Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

unbonyr SCAMMER BEWARE

i bought this unit and had it hooked up by my local clarion dealer the brain was fried and the unit didnot produce any sound when i recieved the unit it was in a shoe box i should have known something was wrong but the unit was all in plactic and looked in good shape besides for some minor scratches on the face when he sold it to me it was said to be BRANDNEW i told him and all he can say is he didnt know he bought it just like it was and the guy told him it was new but the only thing that matters is facts and the fact is the dealer that hooked it up said it was **** so thats all the facts that matter I GOT SCAMMED if anyone dont believe me and they wanna believe him then you should go with the facts call the shop ask them about the deck battle creek michigan 49015 AUTO TRUCK VAN BARN look up the number and ask THE FACT IS THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER

unbonyr is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: unbonyr SCAMMER BEWARE

Yep everyone i'm the scammer here why would you even post this bull crap on the internet I sold him this unit 6 months ago he sent me me only $555 through paypal (so I only got like $538) 5 weeks after I sent him the unit first to so he could test it out. He kept makeing excuses on why he wouldnt send the rest of the money computer problems, didnt have it, has'nt tested it yet this goes on for 6 months people yes no misprint, wouldnt respond to pm's just kept saying I'll send you your money when I test it. And now he says a clarion dealer just tested it and sayed it was no good ok buddy if u didnt want to send me the money thats fine but please dont lie so someone else looks like the scammer. He says the unit cost $80 to fix and that should cover the debt $700-$538=$162 learn basic math buddy but what ever about the money say what you want but you are the true scammer here, everyone get your facts right before makeing any pre judgements about me have a nice day Jeremy=( FRAUD ALERT)

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^^^^ you would be correct sir

jeremyzach is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea thats right i didnt send the rest of the money because when the deck arrived in a shoe box with scratches obviously that made the deal stop dead in its tracks it was suppose to be brandnew it was so far from new i dont know if the guy that sold it to him lied and he didnt know it but when i recieved it i knew it wasnt new i dont expect anyone to have to choose whos telling the truth all you have to do is call my local clarion dealer and ask what shape jeremys clarion screen was in and he will tell you the brain was fried and the screen was used. His replies are its been 6months i told him when the deck came it was a bad deal and i didnt wanna finish the deal because the product was not as he said and all he could say is ill take money off ill take money off so it has been 6 months i finally got my summer car out and got the deck perfessionaly installed i get a call and he says problem with the deck no output so i pick it up send it to clarion which is in california with shipping and fix cost the total was over 80 bucks and i have to wait 1 month to get it back and he says its okay cause you still owe me 150 well for this unit the most it should have sold for is around 400.00 it was broken and used but anyways GO WITH FACTS AND CALL MY CLARION DEALER dont let him get you like he did me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ha ok dude thats why in your pm you sent me 5 min ago saying it was 50 flat rate to fix and 20 shipping ( come-on it doesnt cost 20 to ship a brain) so thats 70 this is all from your orignal pm no bs I have copy and paste if need's be. And you just told me it was going be 3 weeks to ship now its going to take a month to fix everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. In your first post you said it looked all nice with minor scratches on it now your saying when you first saw it you knew it was far from new. I just want one question answered why would you wait 6 mo. to test a unit to see if it works after dropping 540 on it and wouldnt the first thing that comes to mind if you "supposely" got the unit all beat up and ghettoly shipped that hmm maybe i should see if this works considering what condition I got it in, but who knows thats just me. Are you seriously going sit up here and say you told me 6 mo ago this was a bad deal and you werent going to send the rest **** then man if I would of knew that I would just takeing the unit back, yea I said I would take money off if it was scratched up like you mentioned and all I needed was a pic or 2 of the faceplate to evaluate how bad it was, I get nothing but excuses. Then I said I would take money off just for the hell of it cuase I knew **** well you weren't intending to pay the rest off so I was just pinching for any thing I could get but you guys dont have take it from me just ask my references and see how many bad deals I've done, so dont get scammed like you did is what you say to the public but yet I haven't scammed any one ever and you have and this isn't the first so people get it right and do some research under his name and it will show who you should really should be thinking twice on before you deal.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this guy is really funny 1 scam makes you a SCAMMER. so what do you think i took this deck kicked it around and burnt up the brain then went to a local dealer paid 125.00 to be hooked up so he could say something i already knew? when the deal first went down i wasnt mad because i was like ok i didnt get totaly ripped off because the deck only has a few scratches and the guy said he would take money off and i was getting it cheaper NOW everything is different because not only were there scratches but the brain was fried i just didnt know it. I know im stuck with the unit thats why i sent the brain to clarion and yes its expensive for me to ship to california. THIS guy is stupid he cant argue with facts anyone thats wants the truth please call the dealer and see how full of crap this guy is the deck was used and the brain was fried this is what i recieved when i paid for a new unit this makes him a SCAMMER

thai_creeper is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't see why you waited so long to test it, should have just had it plugged in to see if it worked, and if it didn't you could have sent it back to him without paying because he sent it to you to verify it worked

References: flakko(bought from), psyrex(sold to)

fakename is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

might wanna take him out of ur refs list, jeremy. lol.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea i hooked it up when it got to me and made sure it turned on and it turned on and played cds and dvds i didnt think the brain would be fried so i never hooked up the brain the reason it took me so long to get hooked up is im in michigan i wanted to wait for summer and my car was in the shop till 2 weeks ago i paid over paypal right away then when i recieved it i seen that it was not new and told him i wasnt sending anymore money because it wasnt new it was used

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do we know that you didnt have the deck hooked up months ago and then something went wrong? How do we know you never had it installed until now? Your past history isnt gonna help either . Gl guys, hope it gets cleared up

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I certainly wonder about wanting to complain about a product 6 months after its purchase....

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

thehardknoxlife is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

I've dealt with unybonr and he did me right. I tested my product the first day though. I don't think this guy is a scammer. He seemed like a pretty good guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well all I have to say is be carefull on who you deal with and that goes for both sides becuase you will get screwed like I have of $150 and supposely jeremy getting screwed for a " dead unit" but any ways I'm just saying that cuase I had a bad feeling at first when he wanted me to send the unit first with no cash. The reason for this was becuase he didnt wanted to get screwed so he wanted to give the money after I sent the unit so he could have time to test it. I gave him enough time to test the unit (almost a month) and he doenst send the rest. So I bet this just makes many of us wonder why would this kid send the unit first before getting paid so the buyer can test it before paying and he sent it out broke? doenst make much sense to me but whatever everyone can have there own ideas on this subject but I'm done with it I got scammed and you know I cant do **** about it makes you feel pretty good does in it that I can arguee you with you till my face gets blue and I still wouldnt get the money you will prob just disappear from the forums for a couple months till things cool down and just get right back in to scamming people becuase your name isn't hot anymore.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay i seriously dont care the fact is the deck wasnt new and the brain was fried i dont have anything to lose here its the 100% truth the brain is junk i paid a shop to install it because i thought everything worked perfect but i was wrong if i knew something was wrong i wouldnt have paid to get it installed it dont make any sence. I think the guy knew it didnt work but im not sure however the simple fact is the unit wasnt what i wanted i wanted a brandnew deck never used i got a used screen and i fried brain so if i scammed him then im not as happy as i should be because i feel like the guy who got bended over if you want to deal with him thats your choice he seemed really nice and i have no idea why he would ship out first unless he was 100% sure everything was perfect thats why i didnt think about testing the brain i figured he was just trying to get over on me about it being new i had no clue it wouldnt work at all or i would have had it tested at the shop

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List