Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Beware of DONALD PEPPLE

HCCAfan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beware of DONALD PEPPLE

Beware of Donald Pepple. He purchased an Orion HCCA D5000 from me on 5/12, i shipped the brand new amp same day, included tracking information. June 14th I get a chargeback from his credit card saying item not as described. It was signed for by him, so i should atleast get the amp back or a drop from the credit card company, but this is BS. You dont receive the amp, try it out for 3 weeks, and then do a chargeback. thats BS!!

here is his info. he is a member here, just cant remember the user name.

Donald Pepple
    5322 Jack Road
    Saint Thomas, PA 17252

here is his paypal info:
    mjpepple78@yahoo.com

beware of this guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Beware of DONALD PEPPLE

BUMP, was this through paypal? Paypal won't get you your money back even if you have proof of insurance? What did his credit card company say?

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes, thru paypal, and paypal said they claimed "item not as described", which means if a dispute happens, you wont be fully covered. so its better just to cut your losses, ask for it back, and then paypal will make them send it back. otherwise if you try to fight for your money, you will end up screwed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HCCAfan
    yes, thru paypal, and paypal said they claimed "item not as described", which means if a dispute happens, you wont be fully covered. so its better just to cut your losses, ask for it back, and then paypal will make them send it back. otherwise if you try to fight for your money, you will end up screwed.
    was this one of the cases were you sent to a non confirmed addy...if so, has this ever happened even sending to confirmed addy? Doesnt paypal require they show proof on professional install, pics of item etc?

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.

2loud4u is offline Nothing to see here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a focker.
    Did he contact you about the amp not being as discribed or anything before he did the charge back thingy.

Call his local pd and have them go talk to him.

Refs
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=20692
    Refs on Ca.com
    HCCafan bought 2500d
    Toby his boy bought p6.2's
    dkguitarist sold kodak c330 digital camera.
    photocrazy8 bought stinger terminals.
    XsabesX sold PS3
    XsabesX Bought x890

Aim demon505hp

Rob Fox aka KNGOFTHEPKNGLOT=SCAMMER
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160382

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2loud4u
    What a focker.
    Did he contact you about the amp not being as discribed or anything before he did the charge back thingy.

Call his local pd and have them go talk to him.
    no, no contact whatsoever. just got a notice from paypal saying the credit card company is doing a chargeback due to item not being as described.

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85
    was this one of the cases were you sent to a non confirmed addy...if so, has this ever happened even sending to confirmed addy? Doesnt paypal require they show proof on professional install, pics of item etc?
    he was confirmed, its eligible for protection, it was signed by him as well. Paypal doesnt require professional install. I supplied pics to paypal for the chargeback process tho.
    has this ever happened? yes, and i had even more proof that items were as described since he sold the gear on ebay from the previous time. I chose to fight it instead of asking for gear back, and paypal tried to dispute it, but the credit card has the final say-so. so paypal said they wouldnt cover me since his chargeback was due to "item not as described", which isnt covered by paypal protection policy. kinda nice about the chargeback options at paypal, they only have 2 options for you to choose, item not received and item not as described, so 50/50 chance of being protected. That guy got me for 950, and since the dispute was lost, paypal wouldnt force them to send items back. Plus paypal charged me 20 bucks to dispute the 2 chargebacks (since i lost the dispute). I have contacted local authorities and contacted the internet fraud devision, havent heard nothing really back from them yet. Maybe i should call them tommorrow about it.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hope things get worked out Shane. I hate bastards.

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

2loud4u is offline Nothing to see here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya forsure call them tomorrow.

That **** i can not belive paypal would let him wait 3 weeks and they decided the product was not as discribed.

If that was the case he should have contacted you as soon as he recived the product and told you that there was a problem.

I know you are a good guy (got my 2500d from you) and you would have worked with him but waiting 3 weeks and think all is good and he pulls this one.

I bet this is not the first time he has done this.

Get his local police department to go pay him a visit and see what he has to say.
    Make sure they know everything that way he can not stall by lieing to them.

Good luck with getting you money back.

Refs
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=20692
    Refs on Ca.com
    HCCafan bought 2500d
    Toby his boy bought p6.2's
    dkguitarist sold kodak c330 digital camera.
    photocrazy8 bought stinger terminals.
    XsabesX sold PS3
    XsabesX Bought x890

Aim demon505hp

Rob Fox aka KNGOFTHEPKNGLOT=SCAMMER
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160382

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngsm13
    Hope things get worked out Shane. I hate bastards.

nG
    thanks bro. i hope so also. oh well, got big sales this weekend, so i am hoping to make about 5g or better. hoping.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks bro. i hope so also. oh well, got big sales this weekend, so i am hoping to make about 5g or better. hoping.......
    gl with that and the pos scammer .
    You'll be making some money off of me too, whenever I get some money to blow

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What a ****bag. Hope he gets raped in the ***.

Good luck Shane, ***** to see this happen to you.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2loud4u
    Ya forsure call them tomorrow.

That **** i can not belive paypal would let him wait 3 weeks and they decided the product was not as discribed.

If that was the case he should have contacted you as soon as he recived the product and told you that there was a problem.

I know you are a good guy (got my 2500d from you) and you would have worked with him but waiting 3 weeks and think all is good and he pulls this one.

I bet this is not the first time he has done this.

Get his local police department to go pay him a visit and see what he has to say.
    Make sure they know everything that way he can not stall by lieing to them.

Good luck with getting you money back.

paypal tries to act like they are the victim of the credit card companies, that they have no control. I am about to give up on paypal and just start taking m/o's only due to some of the bs.

as for first time, prolly is. it actually looked like he spent more than allowed cuz the initial chargeback was only for 415 of the 600. Either way, you dont do that to people, its just not right. For something like this, paypal will close their accts and stop them from having an acct, or so they say.

Quote Originally Posted by snova031
    What a ****bag. Hope he gets raped in the ***.

Good luck Shane, ***** to see this happen to you.

thanks snova.

gl with that and the pos scammer .
    You'll be making some money off of me too, whenever I get some money to blow

lol bimma. too bad you didnt have money this weekend, we got killer specials man....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

paypal tries to act like they are the victim of the credit card companies, that they have no control. I am about to give up on paypal and just start taking m/o's only due to some of the bs.

as for first time, prolly is. it actually looked like he spent more than allowed cuz the initial chargeback was only for 415 of the 600. Either way, you dont do that to people, its just not right. For something like this, paypal will close their accts and stop them from having an acct, or so they say.

thanks snova.

lol bimma. too bad you didnt have money this weekend, we got killer specials man....
    No ****? What kind of specials? My blazer is up for auction Saturday morning. If it meets the reserve there I might be able to use that $...if the deal is worth spending the cash now and being broke .
    As for paypal...I hear ya on that. I've yet to be scammed, but first time it happens...they had better make it right. Seems paypal/ebay stock is dropping quite a bit, and not just because of more competition. They had better start looking out for their sellers too or they're not gonna be getting any commission. I'm gonna start selling full time on there and **** like this is the only real worry I have
    BTW I'd be interested in the d5000...maybe a higher power 4 channel if ya have any.
    Just hit me up with a pm or something with the special prices and normal pricing if ya can

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No ****? What kind of specials? My blazer is up for auction Saturday morning. If it meets the reserve there I might be able to use that $...if the deal is worth spending the cash now and being broke .
    As for paypal...I hear ya on that. I've yet to be scammed, but first time it happens...they had better make it right. Seems paypal/ebay stock is dropping quite a bit, and not just because of more competition. They had better start looking out for their sellers too or they're not gonna be getting any commission. I'm gonna start selling full time on there and **** like this is the only real worry I have
    BTW I'd be interested in the d5000...maybe a higher power 4 channel if ya have any.
    Just hit me up with a pm or something with the special prices and normal pricing if ya can
    well, the d5000's are on hold again, the latest shipment had a bunch of bad product in it, so they doing 100% checks before they ship any out the door. otherwise i would let them go pretty cheap. I would love to sell em but i cannot guarantee they would be shipped out in a timely manner.
    we are prolly gonna offer this forum a nice discount on d2400's, d1200's, and hp2800's & 4800's. right now our ebay prices are 360, 180, and 225 for those 4 (in order). might drop the d1200's down to 160, d2400's down to 320 or maybe 300, and the 2 big hp's down to 200 or so. gotta talk to toby and see what he wants to do. the alarms are gonna sell for 175 on ebay this weekend, so maybe 165 forum special, iunno.

Jordantyler is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

goodluck and hope everything works out for u!

((REFS))
    mykul , regal8r , digital mint , PEsteele , Saywhat? , _Djscrew_ , Lastcall , cazorp , fosgate140 , snoopdan , imaspaceguy90 , pychosis , apollyon, Bigdrez

Roe (Refs)
    in_a_volvo
    sittinsidewayz

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast