Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Patalpine- Where is my amp?

goose5741 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Patalpine- Where is my amp?

Hey its on my front doorstep , Patalpine= Great seller, A++++

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD ASAP, THX
    Last edited by goose5741; 03-27-2006 at 03:27 PM.

FS:
    4 8'' AA Assassins (Sale Pending)
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403329

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Patalpine- Where is my amp?

Quote Originally Posted by goose5741
    I Sent him the money for my amp almost 3 weeks ago tommorrow...He received it about 2.5 weeks ago. He confirmed that he recieved it. He claims He shipped my amp last Wednesday...but won't give me any proof he shipped it and claims there was no tracking #. I don't know why it wouldn't be here by now as everything that comes usps usually gets to me 4 days later at the absolute latest. I might be jumping to conclusions a little bit but i don't feel like getting screwed and this thread will be replaced by some nice good feed back when/if this is resolved.
    I am not defending patalpine in any way but I wanted to pass along an ...

When using the USPS to ship things if the package was sent Parcel Post or another budget method and the shipper did not purchase insurance, Delivery Confirmation, or anything akin to that there will not be a tracking number associated with the shipment anymore than there is if you simply mail a letter to someone.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler573
    I am not defending patalpine in any way but I wanted to pass along an ...

When using the USPS to ship things if the package was sent Parcel Post or another budget method and the shipper did not purchase insurance, Delivery Confirmation, or anything akin to that there will not be a tracking number associated with the shipment anymore than there is if you simply mail a letter to someone.
    Your right....but on an expensive item like this i would never not get a tracking #...I've heard he's a good guy and don't have anything against him...I'm just taking some preliminary action to get some better answers outta him, thx for the input

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

patalpine is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i told this dude 100 times i have sent the amp have never had problems with any other buyers befroe they did not give me a tracking as i used parcel post and they said that would take over a week i sent the amp out the end out last week but yet he keeps assuming i didnt send the amp we will see who gets the last laugh when it pops up on his doorstep

Chevyaudio is offline :poof:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as well

I bought my SoundSplinter Subs from Soundspinter, they shipped them Via USPS, and I didnt get a tracking number. USPS is bad about not giving numbers. The order was around 500 dollars, and it was insured...and still no number.

boomintahoe is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patalpine
    i told this dude 100 times i have sent the amp have never had problems with any other buyers befroe they did not give me a tracking as i used parcel post and they said that would take over a week i sent the amp out the end out last week but yet he keeps assuming i didnt send the amp we will see who gets the last laugh when it pops up on his doorstep
    Ever heard of a period (.) lol...

97 4 dr. Tahoe
    Optima redtop
    Alpine 9835
    CDT KA-61 comps
    Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps
    4 RE SE 10" subs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OKay...sorry i am used to usps being faster than that...but if you sent it parcel post then it kinda makes sense cause parcel post is pretty slow....The reason i have been questioning whether you sent it is because of a lack of proof....i will trust you for now, as long as i get it, We'll be cool...sorry i jumped to conclusions (note i did say if the amp came we'd be kool and i'd leave good feedback/erase this)

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goose5741
    You're right....but on an expensive item like this i would never not get a tracking #
    I completely understand and it is for reasons exactly like this that personally I do not ship out anything of value without some sort of tracking attached to it. (example: I am fixing to ship out an eXcelon XXV-01D head unit to lostsoul in Houston when the funds clear and it will go out via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and insured for his full purchase price ~ but this is more to cover my own backside in case something happens more than it is to provide a service to my buyer)

...I've heard he's a good guy and don't have anything against him...I'm just taking some preliminary action to get some better answers outta him, thx for the input
    Well, it would appear that he has responded and exactly what I figured ended up being the case. Looks like everything is going to turn out alright and at the end of the day, that's all that matters

Enjoy your amp once it arrives!

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler573

Well, it would appear that he has responded and exactly what I figured ended up being the case. Looks like everything is going to turn out alright and at the end of the day, that's all that matters

Enjoy your amp once it arrives!
    As long as Usps doesn't lose it or something...like my cap i shipped a while back....lets just all hope it show up tommorrow and i can finish my install and we can all be happy

FS:
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp

Closed Thread