Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 267

Reload Thread: Calling SBLAZER

  1. #211
    mtdewelf's Avatar
    mtdewelf is offline addicted



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    vancouver, WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by Devillain00 View Post
    Thats just silly. Just because he is banned doesnt mean he cant come back under a different name. If you wanted it not to happen to someone else you file claims and ****. Make it so he cant do business anymore. I cant believe you are just going to let it go......ill never understand.
    X1billllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooon

    complete insane to just let it go. even if you don't want the cash, simply making sure he can't do it, or doesn't want to do it to others is why you should proceed on making his life ******. Makes me wanna do business with him so i can get charges brought upon when he scams me.



    Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.




  2. #212
    bjfish11's Avatar
    bjfish11 is offline FisherCustoms.com



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Garden Plain, KS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    if it was through paypal, just go to the transaction details and click, file a claim, then just answer all the questions.




    Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

  3. #213
    Macdaddymague's Avatar
    Macdaddymague is offline Phat Hertz



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Why you say YOUR FUTURE SCAMS. I understand that he is on the team and I will do what I can. Everyone seen that the team was tryin to knock it into there heads to get this **** straightened. Well then Ill give Tobias the same chance I gave Mark. He has 2 weeks to get this straight or HES OFF THE ****IN TEAM.............................................. ..............**** IT 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKES ABOUT 2.32 MINUTES TO SEND THE ****IN MONEY. SEND THE ****IN MONEY TO THE MAN AND GET THIS **** DONE.

    Sorry about all this bullshit.......................................... ......****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    Team Kicker
    Team Russnetics

    This year is gonna be dangerous to all
    2003 MECA M7/MR7 IL state Champ
    2004 MECA M4/MR4 IL State Champ
    2004 SLAP S3 2nd place World Finals 153.4
    2005 MECA S3 IL state champ
    2005 MECA 3rd place S3, world finals 155.8
    2005 MECA SR3----- NEVERMIND
    2005 MECA MQ3 4th place AVG 152.3
    2006 GONNA BE BIG

  4. #214
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by Orionpower View Post
    Sorry team phat hertz but you do not have a trustworthy team. Through this experience and many others I have read about you are schemers. Good luck in your future scams.
    Many others?

    Its tobias and mark.....THATS IT.

    Though I say the words "thats it" with a grain of salt, I and the rest of my team have had MANY successful transactions on caraudio.com, other forums, and ebay.

    You have no right to call us all scammers. I talked to tobias days ago about this stuff, and he gives me the same old routine that mark did. He either ignores the issue or says its being taken care of.

    You act as though we as a team just go around scamming people.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  5. #215
    mtdewelf's Avatar
    mtdewelf is offline addicted



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    vancouver, WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    gottta understand that the man just got ripped on something that he probably had to save up for, now he's screwed on it and frustrated. yeah only 2 of your members are POS's but how many other ones could maintain the rep of your team? I believer there is like 12 of you guys, so if you each chipped in 10-15bucks then no one could doubt your teams good faith. I know it's not your duties to clean up after this guy but, it's shouldn't be the OP's job either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdaddymague View Post
    Why you say YOUR FUTURE SCAMS. I understand that he is on the team and I will do what I can. Everyone seen that the team was tryin to knock it into there heads to get this **** straightened. Well then Ill give Tobias the same chance I gave Mark. He has 2 weeks to get this straight or HES OFF THE ****IN TEAM.............................................. ..............**** IT 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKES ABOUT 2.32 MINUTES TO SEND THE ****IN MONEY. SEND THE ****IN MONEY TO THE MAN AND GET THIS **** DONE.

    Sorry about all this bullshit.......................................... ......****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    Many others?

    Its tobias and mark.....THATS IT.

    Though I say the words "thats it" with a grain of salt, I and the rest of my team have had MANY successful transactions on caraudio.com, other forums, and ebay.

    You have no right to call us all scammers. I talked to tobias days ago about this stuff, and he gives me the same old routine that mark did. He either ignores the issue or says its being taken care of.

    You act as though we as a team just go around scamming people.



    Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

  6. #216
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf View Post
    gottta understand that the man just got ripped on something that he probably had to save up for, now he's screwed on it and frustrated. yeah only 2 of your members are POS's but how many other ones could maintain the rep of your team? I believer there is like 12 of you guys, so if you each chipped in 10-15bucks then no one could doubt your teams good faith. I know it's not your duties to clean up after this guy but, it's shouldn't be the OP's job either.
    Theres actually a good amount of us now.

    As for chipping in, thats not too bad of an idea. As long as it saves our name from getting dragged through the mud.....AGAIN.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  7. #217
    mikeyboc's Avatar
    mikeyboc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    Theres actually a good amount of us now.

    As for chipping in, thats not too bad of an idea. As long as it saves our name from getting dragged through the mud.....AGAIN.
    You guys should do background checks or some ****.




  8. #218
    mtdewelf's Avatar
    mtdewelf is offline addicted



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    vancouver, WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    Theres actually a good amount of us now.

    As for chipping in, thats not too bad of an idea. As long as it saves our name from getting dragged through the mud.....AGAIN.
    specially if there are more then a few of you. I mean what's a better way to prove yourselves then by making them GTFO and paying the debt. going WAY above and beyond IMHO



    Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

  9. #219
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by Orionpower View Post
    Sorry team phat hertz but you do not have a trustworthy team. Through this experience and many others I have read about you are schemers. Good luck in your future scams.
    ****.... busted



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  10. #220
    mikeyboc's Avatar
    mikeyboc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf View Post
    specially if there are more then a few of you. I mean what's a better way to prove yourselves then by making them GTFO and paying the debt. going WAY above and beyond IMHO
    IMO, that is not necessary. I don't see any member of their team making excuses for this BS. They can't control what anyone is going to do anymore than they could make TCAB get his head out of his ***. IMO, removing the probelms form your team would speak volumes about you character. Just my .02.




  11. #221
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    i was gonna send him the money a few days ago, and then get the amp back and shove it up tobias' ***.... but ahh, F it. i need my money.

    i've been a member here long before the team was even formed, my rep is good with the people that matter.

    i say file a claim and ban him....



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  12. #222
    mikeyboc's Avatar
    mikeyboc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy View Post
    i was gonna send him the money a few days ago, and then get the amp back and shove it up tobias' ***.... but ahh, F it. i need my money.

    i've been a member here long before the team was even formed, my rep is good with the people that matters.
    If you take vids, I may be able to chip in




  13. #223
    mtdewelf's Avatar
    mtdewelf is offline addicted



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    vancouver, WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    necassary meaning needed ofcourse not, like i said, but it would however speak volumes more tehn just kicking them out. and with what is probably15+ people each one isn't really effected. Above And Beyond means doing more then necesarry and i don't think that it's unfathomable.(not even sure if thats a word)



    Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

  14. #224
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf View Post
    necassary meaning needed ofcourse not, like i said, but it would however speak volumes more tehn just kicking them out. and with what is probably15+ people each one isn't really effected. Above And Beyond means doing more then necesarry and i don't think that it's unfathomable.(not even sure if thats a word)
    sorry, tobias don't pay my bills or support my family. he can pay for his own **** mistakes.



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  15. #225
    mtdewelf's Avatar
    mtdewelf is offline addicted



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    vancouver, WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling SBLAZER

    Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy View Post
    sorry, tobias don't pay my bills or support my family. he can pay for his own **** mistakes.
    eh, and not wrong for that, however if i saw SOMEONE go above and beyond to make this right then personally i'd chip in, alittle even, and it's not a orginazation that i belong to being questioned.

    knowing The simple fact that he obviously is avoiding this and ISN'T going to pay seems like reason enough to give him the boot.



    Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum