you guys are on a team means you catagorized yourselves together, not us. We understand it isn't you, belunt, or the others of you but since you are already grouped together then the name of team is gonna get dragged through the mud, not anyones fault but the members of your team that are scamming. Most people know that you mostly are good guys and if i had the cash i'd be buying belunts subs. Being a team means that the actions of 1 or 2 will certainly affect the way outsiders see the team.

Ruckus hit the nail on the head though, no one who has posted in this thread deserves to be scammed. only person who deserves scammed is a scammer, like what happened to nood last week or whenever lol.

EDIT: btw I noticed the OP qouted him in saying that he'd refund the money in full, so what is the problem?

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Orionpower is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No I did not power the amp at all! IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE GROUND PLUGS BRO! Thanks team phat hertz for taking appropriate action to get this taken care of. We will be in touch.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TypeRBass
    phhbt maybe if you fools asked questions and KNEW we dont hang out every day, only at shows basically. Why people should be able to bash the team name instead of the direct person themselves. Makes no sense. I vote mark off the team, i vote tobias off, but i'm not the only deciding vote. I'm sick of the scamming. Sick of getting the team name bashed because of their actions.

so theres my vote, kick em both off.
    as I said more of you show your true colors every day Im far from a fool I know enough to distance myself from people giving my team a bad name. You dont want your team name dragged through the mud here is an idea. Get a meeting going and actually get out the bad seeds. I dont know if sblazer is one or not as I never seen anyone have a problem with him before and cant say if that amp was like that, but Mark is still on your team and he ****ed over plenty of people in the last couple months. Hell goob even found it justified to perm ban him. Saying I vote him out here does nothing ifyou dont actually follow through with anything. You know why your team is grouped with them? They were your representation on this forum. Every friggin post by your team in the last year was a Mark Potts Production. The whole TypeR hype crap, to the team backing of TCAB which was your primary downfall, to the I dont want to get involved now that a team member is scamming routine. Your team is only as strong as your weakest link. Maybe thats why Im more selective on who joins my new team.

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With all this scamming going on... I think the MODS should put out ANOTHER warning and RECCOMMEND that more people on here should put their items on EBAY with a BUY IT NOW option so there can be no more scamming... USE EBAY TO SELL AND GIVE DIRECT LINKS!!!

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orionpower
    No I did not power the amp at all! IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE GROUND PLUGS BRO! Thanks team phat hertz for taking appropriate action to get this taken care of. We will be in touch.

and ouch

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

SBLAZER is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

orionpower hit me up on AIM: sblazertb and matters will be taken care of. i am in no way a scammer. i work for whats mine and dont need to take from someone else. amp was sold for a "friend" and i was juss playin the middle man. get in contact wit me orionpower and we will get matters solved.

as for my team i apologize for the misunderstanding and u guys kno that i wouldnt stoop to that level. i apologize to my teammates/friends for all the trouble that has been caused.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    as I said more of you show your true colors every day Im far from a fool I know enough to distance myself from people giving my team a bad name. You dont want your team name dragged through the mud here is an idea. Get a meeting going and actually get out the bad seeds. I dont know if sblazer is one or not as I never seen anyone have a problem with him before and cant say if that amp was like that, but Mark is still on your team and he ****ed over plenty of people in the last couple months. Hell goob even found it justified to perm ban him. Saying I vote him out here does nothing ifyou dont actually follow through with anything. You know why your team is grouped with them? They were your representation on this forum. Every friggin post by your team in the last year was a Mark Potts Production. The whole TypeR hype crap, to the team backing of TCAB which was your primary downfall, to the I dont want to get involved now that a team member is scamming routine. Your team is only as strong as your weakest link. Maybe thats why Im more selective on who joins my new team.
    not really, never hyped a typeR, never hyped nor touched a tcab enclosure(i did get some ports)... however, i do agree with your point, just not your statement.

Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SBLAZER
    orionpower hit me up on AIM: sblazertb and matters will be taken care of. i am in no way a scammer. i work for whats mine and dont need to take from someone else. amp was sold for a "friend" and i was juss playin the middle man. get in contact wit me orionpower and we will get matters solved.

as for my team i apologize for the misunderstanding and u guys kno that i wouldnt stoop to that level. i apologize to my teammates/friends for all the trouble that has been caused.
    didn't think you would. you also offered a refund, and as i mentioned above, no scam has taken place...

Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

Heatware = delvryboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy
    didn't think you would. you also offered a refund, and as i mentioned above, no scam has taken place...

I couldnt see him doin that either.

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I only have one question. But Ill save it til this is all over with. Someone remind me.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devillain00
    I only have one question. But Ill save it til this is all over with. Someone remind me.
    remind me to remind you.

Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

Heatware = delvryboy

Orionpower is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes that is correct, no scam has taken place! Just a giant misunderstanding. Amp was sold working and that wasnt how it arrived. Everything appears to be on the right track and we will get matters resolved. Sblazer, I do not have aim. Maybe youve got msn or yahoo? Im sorry all this name calling has taken place but after it all youlle get a posotive rep, thanks.

15nissen is offline Wealth of Knowledge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

chris i got a Q for you. im goin to bother you on aim tommarow. russ convinced me of a new set up and i need 2nd opinion.

tobias is a good guy btw. he will reslove this

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
    05,06 2x IL/Wi Record Holder
    06 2x Meca World Finalist

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus

you make good choices.

Team audiodynamics for the win.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast