Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: pinknuggit2 BAD SELLER / SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by pinknuggit
    Yeah, like harbor said the Purpose of a project car is to fix it up.

I wanted a stereo in the project car.
    Why would it make sense NOT to install the wiring and amps and speakers before I get the car completed?

I think you need some sleep man...
    you asked why I would put em in a car that didnt run instead of my dd, thats what Im asking you. You put in some abahns from jordan, instead of the auras?

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

once again PROJECT CAR

pinknuggit is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85
    you asked why I would put em in a car that didnt run instead of my dd, thats what Im asking you. You put in some abahns from jordan, instead of the auras?

no... I Traded jordan a neon underbody kit for a pair of power acoistik coaxials because my daily driver was rockin some blown stock speakers and I didn't have enough money sittin around to go buy some nice comps.. I don't have a nice system in it right now, so there's no need for $$$ components..

Like I mentioned, the auras have been dormant since fall of 2004 when i sold the car... and I needed cash after my stuff got stolen on christmas so I put the auras up for sale.

I didn't ask you if you would put speakers in a car that didn't run, I asked you if you would sit there and LISTEN to speakers in a car that didn't run and that had no motor... Obviously you have no clue of what the point of a project car is...

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no... I Traded jordan a neon underbody kit for a pair of power acoistik coaxials because my daily driver was rockin some blown stock speakers and I didn't have enough money sittin around to go buy some nice comps..

I didn't ask you if you would put speakers in a car that didn't run, I asked you if you would sit there and LISTEN to speakers in a car that didn't run and that had no motor... Obviously you have no clue of what the point of a project car is...
    I do know what a project car. Like ya said, you're not gonna listen to music in a car that doesnt run...so why would they go in your project car when you are rockin blown factory speakers in your daily driver? Rather have the auras just sitting and doing nothing instead of listening to them every day?

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? did you miss the part of the thread where I said that I had the project car over TWO years ago and I sold it in 2004?????????????

They didn't go in my DD because I don't have anymore nice amps, decks, processors, or subs or ANYTHING to go in it because it got stolen... I'm rockin a cheap sony deck and that's it right now because it's all I can afford at the moment... No sense in putting some Auras on top of that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

some of you guys are so narrow minded and cant look at the facts from both sides and possiblities of what could of happened

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

For the love of god man...just refund his ****!ng money. Why would he damage a product that he obviously wanted?. Why would he complain about not getting it and file a claim because he didnt think he would....only to receive the item and damage it so he can get a refund?. That makes no sense. Refund the man his money. Obviously you screwed up....**** it up and move on.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven2201
    Why would he damage a product that he obviously wanted?. Why would he complain about not getting it and file a claim because he didnt think he would....only to receive the item and damage it so he can get a refund?. That makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by desertheat
    ..because the project I was going to use them for was to be out of my garage on sunday the 26th and it was pointless to buy them if you had not shipped by the 24th.
    ?????

Quit being the dude's nutriding cheerleader. You have no valid input.

desertheat is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually they arrived looking quite different that that, there was speaker wire in the top case fresh and new which I can take a photo of and the other funny thing, the driver on the left looks like the surround is lifted to me in the exact same places it is lifted on the driver, I do not think that is an optical illusion. If it is a simple fix to re-glue them like you emailed me to do then refund me, I will send them back and you can do the repairs and keep them or sell them to someone else as refubished 5.1's. I paid for 5.1's in very good condition.

www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

also if u read the thread it shows it wasnt somthin he wanted anymore by the time he got them as he said he wanted a refund but by then they were sent out and of no use to him since he needed for a car he was workin on by a certain date.

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

?????

Quit being the dude's nutriding cheerleader. You have no valid input.

and your input is worthless. This is an easy fix....Refund the guy his money....STFU....GTFO and we will all be happy.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gtfo?? Gladly.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, and even my Wife will vouch, I opened the box, glad everything up top looked good, besides some chipping of the paint off the tweets, opened the second layer, grills were ok, took the first mid out and yelled SHI*. I have more than enough money and audio gear to let this slip by if I wanted to without so much as a thought, but to me it is the principal of it. The whole deal ****** and the mids you sent, both the undamaged and damaged DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PIC. Both mids surrounds look caved in and deformed like they have been used for a long period of time, not like they were installed and never used. Those are my facts and yes I am keeping a cool head about this for now. And no, I just saw the semi- accusation of me damaging the mids, that is a total crock of SHI*. Since they were no longer needed I planned to install them in my truck doors until I saw the damage, that is why I am ticked off royally about them not being as described for I get a game plan together to use them and now I cannot even do that and I get an email telling me to glue them.

Also ask around this forum, I think more people on this forum have bought gear from me in the last few years / I have bought gear from them as well than anyone else on the forum. I am 100% honest and I do not think a soul could say otherwise on here.

www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so did you dissapear now..? You did not answer my question requesting a refund. I do not find it acceptable telling me to glue it back together.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still waiting for a reply, and a refund so I can ship these back. Paypal complaint is on it's way tommorow.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast