Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Reload Thread: Calling SBLAZER

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Calling SBLAZER

lol at the phat hertz scammers...just because someone scams, doesn't mean there friends are ****, yeah yeah guilt by blah blah blah, c'mon people there on the same team thats it, to me, they don't seem like they're too close anyway

orion file a claim...NOW

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy View Post
    sorry, tobias don't pay my bills or support my family. he can pay for his own **** mistakes.
    team name not worth $5?
    If only you could take care of the tcab disaster for $5

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85 View Post
    team name not worth $5?
    If only you could take care of the tcab disaster for $5
    Do you honestly think that if we took care of this now that everything will be ok?

In my opinion, the damage has been done.

Not that I wouldn't like to help the guy out, but I claim no responsibility for the sales transactions of my teammates.

I think tobias learned a lesson on this one too. Always inspect something before you ship it.

Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol what a fat fu ck

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

why can't the team throw a blanket party for sblazer and get this over with?

delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85 View Post
    team name not worth $5?
    doesn't really effect the team outside of this forum .....

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    why can't the team throw a blanket party for sblazer and get this over with?
    cause we'll need that burnt amp to beat him with.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All OT posters need to stop now. Only warning.

Tobias and I have been in contact the whole time. He is scraping for the cash for the refund. He has a time frame and I am holding him to it.

Orionpower is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All I have to say is Tobias INTENTIONALLY scammed me, YES INTENTIONALLY. I specifically asked him if the amp was working before he shipped it. He claimed he uninstalled it and it was working. When it got here the ground connector was busted off! The amp couldnt even have been uninstalled working!!!!!!!! The back of the amp was missing 2 screws, clearly inspected for some reason or another. In 45 seconds I took the back off and the amp was fried. He new it was burnt before he shipped it. How long has it been since the transaction? IMO he has no intent to right his wrong. I dont care who you are you take of your own F*CK UP'S thats how I was raised. If Tobias doesnt want to be a man then let him be a child. I would rather he be banned and have everyone else laugh at him like I am right now. Wear that badge Tobias!!!!!!!!!

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orionpower View Post
    All I have to say is Tobias INTENTIONALLY scammed me, YES INTENTIONALLY. I specifically asked him if the amp was working before he shipped it. He claimed he uninstalled it and it was working. When it got here the ground connector was busted off! The amp couldnt even have been uninstalled working!!!!!!!! The back of the amp was missing 2 screws, clearly inspected for some reason or another. In 45 seconds I took the back off and the amp was fried. He new it was burnt before he shipped it. How long has it been since the transaction? IMO he has no intent to right his wrong. I dont care who you are you take of your own F*CK UP'S thats how I was raised. If Tobias doesnt want to be a man then let him be a child. I would rather he be banned and have everyone else laugh at him like I am right now. Wear that badge Tobias!!!!!!!!!
    too bad he has mod backing now. Maybe he's been in constant contact with you Jntar but what about being in contact with the OP. scraping for cash sell of some of his competition equipment, sure he's got somethign worth more then this amp in his car.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Orionpower is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He hasnt given me the effort of 2 squirts of pi$$ to let me know whats going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How can i call sblazer if i don't have the #?

mikeyboc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He hasnt given me the effort of 2 squirts of pi$$ to let me know whats going on.
    Seriously, if you haven't filed a paypal dispute by now, I don't know what else to tell you. If you can;t figure out how to do it online, call them and get it done. If you keep ****ing around, you are going to go past the time paypal will do anything about it and be screwed out of the money. Quit waiting and do it. Jntar is a good guy, but when sblazer doesn't send your money, jntar is going to be able to do anything but ban him. File a dispute and move on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf View Post
    too bad he has mod backing now. Maybe he's been in constant contact with you Jntar but what about being in contact with the OP. scraping for cash sell of some of his competition equipment, sure he's got somethign worth more then this amp in his car.

He doesnt have a mod backing him...He has a mod watching his moves in hopes to have him payback the original poster. I ban him and he may never pay Orion back.

Oh and FYI...he is selling his Orion 2500d to try and pay him back...pretty sure that he would need that for his car

TypeRBass is offline Walls are for wussies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry team phat hertz but you do not have a trustworthy team. Through this experience and many others I have read about you are schemers. Good luck in your future scams.
    yerp sure am! even though i just sold a 20.1....buyer sent money today AND I shipped it out today. yerp yerp! im a huge SCAMMA!

2005 MECA DB2 World Champion
    2006 MECA DB4 World Champion

I smell a comeback...

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast