Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: 1zach4 - Buyer's beware

KSilver2000 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1zach4 - Buyer's beware

I paid 1zach4 for a pair of Polk SR6500 speakers last Friday. Before I paid him, I had good conversations with him through both PM and phone. He was very responsive to every question I had. However, after I paid him, he has only returned 1 phone call out of all the phone calls, e-mail, and PM I have tried to contact him with for an entire week. That one time he called me was on Monday, saying the speakers are at his work place and he won't be going to work until Thursday. So he said he would ship them out on Thursday (which was yesterday, March 22). But did it get shipped out? Nope! I've tried to contact him yesterday night and all day today again, and yet still no response. If he doesn't give me a call by midnight, March 23 12:00 am EST, I think I will have to post up his name, address, and contact info. so that someone(people) on this site can help me out. Thanks for looking.

Peter

goose5741 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 1zach4 - Buyer's beware

Just say what state for starters lol...GL

FS:
    4 8'' AA Assassins (Sale Pending)
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403329

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright, this guy is really starting to **** me off. I filed a buyer's complaint with paypal on Friday morning. He e-mails me telling me he can't reply to all 18109 calls (yet he never returned a single call, thus the reason for me to check up on him once a day). And also he says he can't pick up his phone anymore because it's broken. He also tells me in the e-mail that he would send it out on Saturday, the 25th. But I found out on Sunday that he didn't ship it out as promised the second time. Then he e-mails me on Monday saying he's still too busy with school and work, and that he will ship them out on Tuesday, the 28th. But I have yet to receive a tracking confirmation as of 9:30 pm. So, obviously he didn't ship it out still as he promised for the third time.

This is it. If he's really too busy, he shouldn't have sold it in the beginning.

danteBirosel is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dam, alright bro here's the deal. If you still don't have the package, me and my #1 detectives will help you. Just shoot me a PM and we will start from there.

-Dante

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLife
    Dam, alright bro here's the deal. If you still don't have the package, me and my #1 detectives will help you. Just shoot me a PM and we will start from there.

-Dante
    I'll PM you with all the info. if I dont have a tracking number by Wednesday evening. Man, I think I'm being too nice right now with another day.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLife

-Dante

LMFAO Dante and the trollhunters

danteBirosel is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    LMFAO Dante and the trollhunters

To the rescue!!!!

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

1zach4 is offline Ami - We Give You Wood

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hahah

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

get a life peter.

Like I said to you before, sorry I could not return all 4 million of your phone calls.

You consistently called me repeatedly while I was either in class, making presentations, or @ work. I'm sorry I work 50+ hours a week and go to school full time, and now that my cell phone is destroyed I cannot receive or make any phone calls.

Your item has been shipped and I have sent the tracking # both to you and Paypal.

Quit coming on these forums and crying like a little girl because I didn't ship out your speakers immediately.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    get a life peter.

Like I said to you before, sorry I could not return all 4 million of your phone calls.

You consistently called me repeatedly while I was either in class, making presentations, or @ work. I'm sorry I work 50+ hours a week and go to school full time, and now that my cell phone is destroyed I cannot receive or make any phone calls.

Your item has been shipped and I have sent the tracking # both to you and Paypal.

Quit coming on these forums and crying like a little girl because I didn't ship out your speakers immediately.
    I think that's just a little uncalled for. Considering what has happened, everything seemed like it was pointing towards the possibility of a scam. Thus the reason for making this thread called "Buyer's Beware", not "1zach4 is a scammer!"

* First item being sold on this forum.
    * Promptly responding to all calls and PMs of questions regarding the item before payment.
    * Only receiving 1 phone call regarding first estimated shipment date within next 7 daysafter payment, and this after multiple times I tried to call asking for the shipment date.
    * Multiple estimated shipment date delays.
    * Saying the phone is broken and you are too busy everyday.

Now, I'm not saying that you are a scammer, but all these things I listed point in the direction of a possible scam. $550 is not just any chump change for me, so the more reason for me to be active about this issue. With that said, I'm very thankful that you finally shipped them out. Hopefully I can get them installed, have them work properly, and finally close this case. And if you are really that busy, hope that work and school works out well for you.

Thanks Zach; and to everyone else keeping an interest in this matter.

Dante (LivinLife) If everything works out well, I'll be happy to send more than a few bucks to you on your quest to recovering money with your issue (whether its from donations or from actual refund by the seller).

Peter

melaza is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I`m glad everything work out for you....Shyt i wish i could say the same.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by melaza
    I`m glad everything work out for you....Shyt i wish i could say the same.
    Just saw your sig., man that *****. What actions have you taken so far?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad to do business with you Peter, but I was trying to tell you that my phone was having problems and that I couldn't answer the phone all of the time because i'm so busy.

The speakers should be there mid-week next week (I think they said wed.)

Hopefully mods will change this/move this to another forum since this has been taken care of.

Scammers **** (I've been scammed too, so I know how scared you were)

jujumantb is offline Duke of Earl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you made this thread ONE day after they were supposed to ship out
    more like seller beware

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that's what I was thinking.....but w/e I shipped him his stuff, so it's all over with

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast