Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: NEGATIVE feedback for 1zach4 not recommended

newtitan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NEGATIVE feedback for 1zach4 not recommended

Welp I REALLY hate doing negative threads, but the seller is completely non cummunicative

I ordered and paid for a xa4000 amplifier, and completed the payment on July 6th, 2006 through paypal. I assumed it would be a few days, but if nothing else I emailed him to confirm that he recevied the payment,. No response. I waited a few days as sometimes people dont ship iimediately--things come up. I pm'd him through the forums a few times no response. I pm around to ask about all his other transactions and they confirm that he is a stand up guy, and I have no worries.

Okay thats cool , but is now over 6 days, I emailed twice, pm'd three times and no response. I received an email The last of the pm's and emails asking for a refund since it has been over a weke, and I have received no cummunication,and explained that I would file a paypal dispute.

I get my first repsonse , post payment, on July 12th stating that he was waiting for the payment to clear his bank account, and he would be shipping it soon. So okay fine ive been online trading enough to know some guys do that, cool

So I figure two more days,and it will definitely be shipped right? NOPE

I email/pm again, get a response on this past friday on July 14th, stating that he has been busy with school and that he has a family member really sick. So I offer my condolences as I could understand that. So I said just please send my cash back so I can order it somewhere else as I would like to have what I paid for , although I do understand the situation.

The seller responded that he DID NOT do refunds, unless the item was broken or received non functioning? I was like what???? thats completely unreasonable.

but okay familymeber is sick, maybe he under a ton of stress, so Ill let go of that comment, so if nothing else I file the paypal dispute hoping that will light a little bit of fire on the situation to issue me a refund

The seller now refuses to answer emails to his direct account, and pm;s

although one guy got his stuff from this seller, he has really been a bad seller on this one, and to this date 7-17-2006 he still has my cash, AND the amp

mikeyboc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: NEGATIVE feedback for 1zach4 not recommended

Paypal claim immediately if he doesn't send the refund as you requested.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah I did already but im screwed nonetheless

he was so kind to tell me that the reason he hadnt shipped it yet, (this email was last thursday), was because he had to wait to ship the item till it cleared his bank account.

so you know that that means lol, since its know the 17th and I dont have my cash, or the amp

zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wrong section for negative feedback, this is good/neutral.

negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zachzchw
    Wrong section for negative feedback, this is good/neutral.
    Well a mod will move it...

Anyways. He's told me the same thing with my RCA's. This whole situation is very strange. I bought some Monster wiring, two crimpless terminals, and a fuse holder from him. I PM'd you the pictures of the wiring and what not. When I sent him the MO for the wiring and what not, he immediately shipped my stuff out once he got it. That whole transaction only took like 8 days. This one's takin awhile....

He told me yesterday he would have his brother ship out my stuff today. So if it's not here by Thursday, I'll be posting negative feedback also and getting my money back. ***** 'cuz he was reliable with the first transaction..

Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol I didnt even realize there was a SEPERATE "Negative" forum

but wish I did, as I would have seen this and NOT sent my cash thats my fault for not looking though

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150068

seems rather similiar

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newtitan
    lol I didnt even realize there was a SEPERATE "Negative" forum

but wish I did, as I would have seen this and NOT sent my cash thats my fault for not looking though

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150068

seems rather similiar
    He did get his stuff though. Oh well. ***** that you're having a bad deal with him.

a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by negativezeroz
    He told me yesterday he would have his brother ship out my stuff today. So if it's not here by Thursday, I'll be posting negative feedback also and getting my money back. ***** 'cuz he was reliable with the first transaction..

so lets ask the question did you get a tracking number? $10 bucks says no lol

HawaiianBassHed is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a tracking number doesn't mean jack! package arriving with what you paid for... priceless

more toys than money, more work than time, more betchin from the wife and one more reason to drink..

FoxPro5 is offline Causal wanderer

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that man. File a claim NOW cause it takes forever to go through. I believe I've seen that guy on SD forum too. Post up a neg on him and see if that motivates him.

Funny how people in your family always get sick when you owe other people stuff

TEAM Front Fill

The Fox audiomobile now sounds more quality thanks to SDS power.

The most expensive solution is the one that doesn't do the job correctly. ~ Me

JoeHemi57 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he had some bad reviews on this site too if you do a search.
    edit: if you don't have time to ship the product, don't take people's money!!!

References:
    ebay "joeshemi57"
    IonSQL, idealrealist, excelerater, siliconinja, khail19, Silver Supra, FoxPro5, edwelly, newtitan, Raven2201, cd6551, Colin+M

JoeHemi57 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

References:
    ebay "joeshemi57"
    IonSQL, idealrealist, excelerater, siliconinja, khail19, Silver Supra, FoxPro5, edwelly, newtitan, Raven2201, cd6551, Colin+M

1zach4 is offline Ami - We Give You Wood

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everything was shipped out monday (7/17) so actually the date you updated I did have your cash, but UPS had your amp. Also,I don't appreciate the comments about how a family member was "conveniently sick" seeing as that family member passed this morning.

Also, I did have time to ship everything out when I was paid for these items but it was the following day or two that unveiled all the stress that I am dealing with right now.

If you read the previous negative thread, the buyer made it ONE DAY after he paid for the items simply because he could not get in touch with me on my BROKEN cell phone while I was WORKING. As you can see, he received his package in perfect shape, and in a completely reasonable amount of time. The claim for paypal was made and dropped within 5 days and the package was shipped across the country.

BTW TRACKING #'s ARE AS FOLLOWS

1Z30X9980342782555 (That is for Negativezeroz who has completed a transaction with me already)

1Z30X9980341596964 (That is for NewTitan)

These have already been furnished to the buyers, and Paypal as well in NewTitan's case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    Everything was shipped out monday (7/17) so actually the date you updated I did have your cash, but UPS had your amp. Also,I don't appreciate the comments about how a family member was "conveniently sick" seeing as that family member passed this morning.

Also, I did have time to ship everything out when I was paid for these items but it was the following day or two that unveiled all the stress that I am dealing with right now.

If you read the previous negative thread, the buyer made it ONE DAY after he paid for the items simply because he could not get in touch with me on my BROKEN cell phone while I was WORKING. As you can see, he received his package in perfect shape, and in a completely reasonable amount of time. The claim for paypal was made and dropped within 5 days and the package was shipped across the country.

BTW TRACKING #'s ARE AS FOLLOWS

1Z30X9980342782555 (That is for Negativezeroz who has completed a transaction with me already)

1Z30X9980341596964 (That is for NewTitan)

These have already been furnished to the buyers, and Paypal as well in NewTitan's case.
    I knew you'd come through. Thanks man.

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4

Someone feels like an idiot!!

Sorry to hear about the loss man!

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast