Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: pinknuggit2 BAD SELLER / SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by pinknuggit
    Great, now multiply that by about 15 and then you will start to get into the big numbers where the "slim" statistical ****ups start to show up...

just refund his money.... geez

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok then, so why does my situation sound so off-base to everyone??
    The same thing that just happened here has happened to you, except the guy who made the "claim" that you sent the stuff broken never followed up on it.. You didn't send it broken, right?
    He quit bothering because he knew I wouldnt be scammed... I dont see this guy dropping the situation .

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

pinknuggit is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85
    Hmm ya took the time to mount em but never even listen to em? you're an interesting person . Anyhow I've never seen a storage unit of high dollar items that wouldnt be easy to go through and take what was good. Unless you have a 10x20 full of ****...if so where's the rest .
    I don't know what you mean by that... I have plenty of people who are witness to me never listening to these speakers (because they also made fun of me beacuse the car they went in never ran). Again, common sense here... the car doesn't run, so what point does installing speakers and listening to them have? ... and you think i'm gonna leave them mounted when someone comes and buys my non-running car? lol

The storage unit was a 10x10, and it was packed so full of junk that you literally had to climb through it. A 10"x11"x15" box sitting underneath a bunch of stuff you knock over isn't really easy to spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone
    just refund his money.... geez
    If the guy would have actually e-mailed me like he said he did, and used good communication so that we could work this out INSTEAD of freaking out and filing claims, then badmouthing me and lieing on all his forums without me even knowing about the situation........ i would.

You think i'm just gonna send 150$ his way and hope he ships them back? With what is Obviously going on, I'd probably get a box of popsicle sticks back..

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IAgain, common sense here... the car doesn't run, so what point does installing speakers
    I dunno you tell me

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So if you had a project car, you'd install speakers in it and sit around in this car in your garage with just a battery in it and listen to them instead of putting them in your DD??

like Judge Judy always says "If something doesn't make sense, it didn't happen"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So if you had a project car, you'd install speakers in it and sit around in this car in your garage with just a battery in it and listen to them instead of putting them in your DD??

like Judge Judy always says "If something doesn't make sense, it didn't happen"...
    exactly...so why did you put your speakers in a car that didnt run?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because the point of a project car is to fix it up and physically advance its state to that of which you would want to drive it in on the road...

I had planned on dropping the motor in, so I went ahead and wired up the stereo and installed everything (except a deck because I was missing a deck.... can't send signals to amps without a deck) while the car was down instead of waiting while it's on the road... then someone made me an offer and bought the shell.. Besides, that was back in 2004 and the speakers had been sitting in my storage unit since...
    I think you're the only one that think the concept is so far-fetched. It's a moot variable that plays NO key whatsoever in the piece of this puzzle...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because the point of a project car is to fix it up and physically advance its state to that of which you would want to drive it in on the road...

I had planned on dropping the motor in, so I went ahead and wired up the stereo and installed everything (except a deck because I was missing a deck.... can't send signals to amps without a deck) while the car was down instead of waiting while it's on the road... then someone made me an offer and bought the shell..
    I think you're the only one that think the concept is so far-fetched.
    read the posts youve just made...either I need to get some sleep or you are smoking crack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

maybe because it was a project car? and thats wat u do with them, install and fix it up? honestly from evidence shown id have to take pinks side

80INCHES is offline EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As far as I know on my end it is, fed-ex will be dropping the auras off at his door tomorrow... and he will hopefully drop the paypal claim after that so my account isn't -150$ anymore.

What all other forums did this guy make a thread like this?
    i saw the tracking number on eca......it said deliveredleft at front door sig not requested
    the real question is......did it arrive safe

468633765352888 fedex.com<--tracking number

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok............. and what does that have to do with Anything???

Are you attempting at making a point against me by bringing up something that has been established since the start?

I'm really having fun defending myself on this one, you guys aren't making it very hard..

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, but thanks for trying. I had these in a different spot of the storage unit because I had taken them out and mounted them up in my talon to use........ but sold the car and never even got to send some power through them.
    Again, common sense here... the car doesn't run, so what point does installing speakers and listening to them have? ... and you think i'm gonna leave them mounted when someone comes and buys my non-running car? lol

I had planned on dropping the motor in, so I went ahead and wired up the stereo and installed everything (except a deck because I was missing a deck.... can't send signals to amps without a deck) while the car was down instead of waiting while it's on the road... then someone made me an offer and bought the shell.. Besides, that was back in 2004 and the speakers had been sitting in my storage unit since...
    I think you're the only one that think the concept is so far-fetched. It's a moot variable that plays NO key whatsoever in the piece of this puzzle...
    maybe I just need some sleep but I dunno

You're saying that you installed speakers in a non working car w/o a deck and then ask me why I would do it? i wouldnt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but then he explained it was a project car, meanin he was tring to fix it up, u guys need to stop speculating every small worded detail and look at the bigger picture sometimes, plus pink is the one that has shown any real proof of anything, and the speakers being damaged means nothin i think. ive seen at least 10 threads in last few days showin how fedex totally demolished a well crated sub

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85
    maybe I just need some sleep but I dunno

You're saying that you installed speakers in a non working car w/o a deck and then ask me why I would do it? i wouldnt
    Yeah, like harbor said the Purpose of a project car is to fix it up.

I wanted a stereo in the project car.
    Why would it make sense NOT to install the wiring and amps and speakers before I get the car completed?

I think you need some sleep man...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast