Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: LunchBocks = Bad Seller!

killahbean is offline AzN Sensation

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LunchBocks = Bad Seller!

Bought a Viper 2500.1 amp from Lunchbocks and The amp was blown when I received it. My sub was only wired for 4 ohm....Just got done sending him a PM about refunding my money and hopefully he'll follow through.

References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9
    ICIXSound - jochexum SVTF vehemental
    Do Not deal with LunchBocks And BoostdFoci

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: LunchBocks = Bad Seller!

If I may make a suggestion?

In the future before jumping to conclusions allow your seller time to respond before immediately assuming it is a bunk deal. Now - don't mistake my intent, it may be a raw deal in which case this thread would be completely justified but until you know don't smear someone's name, eh?

You just don't know at this point - LunchBocks may see your PM and immediately tell you to send the amp back and he'll refund you in full! No telling at this point...

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lil quick to start talkin **** ay?

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

hoodkid is offline Got bang?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was going to buy it, but i was guessing something was wrong with it.......

References

Showrides (Bought an MD2) , Strong*I*bumpin (Bought some 6x9's), Flakko, NMBR1SPT (Sold Us Amps MD2 to), keefey248 ( Traded Amps twice), 15nissen (Bought Type R off him), cgraz1187 (Bought my Alpine Amp) pboulos (Bought my American Bass XD1800) kylec (Bought Orion 2500d from him) MK3XXX (Traded Amps for a KX2500.1)(
    New Setup:
    (2) Kicker CVX 15's, (1) Kicker KX2500.1 (1) PG RSD 6.5 Components (1) Set PG RSD 6x9's (1) Crunch 1400.4 Amp (1) Kicker 0/1 hyperFlex Wire (1) 200 Amp Alternator (1) Yellow Top (1) Pioneer 6800 (1) 6.5^ @ 34hz
    ......Coming Soon

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know, he might not have known the amp was blown but he told me it was in good working condition though.....so that was what I expected a good working amp....If he follows through then its all good.

And Bimma I was just telling you guys what happened its not talkin ****

References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9

danteBirosel is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodkid
    I was going to buy it, but i was guessing something was wrong with it.......

omg i was about to buy from him too!

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just got a PM from him and hes still claiming the amp was in good condition before he sent it...This is the first time I've ever had to deal with something like this on here and anywhere else....

Come on Luchbocks lets get this thing resolved

References.....

hoodkid is offline Got bang?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLife
    omg i was about to buy from him too!
    Figured that, and I thought something was wrong with it because no one was interested........

References

Showrides (Bought an MD2) , Strong*I*bumpin (Bought some 6x9's), Flakko, NMBR1SPT (Sold Us Amps MD2 to), keefey248 ( Traded Amps twice), 15nissen (Bought Type R off him), cgraz1187 (Bought my Alpine Amp) pboulos (Bought my American Bass XD1800) kylec (Bought Orion 2500d from him) MK3XXX (Traded Amps for a KX2500.1)(
    New Setup:
    (2) Kicker CVX 15's, (1) Kicker KX2500.1 (1) PG RSD 6.5 Components (1) Set PG RSD 6x9's (1) Crunch 1400.4 Amp (1) Kicker 0/1 hyperFlex Wire (1) 200 Amp Alternator (1) Yellow Top (1) Pioneer 6800 (1) 6.5^ @ 34hz
    ......Coming Soon

Lunchbocks is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

people really do jump to things rather quickly, i think we've had like a dozen pm's back and forth trying to figure something out about what to do

and i dont think anyone should be giving me **** when i remove a working amp from my car, have it packed and shipped both by ups then almost a week after receiving it he tells me its blown, dont tell me i'm a bad guy, the fact i'm even trying to work out something here is beyond my responsibility, he could have plugged it into a wall socket for all i know.

you telling me if i buy a sub from someone, go drop it in my pool and then ***** that it doesnt work, but say it never worked and not that it got damaged then its automatically the seller's fault? dont think so, the fact that i'm even listening to his complaints means that i'm crediting him some kind of trustful honestly that he obviously isnt giving me

and i've dealt with **** before, first thing i bought on here was an rl-p from effendi, it was broken to **** when i got it. did i blame him? did i right away assume he sent me a broken item? no, i put the blame on fedex for lack of proper handling.

so honestly, shut up, you guys' opinions if anything make me Not want to try to help get this resolved, i could easily just say **** off i dont care but i havent done that. jesus

'06 Chrysler 300 - work in progress
    Orion H2
    eD NINe.1
    KnuKonceptz Kolossus

Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It could have very well happened during install, or shipping, whatever.

I took an amp out of my mountaineer, put it in storage for about 6 months.Hook it up again, keeps popping fuses (in the actual amp.....aka power supply is ****ed up).Dropped another amp in, that one worked great.Sometimes **** happens, for no reason at all.

But if the seller described it as working, and did not state as-is or no refunds, then he should refund the buyer.

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lunchbocks and I are both trying to figure out what to do and how to claim the insurance......Very nice guy thus far......lets see how this ends up.....man I hate being without bass!!!

References.....

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by killahbean

And Bimma I was just telling you guys what happened its not talkin ****
    In my eyes, calling somebody a bad seller....thats talking **** about em . to each his own I guess .

On a side note, I hope you guys can both get this worked out.

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85
    In my eyes, calling somebody a bad seller....thats talking **** about em . to each his own I guess .

On a side note, I hope you guys can both get this worked out.
    lol that was a mistake and i did it out of anger.....well I have my fingers crossed on this matter......

References.....

SAG3 is offline ________

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did you try to run the mt or dmx on the viper?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea....and havnt gotten anything from Lunchbocks yet.....arrrrg

References.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast