Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: NEGATIVE feedback for 1zach4 not recommended

1zach4 is offline Ami - We Give You Wood

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: NEGATIVE feedback for 1zach4 not recommended

thanks for the sentiments, but honestly I just want to make sure people realize that I am in no way a scammer and in 99.9% of situations I am an excellent seller with quick communication skills and everything is always delivered as promised in promised condition.

newtitan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to his credit I did indeed receive a tracking number, albeit I had to get it through paypal first, then I got a pm with the details -----and for some reason its not arriving till July 24th??

I bet most would be bummed at an 18 day turnaround from payment to receipt

I sure hope you werent referring to me about "conveniently" as that is not what I said in the post, and or to you DIRECT by my various/MULTIPLE emails/pm's

I have had family die and through cancer recently so the LAST thing I would say is that it was convenient. and last thing I would do is to dump on you for that

and as I told you I understand that car stuff is least of your worries. all i asked was to refund my money. You waited a week man to even do that, and after you knew I wanted a refund, you told me NO emphatically, and then didnt send it till the claim was filed through paypal.

I hate doing threads like this man, it really makes us BOTh look bad IMO

negativezeroz had your back though, he really stood up for you on the various emails I sent him asking for help lol (thx buy the way)

he really had your back, and since I did not get a refund, I SURE hope it arrives safely man

take care and hold your head, and I know familly passing ***** seriously

wouldnt wish that on anyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The conveniently comment was not directed towards you, someone else made that rude remark.

I was not the one to send the tracking # to paypal, but it was my brother while I was at work. I would have sent it to you first, but he was unaware of how to get in touch with you. It was not as if the claim was what made me ship your amp out, but it just ironically happened around the time that I actually found a way to have the item shipped to you.

Once again, i'm sincerely sorry about the situation, but obviously you know where I am coming from in terms of my family situation at the moment.

negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newtitan
    to his credit I did indeed receive a tracking number, albeit I had to get it through paypal first, then I got a pm with the details -----and for some reason its not arriving till July 24th??

I bet most would be bummed at an 18 day turnaround from payment to receipt

I sure hope you werent referring to me about "conveniently" as that is not what I said in the post, and or to you DIRECT by my various/MULTIPLE emails/pm's

I have had family die and through cancer recently so the LAST thing I would say is that it was convenient. and last thing I would do is to dump on you for that

and as I told you I understand that car stuff is least of your worries. all i asked was to refund my money. You waited a week man to even do that, and after you knew I wanted a refund, you told me NO emphatically, and then didnt send it till the claim was filed through paypal.

I hate doing threads like this man, it really makes us BOTh look bad IMO

negativezeroz had your back though, he really stood up for you on the various emails I sent him asking for help lol (thx buy the way)

he really had your back, and since I did not get a refund, I SURE hope it arrives safely man

take care and hold your head, and I know familly passing ***** seriously

wouldnt wish that on anyone
    I got my RCA's yesterday.

newtitan, I'm sorry you didn't get your refund if that is what you really wanted instead of the amp. Everything I've gotten from Zach has been in great condition so I know the amp will be.

Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you're going to sell something do it in a timely fucking fashon... if you can't do that, then you obviously dont have the know how or integrity to be doing anything other than working in a quickshop. leave the family **** at home. in the real world people dont put up with bullshit excuses. If someone at at one of the audioshops here told me they didn't get my order in because there dog had kennel cough i would sick poison spitting humming birds on them and murder their first born daughter.... after i jumped over the counter and strangled them

crunktimes . com/ct

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In a shop there would be more than one person to make that order jackass...you tell me to leave the family stuff at home, but let's think...where am I selling from? HOME.

Go screw a goat you *******. If I lived anywhere near kansas I would beat you just because you disrespected my now deceased grandmother.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    In a shop there would be more than one person to make that order jackass...you tell me to leave the family stuff at home, but let's think...where am I selling from? HOME.

Go screw a goat you *******. If I lived anywhere near kansas I would beat you just because you disrespected my now deceased grandmother.

you're running a FUCKING BUSINESS. Dosen't matter where from, you have obligations... if you knew anything about running a business you would know that. If you can't keep up with the orders, dont fucking take them. Let people who know what they are doing and are capable do the work instead of giving the whole industry a ****** rep because you do everything half ***.

And if i lived near you i'd dig up that raggidy whore and skull fuck the dumb cunt that enabled you to breathe my air.

crunktimes . com/ct

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics
    you're running a FUCKING BUSINESS. Dosen't matter where from, you have obligations... if you knew anything about running a business you would know that. If you can't keep up with the orders, dont fucking take them. Let people who know what they are doing and are capable do the work instead of giving the whole industry a ****** rep because you do everything half ***.

And if i lived near you i'd dig up that raggidy whore and skull fuck the dumb cunt that enabled you to breathe my air.
    C'mon, Preston. Take it easy, eh? I've got pretty impeccable feedback as a trader both here and elsewhere due to my own personal ethics. I don't fvck around when buying or selling.

Having said that ~ if I were to lose a close family member in the middle of a transaction or even several transactions I would let my trading partner(s) know what was going on and likely there would be a delay of indeterminate length but that delay would occur nonetheless...

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

elementxero is offline Not an 06'er.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post
    Sigg'd for awesomeness.

Chevyaudio is offline :poof:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol @ preston getting mad. But I agree, when it comes to business there are no excuses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have to hear excuses all day long of why people can't do the given task right, why they aren't on time, etc. etc. do the job right or go home

crunktimes . com/ct

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How am I running a business? I was selling personal items of mine. I'm a college student that has a job...and selling car audio is not it.

Lay off Preston, if I honestly lived anywhere near the ******** of Kansas City I would kill you for talking about ANYONE's deceased family member like that. You have a lot of growing up to do, and hopefully it's done in a timely ****ing fashion ****face.

You are the biggest internet toughguy i've ever encountered, I could probably whip your *** with my right thumb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everything solved?

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Between 1zach4 and the OP newtitan, yes, Justin.
    ibtl

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The amp is supposed to reach NewTitan on monday, so i'm sure he'll let everyone know that it was in great condition.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast