Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Avs20=Scammer?

dalucifer is offline Not Minion Approved

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Avs20=Scammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler573
    ibjntar = in before jntar? How random...

I'm curious, Sage. Why is it you seem to be so firmly on the side of the person ripping someone else off?
    sage=scammer??

baseballer1100 is offline My life be like....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dalucifer
    sage=scammer??
    Haha.

References:
    Caraudio.com
    Luckyt,Hotown,Thunder9500,Vladd,Mikeyb,kngoftheprk nglot, cd6551(x3),bolognabake,dalucifer,phrozen5100, frito,bring97, avs20,Resonant18,djman37,Showrides,Fi car audio(X2),jeeper07(x2),pimpedout97x,matrxx dude(x3),flakko(x2),mega1268,powernaudio,iamamp3pi mp.bamaboy,Daishi(x3).angrytrucker78,impalafan95.n etherland, down,blue200sx(x2),QtrHorseThecybe,jiggy2dmax,stc1 709,musclehead,NDMstang65v2,alxmlr789
    Carstereos.org
    Wackii,BrownNoiseBob
    Explorer4x4.com
    Fordexplorer157
    Mp3car.com
    StLB5,Coolskys05
    I know there is more ill try to find them.

DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SAG3
    little douche tree
    your reallly are retarded......douche pale

Expy2K is offline Saltwater Fishing God

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just say the world Baseballer I will get Avs20 to talk...

" Tell me where the Charger is! Tell Me mother *****!"

Yo necisito un signature nuevo!! Expy Lives!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Um wow thats insane. haha.

References:
    Caraudio.com
    Luckyt,Hotown,Thunder9500,Vladd,Mikeyb,kngoftheprk nglot, cd6551(x3),bolognabake,dalucifer,phrozen5100, frito,bring97, avs20,Resonant18,djman37,Showrides,Fi car audio(X2),jeeper07(x2),pimpedout97x,matrxx dude(x3),flakko(x2),mega1268,powernaudio,iamamp3pi mp.bamaboy,Daishi(x3).angrytrucker78,impalafan95.n etherland, down,blue200sx(x2),QtrHorseThecybe,jiggy2dmax,stc1 709,musclehead,NDMstang65v2,alxmlr789
    Carstereos.org
    Wackii,BrownNoiseBob
    Explorer4x4.com
    Fordexplorer157
    Mp3car.com
    StLB5,Coolskys05

AVSTANG02 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow what a jackass..

How long has it been? **** him. File a claim with paypal and get ALL of your money back.

and keep his stuff

Teach him a lesson..

He is going to make you wait aslong as he wants just because you messaged him half a dozen times? Yah like that is as much as an inconvenience as losing your hard earned cash and not being able to charge yer batteries..

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AVSTANG02
    Wow what a jackass..

How long has it been? **** him. File a claim with paypal and get ALL of your money back.

and keep his stuff

Teach him a lesson..

He is going to make you wait aslong as he wants just because you messaged him half a dozen times? Yah like that is as much as an inconvenience as losing your hard earned cash and not being able to charge yer batteries..
    I wouldn't advocate that either. Though the emotional response would be to do just that and realistically I think everyone here could understand the motivation behind such an action two wrongs do not make a right. Dishonesty is dishonesty no matter how you cut it.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ryan (AVS20) is a good guy...

I am sure he offered you the charger, you pestered the **** out of him. Then told him you wanted cash instead. So...if he doesnt have the cash to give you then he cant pay you untill it is sold.

EDIT: No where in there did he say he was making you wait "As long as he wants" he said he will refund you when it sells. And its been what...? A week?

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah but still jntar to ingnore him when you have his money can be constituted as a scammer. Now I wonder if something else happened beside that one incident because if not he is an asshat for blowing up like that.

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar
    Ryan (AVS20) is a good guy...

I am sure he offered you the charger, you pestered the **** out of him. Then told him you wanted cash instead. So...if he doesnt have the cash to give you then he cant pay you untill it is sold.

EDIT: No where in there did he say he was making you wait "As long as he wants" he said he will refund you when it sells. And its been what...? A week?
    *Insert Prowler playing Devil's Advocate*

jntar.....contained within AVS20's message is the following:
    I will take care of your charger, whether it be sending back your money or sending the charger. Since youve changed your mind, I am trying to sell it. So you will wait on me. I will get back with you..do not message me. Your messages will be ignored
    Would you, as a buyer who had not been sent everything that had been paid for in good faith meet that portion of the message with any degree of confidence that it would be taken care of in a timely manner? Or would you, as I did being an outsider seeing it from the outside looking in, translate that to mean "I'll get to it when I get to it and anythng you have to say further about it is of no consequence to me" ?

I do not know how many times the OP messaged his seller. I do know that he did not receive all that he purchased. I'd be more than a bit irritated and impatient (considering all the attention that has been focused on less than honest dealings here on our forum of late) myself.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    Yeah but still jntar to ingnore him when you have his money can be constituted as a scammer. Now I wonder if something else happened beside that one incident because if not he is an asshat for blowing up like that.
    I agree that ignoring him is wrong...I also wonder the whole situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler573
    *Insert Prowler playing Devil's Advocate*

jntar.....contained within AVS20's message is the following:

Would you, as a buyer who had not been sent everything that had been paid for in good faith meet that portion of the message with any degree of confidence that it would be taken care of in a timely manner? Or would you, as I did being an outsider seeing it from the outside looking in, translate that to mean "I'll get to it when I get to it and anythng you have to say further about it is of no consequence to me" ?

I do not know how many times the OP messaged his seller. I do know that he did not receive all that he purchased. I'd be more than a bit irritated and impatient (considering all the attention that has been focused on less than honest dealings here on our forum of late) myself.
    Yeah its fucked up...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar
    I agree that ignoring him is wrong...I also wonder the whole situation.
    No that was pretty much the only time. I remember exactly that i only sent him 3 aim messages. I did send him a email because he didnt reply online. But i have not been excessive. No more then any person would when they are out of 200 dollars. As long as i get either A) a Charger or B) my money it will be fine. I know i asked for my money back and at the time that to me seemed like the easiest thing and still does and i would rather have. I mean i did pay for it why can't he just refund my money?
    Last edited by baseballer1100; 06-29-2006 at 08:32 PM.

References:
    Caraudio.com
    Carstereos.org
    Wackii,BrownNoiseBob
    Explorer4x4.com
    Fordexplorer157
    Mp3car.com
    StLB5,Coolskys05

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baseballer1100
    No that was pretty much the only time. I remember exactly that i only sent him 3 aim messages. I did send him a email because he didnt reply online. But i have not been excessive. No more then any person would when they are out of 200 dollars. As long as i get either A) a Charger or B) my money it will be fine. I know i asked for my money back and at the time that to me seemed like the easiest thing and still does and i would rather have. I mean i did pay for it why can't he just refund my money?
    I know the feeling Im awaiting my $210 from a member on here that flaked on an item I purchased then he couldnt deliver, I had to file a paypal claim on him. the refund is showing as pending because he didnt have the full funds So I know the feeling when your waiting for money you sent in good faith.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    I know the feeling Im awaiting my $210 from a member on here that flaked on an item I purchased then he couldnt deliver, I had to file a paypal claim on him. the refund is showing as pending because he didnt have the full funds So I know the feeling when your waiting for money you sent in good faith.
    It defintly ***** because i need that money in order to finish my install which. I cant wait any longer for.

References:
    Caraudio.com
    Carstereos.org
    Wackii,BrownNoiseBob
    Explorer4x4.com
    Fordexplorer157
    Mp3car.com
    StLB5,Coolskys05

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast