Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon13 pinknuggit2 BAD SELLER / SCAMMER

I would not deal with him ever again. I bought a set of mr5.1 aura components off him on 2-11-06. He said he would ship Tuesday 2-14-06. I emailed him on wednesday and then again that saturday asking for a tracking number. He never responded. Then on the 24th I emailed him again and asked for a tracking number and filed a complaint with paypal, still have not heard a word from him so looks like paypal will be refunding me on the 3rd of march.

NOT COOL.

P.s. this deal was made on the elite boards, just watch out for him on here.

www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

desertheat is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: pinknuggit2 BAD SELLER / SCAMMER

Followup, on the paypal complaint I asked for a refund for he had not shipped yet. I also asked this in an email. They the punk goes ahead and ships it with no responce to my request for a refund. He shipped it today the 28th when it was promised to be shipped the 14th. Really ticks me off. I am leaving the paypal complaint open until it arrives. Guess at least he shipped it.

www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

Jordantyler is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

are u talkin bout the guy(pinknuggit) from arkansaS?

((REFS))
    mykul , regal8r , digital mint , PEsteele , Saywhat? , _Djscrew_ , Lastcall , cazorp , fosgate140 , snoopdan , imaspaceguy90 , pychosis , apollyon, Bigdrez

Roe (Refs)
    in_a_volvo
    sittinsidewayz

Jordantyler is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know Pinknuggit is not a scammer he and i did an awesome transaction. He is NOT a scammer at all and would never scam anyon. When we did our transactiong he sent out the day he said he would with tracking number and it recieved to my Door two days later in Great condition,He and I talk all the time and deffently wouldnt ever Do that to someone.

http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showt...833#post971833

((REFS))
    mykul , regal8r , digital mint , PEsteele , Saywhat? , _Djscrew_ , Lastcall , cazorp , fosgate140 , snoopdan , imaspaceguy90 , pychosis , apollyon, Bigdrez

Roe (Refs)
    in_a_volvo
    sittinsidewayz

pinknuggit is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought a set of mr5.1 aura components off him on 2-11-06. He said he would ship Tuesday 2-14-06.
    I misread the day of the week, paypal takes 3-4 Business days to transfer the money to an account. If you send paypal on a saturday, the business days don't start until monday. I did not recieve the paypal payment into my bank account until the 16th.

I emailed him on wednesday and then again that saturday asking for a tracking number.
    The Only e-mail you sent me was on the 23rd, a day before you filed the paypal claim on me. You did not e-mail me on wednesday or saturday, the Only time you emailed me was on Thursday the 23rd and Monday the 27th (after you filed the claim, and AFTER you got a tracking number through paypal).
    He never responded.
    I did not have internet at my house because of a snowstorm that came through the area and knocked the internet/phone service down from the 19th till the 24th at my house. It also rendered the roads unsafe, and I could not make it to fed-ex. When I checked my e-mail on the 24th, I had your e-mail and paypal claim waiting on me, which you didn't give me even a day to respond to the e-mail before you filed the claim.

Then on the 24th I emailed him again and asked for a tracking number and filed a complaint with paypal, still have not heard a word from him so looks like paypal will be refunding me on the 3rd of march.
    You recieved the FULL tracking info and the explanation I've given here through the paypal dispute resolution case. I entered the tracking number and the info you needed on Saturday the 25th, and it is Directly sent to you through paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by FEB 28TH
    Followup, on the paypal complaint I asked for a refund for he had not shipped yet. I also asked this in an email.
    Again, you sent one e-mail on the 23rd and not even a day later on the 24th you filed the claim. Nowhere near enough time for someone to respond.

They the punk goes ahead and ships it with no responce to my request for a refund. He shipped it today the 28th when it was promised to be shipped the 14th.
    NO, I shipped it the 25th, and you recieved the tracking number from paypal dispute resolution on Saturday. It was quoted by fed-ex to arrive at your house on March 2nd.

I'd watch out who you go calling a punk on the internet, especially whenver your side of the story is skewed around like it is with wrong dates, etc. I quoted the documented e-mails that went on between us in the ECA thread as to get the situation right and to clear my name. Give people an ample amount of time to respond to your claim before you go calling them a scammer. Don't just sit back for a week, and freak out whenever they don't respond to your e-mail within the next 5 seconds.
    I have a perfect rep everywhere else on the internet, and I've been selling things since 1999 with not one bad transaction. I don't need it to be ruined by someone who can't communicate, and freaks out and skews the story around.

PS, I hope you enjoy the speakers. I never got a change to put any power through them, so have fun with em!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so everything is resolved now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as I know on my end it is, fed-ex will be dropping the auras off at his door tomorrow... and he will hopefully drop the paypal claim after that so my account isn't -150$ anymore.

What all other forums did this guy make a thread like this?

Ignatowski is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

Desertheat,I thought you were the AURA king,I bought 5.1s from u once,now you need them back ?
    LOL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You bought mr52's off me, as for the dood above, here is the other responce...

ANYONE THINK I FILED TO EARLY ON THIS GUY?? I SURE AS HECK DO NOT!

That is all great and dandy, the fact is you fell through miserably with the transaction. I do not care about excuses, I care about what I pay for. You were in a huge hurry to get funds emailing me daily and then dissapear after I pay. Simple fact is I paid the 11th from my verified paypal account and you said it would go out the 14th. I think I was very generous in not filing a complaint until the 24th 10 days after you were supposed to ship since I had NO CONTACT FROM YOU. Also I asked you for a refund TWICE before you shipped anything because the project I was going to use them for was to be out of my garage on sunday the 26th and it was pointless to buy them if you had not shipped by the 24th. I know your just an individual and not a business and I know crap happens, but my overally transaction experience with you has ****** royally and I would not reccomend you to anyone. Glad you have good feedback elseware, but you have none with me. And yes I did email you both from my DHR account and my work email which I will be happy to copy your f****** rear on when I get to the office. Just hope the components are in better shape than your excuses.

By the way, I did not send a second paypal complaint, paypal does that automatically because you DID NOT RESPOND TO THEM EITHER until the 28th of feb!! I will end the dispute when I get what I paid for and it is as you described. And you still think I filed to early..? *LOL*

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinknuggit
    Don't just sit back for a week, and freak out whenever they don't respond to your e-mail within the next 5 seconds.

No offense man but its his money you have. He had a right to "freak out" as you put it. Some people are very careful dealing online and I dont blame em. There is too many scammers around.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by desertheat

You were in a huge hurry to get funds emailing me daily
    Here is the extracted chain from the e-mails I sent you.

Greg McKinney <[email protected]> wrote:
    I don't mean to rush you or push you, but I've already
    had 4 buyers back out of buying these, and I need to
    sell them asap (dont have any longer to wait around).
    If you don't have or can't get the money by the end of
    this weekend, I am going to put them on ebay.

-Greg

--- DESERT HEAT RACING
    wrote:

> trying to get it ready by tommorow afternoon
    >
    > Greg McKinney wrote:
    > what's your time frame for getting funds together?
    >
    > --- DESERT HEAT RACING
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Yes I am. Zip code 85228. Let me get my funds
    > > together. Consider them sold.
    > >
    > > Greg McKinney wrote:
    > > Yeah, I can do 150 shipped as long as you're in
    > the
    > > lower 48.
    > >
    > > --- DESERT HEAT RACING
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > > Still have them...? Will give ya $150 shippped.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    >
    >
    That looks like a NORMAL business discussion to me.....

Also I asked you for a refund TWICE before you shipped anything
    No, this agian is False. You only sent me ONE e-mail between feb 11th and feb 27th. Here is a screenshot to Prove this. Get your facts straight before you make a claim.

And yes I did email you both from my DHR account and my work email which I will be happy to copy your f****** rear on when I get to the office.
    Well, your work e-mail obviously doesn't work... OR you're telling a fib. Which one do we want to belive?
    Here's a screenshot of every e-mail in my whole account that contains the word "Aura". NO work e-mail here...

By the way, I did not send a second paypal complaint, paypal does that automatically because you DID NOT RESPOND TO THEM EITHER until the 28th of feb!!
    Again, this is ANOTHER False claim. Here is a screenshot that shows the Confirmation e-mail I got from paypal after I sent the tracking number on the 25th. Your claim = not valid.

And you still think I filed to early..? *LOL*
    Not filed to early, just not JUSTLY filed. You had absolutely ZERO communication in the deal, as proven by my e-mail screenshots vs. your "Word". It makes logical sense to give someone fair warning before you file a claim on them. Thus, you can't justify filing a claim on someone while not even giving them a day to respond! You gotta be kidding me... Your word means nothing without proof (which you haven't shown so far), and all you've been doing is blowing steam and making up lies about dates and exaggerating things. Belive me, this is doing more harm to your rep than it is to mine. It's alot easier to sit there and say "ohhhh yea i sent this guy lots of emails and he never responded to anything" and make all these claims against me, but when push comes to shove I have provided the empirical evidence to prove your fibs untrue.
    Like I said, I've been selling on the internet for seven years now, and I've seen it all. The PROPER way to settle an internet dispute is through E-mails (which, by proof (you obviously lack the skill to communicate in this form) BEFORE you go around badmouthing me on all of your forums and calling me a scammer and a punk(immature). The ONLY time you need to make posts like these are when things are settled. It's the Feedback forum, not the "progress of the deal" forum, and it's also the proper way to do internet business. You leave feedback for someone After the deal's done, not during. You'll learn this when you have more than half a decade of internet sales under your belt.

Basically, like I said, I hope you enjoy the speakrs.... but just as justly as you call me a horrible seller and a scammer, I'm going to call you a BAD BUYER who DOES NOT COMMUNICATE.
    Last edited by pinknuggit; 03-02-2006 at 03:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven2201
    No offense man but its his money you have. He had a right to "freak out" as you put it. Some people are very careful dealing online and I dont blame em. There is too many scammers around.
    I give him every right in the world to freak out because of him being careful. However, was not and did not send me any e-mails at all besides the one on out of Nowhere the 23rd that basically said he was going to file a claim. He did not e-mail me on the 15th asking for a tracking number like a "Careful" buyer would, instaed he just waited 10 days without saying a word and then filed a paypal claim out of nowhere with no warning.

There are other ways of being a "Careful" buyer - one mainly being Communication!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not filed to early, just not JUSTLY filed. You had absolutely ZERO communication in the deal, as proven by my e-mail screenshots vs. your "Word". It makes logical sense to give someone fair warning before you file a claim on them. Thus, you can't justify filing a claim on someone while not even giving them a day to respond! You gotta be kidding me... Your word means nothing without proof (which you haven't shown so far), and all you've been doing is blowing steam and making up lies about dates and exaggerating things. Belive me, this is doing more harm to your rep than it is to mine. It's alot easier to sit there and say "ohhhh yea i sent this guy lots of emails and he never responded to anything" and make all these claims against me, but when push comes to shove I have provided the empirical evidence to prove your fibs untrue.
    Like I said, I've been selling on the internet for seven years now, and I've seen it all. The PROPER way to settle an internet dispute is through E-mails (which, by proof (you obviously lack the skill to communicate in this form) BEFORE you go around badmouthing me on all of your forums and calling me a scammer and a punk(immature). The ONLY time you need to make posts like these are when things are settled. It's the Feedback forum, not the "progress of the deal" forum, and it's also the proper way to do internet business. You leave feedback for someone After the deal's done, not during. You'll learn this when you have more than half a decade of internet sales under your belt.

Basically, like I said, I hope you enjoy the speakrs.... but just as justly as you call me a horrible seller and a scammer, I'm going to call you a BAD BUYER who DOES NOT COMMUNICATE.

YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRAP! YOU EVEN ADMITTED THAT I EMAILED YOU TWICE ON ELITES FORUMS!!! AND YOU ARE CLAING I HAD ZERO COMMUNICATIONS! OMG YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WASTE OF FREAKING SPACE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS AND LIE LIKE A FREAKING DOG SO YOU DO NOT LOOK BAD. WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU ADMITTING THAT I EMAILED YOU ASKING FOR A TRACKING NUMBER??? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ADMITTING THAT I EMAILED YOU ON THE 23RD ASKING FOR A TRAKCING NUMBER OR TO REFUND ME?? MAN NOW YOU HAVE P*SSED ME OFF BIG TIME. YOU EVEN CLAIM YOU HAD NO INTERNET SERVICE SINCE THE 19TH - 24TH BUT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHIP THE 14TH AND NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT NOT SHIPPING TO ME EVEN WHEN I ASKED! FREAKIN LOOSER, WHY WOULD I MAKE A THING UP ABOUT YOU BEING A CRAPPY LYING SELLER WHEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DID. AND YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT MY COMMUNICATION SKILLS, GET A LIFE YOU DID NOT EVEN RESPOND TO PAYPAL COMPAINTS UNTIL THE 27TH!!!! 3 DAYS AFTER THE COMPLAINT WAS FILED!!! AND 3 DAYS AFTER YOU SAID YOU HAD INTERNET SERVICE AGAIN! PLANE AND SIMPLE, YOU WERE IGNORING THE SITUATION FORWHATEVER REASON UNTIL PAYPAL SENT OUT ANOTHER COMPLAINT TO YOU AND YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO ACT AND SEND THE PACKAGE.

And wait there is more you claim...
    You say on this post....
    You recieved the FULL tracking info and the explanation I've given here through the paypal dispute resolution case. I entered the tracking number and the info you needed on Saturday the 25th, and it is Directly sent to you through paypal.

Yet another crappy lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You responded to it on the 27th!!! Your comment just under that even shows your a liar! paypal even shows you responding on the 27th not the 25! The fed ex tracking # shows the ship date as the 27th as well!!! Tracking number 468633765352888 And not once since payment did you EVER contact me. Wish I would have never seen your post, total waste of my time dealing with a liar that twists stories around like you. Sickening. And no this does not hurt my rep a bit, I have sold tons of items on here with no issues. I CONTACT AND KEEP PEOPLE THAT BUY FROM ME INFORMED, NOT DISSAPEAR FOR 16 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT WAS SENT AND THEN POP UP ACTING ALL SUPRISED I RIPPED YOU A NEW ONE ON SEVERAL FORUMS.

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

pinknuggit=pwnd!!!

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRAP! YOU EVEN ADMITTED THAT I EMAILED YOU TWICE ON ELITES FORUMS!!!
    Please, enlighten me. Show me where I admitted that you emailed me twice. Did you not take a look at my screen shots? It clearly only shows One e-mail from you. You gotta be kidding me...

OMG YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WASTE OF FREAKING SPACE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS AND LIE LIKE A FREAKING DOG SO YOU DO NOT LOOK BAD.
    Yeah, I'm obviously the liar here with all of my made up stores, lies, and my screenshots that don't prove anything.

WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU ADMITTING THAT I EMAILED YOU ASKING FOR A TRACKING NUMBER???
    I'm very interested as to where I admitted this. Everything I've ever said to you on this matter is here in this thread, so why don't you go ahead and point me to my quote saying so.........

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ADMITTING THAT I EMAILED YOU ON THE 23RD ASKING FOR A TRAKCING NUMBER OR TO REFUND ME??
    Again, show me where I "admitted" this.. without you showing me, you're just pissing into the wind as far as this thread goes...

MAN NOW YOU HAVE P*SSED ME OFF BIG TIME. YOU EVEN CLAIM YOU HAD NO INTERNET SERVICE SINCE THE 19TH - 24TH BUT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHIP THE 14TH AND NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT NOT SHIPPING TO ME EVEN WHEN I ASKED!
    Are you freaking Kidding me????? Are you trying not to make sense?? Did you even read my last post, and look at the pictures?
    A) You did Never ask about anything shipping until the day before you filed the claim
    B) Did you not read the part about where I said I miscalculated the estimate of the 14th because I didn't take into account that Saturday and Sunday were business days??
    See, there is a difference here.. I've actually been able to prove my claims, you are just making them out your ***......... My timeline makes sense. You keep on blindly accusing me of all this stuff, even After I show you proof.. which is what you did in real life with the tracking number thing too. Where is your credibility on these claims?

FREAKIN LOOSER, WHY WOULD I MAKE A THING UP ABOUT YOU BEING A CRAPPY LYING SELLER WHEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DID.
    hahaha.. way to keep a cool head, there..

Again, where is your proof?? you have showed me (or anyone else) NO proof of anything you claim. I have.

AND YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT MY COMMUNICATION SKILLS, GET A LIFE YOU DID NOT EVEN RESPOND TO PAYPAL COMPAINTS UNTIL THE 27TH!!!! 3 DAYS AFTER THE COMPLAINT WAS FILED!!! AND 3 DAYS AFTER YOU SAID YOU HAD INTERNET SERVICE AGAIN! PLANE AND SIMPLE, YOU WERE IGNORING THE SITUATION FORWHATEVER REASON UNTIL PAYPAL SENT OUT ANOTHER COMPLAINT TO YOU AND YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO ACT AND SEND THE PACKAGE.
    Can you not read? I posted a screenshot where paypal confirmed that they had RECIEVED my TRACKING info... on the 25th. If you'd use some common sense (which most people start to develop before they get to kindergarden), you would realize that I would Have to ship the speakers out AND respond to paypal BEFORE they emailed me on the 25th... this is amazing.

And wait there is more you claim...
    You say on this post....

Yet another crappy lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Genius, whenever you file a paypal claim and it asks the seller for a tracking number..... and the seller sends the tracking number..... it gets sent directly to you......... Process of elimination here....

You responded to it on the 27th!!! Your comment just under that even shows your a liar! paypal even shows you responding on the 27th not the 25!
    Maybe you should have spent that 150$ you used to buy these speakers on an appointment at the eye doctor instead so you can be able to read things.
    Here, I'll even circle it on the screenshot of "all e-mails from [email protected]"..

The fed ex tracking # shows the ship date as the 27th as well!!!
    Again, since you have no clue how things work in the real world... fed-ex drivers only drive on business days.
    Let's climb the Common Sense tree again, and reflect on how paypal sent me a Confirmation e-mail on the 25th After I sent them my tracking number? Are you trying to tell me that someone here has super-time-warp powers???

Tracking number 468633765352888 And not once since payment did you EVER contact me.
    I do not Have to e-mail you anything as a seller... This is where I can tell that you haven't done much business on the internet.
    Whenever you buy something online, you don't get daily status update reports.. If you want to know the progress, send me an e-mail and check... me not e-mailing you means that the deal is in progress and is still waiting on my end.. duh

Wish I would have never seen your post, total waste of my time dealing with a liar that twists stories around like you. Sickening.
    Yea, for like the 8th time, all that proof i've shown everyone doesn't account for a thing.

And no this does not hurt my rep a bit, I have sold tons of items on here with no issues. I CONTACT AND KEEP PEOPLE THAT BUY FROM ME INFORMED, NOT DISSAPEAR FOR 16 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT WAS SENT AND THEN POP UP ACTING ALL SUPRISED I RIPPED YOU A NEW ONE ON SEVERAL FORUMS.
    haha, so the fact that you sit there and deny the proof I showed you that you did NOT contact or e-mail me, and still try and make these false claims against me means people are supposed to belive what you say? I don't think I've ever seen anyone BLOW UP and lose their cool in a feedback thread like you have. You're just mad because you know **** well I'm right, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I know just what's gonna happen too, because I've had to deal with people like you before. You're not going to close the paypal claim, and I'm going to end up getting ****ed out of 150$. Either that, or you're going to "claim" that the auras that should have been delivered to you today are "broken" or "messed up" (without pictures of course), and end up jewing me out of the 150$ that paypal already has taken out of my account. I've had that happen before - guy gets the sub and beats the **** out of it in spite, claims it broken, and gets his 150$ back and ships me back a broken sub.

You are truly a class act, man. You do business in a shady manner, don't communicate, and then blow up and act immature like a teenager whenever the truth is shoved in your face..
    Last edited by pinknuggit; 03-02-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast