Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: calling out bumpn_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics
    haha, spending 100 at a bar is something to brag about? i watch people do that at work everyday.... hell i watch people get 100 dollar shots every so often
    The reason we had a problem with it at all is we pretty much as a group agreed that the $100 spent at the bar would have been put to much better use shipping out the gear that people had already paid for (and something I forgot in the above Cliffs Notes was a continued excuse that he had no money and had to wait until he got paid or something to that effect?)

Also - he bought an amp from someone and somehow convinced them to ship first.
    He never paid but upon taking receipt of said amp (it was a JBL something or other) he promptly made a FS thread trying to off it to someone else.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Termlab is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope he gets alcohol poisoning next time. but then again if that happened nobody would get anything from him

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see, thats ******

crunktimes . com/ct

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now those of you who didn't know previously have a better understanding of why no one cares that he's getting a taste of his own medicine

bumpn99blaze is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with you completely prowler, and see your points and understand them fully. But atleast the buyers got there items (within a month...i know i know). But i have yet to receive anything from colin. Karma is a ***** i must agree. But like i have said before i am very patient, but i have to draw the line somewhere.

As i have said before i am sorry for past transactions here on ca.com, and hope to continue buying from here, but obviously will be unable to sell.

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpn99blaze
    i agree with you completely prowler, and see your points and understand them fully. But atleast the buyers got there items (within a month...i know i know). But i have yet to receive anything from colin. Karma is a ***** i must agree. But like i have said before i am very patient, but i have to draw the line somewhere.

As i have said before i am sorry for past transactions here on ca.com, and hope to continue buying from here, but obviously will be unable to sell.
    A) There is no evidence that this matter has been satisfactorily resolved so I call BS on all your buyers got their stuff.
    B) Within a month? It was 40 days+ between the time you got paid and finally shipped out things to some buyers.

Defend it all you like, Nood. Excuse it, rationalize it, whine about it to your heart's content. No one here cares one whit about your troubles with someone not living up to their end of a transaction. You made this bed by treating people like garbage. You'll find no sympathy here if you find that bed a wee bit uncomfortable. You are still trying to make your previous behavior acceptable with childish (and completely immaterial, btw) excuses. You're the only person who is buying any of it. It is obvious by your postings that you still somehow find no wrongdoing in your previous transactions and as such I hope your seller strings you along from now until the end of time.

What about the guy's R/C gear? What about that JBL amp you were trying to sell before you even technically owned it?

It doesn't matter. It just doesn't. You're a piece of garbage. /story.

And yes, because one of my biggest pet peeves is people who exhibit the behavior that you (still) somehow find perfectly acceptable I will be in every thread of yours dogging you. Your other username got banned. Ever wonder why? You are an unwelcome entity here. Take a hint and gtfo.

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll add to what prowler is gleeful about and state for the record i hope this kid never gets his stuff. i hope that it's 650 spent on NOTHING. i hope that when he goes and tries to collect his stuff he gets the holy hell beat outta him, atleast. the fact that he has "nerve" enough(read as, "is dumb enough") to even post that he is in a bad transaction proves that he shouldn't be allowed to live.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3