Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: pinknuggit2 BAD SELLER / SCAMMER

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: pinknuggit2 BAD SELLER / SCAMMER

"Someone had obviously known that I had a discontinued old school car audio collection that was NIB and all pent up in storage waiting for 5 or so more years before I would break them out for sale. They ransacked the storage unit, threw everything around, and ripped open all the boxes to my car audio collection and took everything. I totalled up how much I had paid for all of the speakers and amps over the past three years that I've collected them, and it came out to 2140$. That's what I paid for it all, which was about half of the msrp of what they were really worth and that wasn't counting the electroncs like decks and processors. Everything I had bought was brand new in the box, and never hooked up. I had originally planned to sit on all of it for a few years until their resale value skyrocketed and they became "hard to find". Every single speaker, sub, amp, deck, and processor that I owned that isn't in any of my cars was in this storage, and it's all gone now.

Some of the important things taken:

(2) Audiomobile EVO 2210 S24 10" subwoofers NIB
    (1) Aura MR 6.1 component set NIB
    (1) Aura MR 5.1 component set NIB
    (1) Aura MR675H 6 chan amp NIB
    (1) Aura RPM3004 4 chan amp new, but opened

There was a ton more stolen, but these are what meant the most to me.
    Merry Christmas, right? "

HMM wonder how they got foked up????

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Jordantyler is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he did get his stuff stolen cuz he bought my comps and tweeters cuz he didnt have any

((REFS))
    mykul , regal8r , digital mint , PEsteele , Saywhat? , _Djscrew_ , Lastcall , cazorp , fosgate140 , snoopdan , imaspaceguy90 , pychosis , apollyon, Bigdrez

Roe (Refs)
    in_a_volvo
    sittinsidewayz

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordantyler
    he did get his stuff stolen cuz he bought my comps and tweeters cuz he didnt have any
    you're running some abahn coax...no offense but must have been some ****** comps

Quite a downgrade

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.

pinknuggit is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85

HMM wonder how they got foked up????
    Hey genius, before you go quoting me and going off on tangents, you did not see the pictures of the BOX with which these components are in... They were in the box that was sitting under a bunch of stuff which the thief did not see.
    Go ahead, get desert to take a picture of the Aura box. It's unharmed. Speakers can't get hurt if the box hasn't even been touched.

BESIDES, I took those picture on Jan 26th... my stuff got stolen a month befoe that... you do the math... then come at me with another "theory"...

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i've done a lot of selling on the forums and never once had someone destroy a product to scam me, and you say you had it happen twice now

Jordantyler is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no he bought my Power acoustics and Audiobahn tweeters ... its better than havin nothing tho..

((REFS))
    mykul , regal8r , digital mint , PEsteele , Saywhat? , _Djscrew_ , Lastcall , cazorp , fosgate140 , snoopdan , imaspaceguy90 , pychosis , apollyon, Bigdrez

Roe (Refs)
    in_a_volvo
    sittinsidewayz

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinknuggit
    Hey genius, before you go quoting me and going off on tangents, you did not see the pictures of the BOX with which these components are in... They were in the box that was sitting under a bunch of stuff.
    Go ahead, get desert to take a picture of the Aura box. It's unharmed. Speakers can't get hurt if the box hasn't even been touched.

BESIDES, I took those picture on Jan 26th... my stuff got stolen a month befoe that... you do the math... then come at me with another "theory"...
    they do all this work and **** and take one set of 5.1 and not both? ok.....
    I'd think you would have all the stereo stuff together....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone
    i've done a lot of selling on the forums and never once had someone destroy a product to scam me, and you say you had it happen twice now
    just wait until you get a few more years of constantly selling/buying stuff (not just once every now and then, all the time), you will get one.. especially selling on ebay..
    I had it happen before with a subwoofer I sold in 2003, and this is the second time for something obvious of this nature to happen for me.

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

just wait until you get a few more years of constantly selling/buying stuff (not just once every now and then, all the time), you will get one.. especially selling on ebay..
    I had it happen before with a subwoofer I sold in 2003, and this is the second time for something obvious of this nature to happen for me.

i've sold more then once every now and then. i'd say close to 100 deals just on this forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

they do all this work and **** and take one set of 5.1 and not both? ok.....
    I'd think you would have all the stereo stuff together....
    No, but thanks for trying. I had these in a different spot of the storage unit because I had taken them out and mounted them up in my talon to use........ but sold the car and never even got to send some power through them.

All of my collection had been in there for years, and was at the back of the unit.

If you're going to try and make a point against me, you better try and do a better job than that.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

been selling on ebay for 3 years. Been a powerseller for half of that. Only problem I have ever had was some guy saying I sent him something broken. I said return it in the same shape w/ same serial number and I'll send the money back. Never got the item back or a bad feedback for it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone
    i've sold more then once every now and then. i'd say close to 100 deals just on this forum
    Great, now multiply that by about 15 and then you will start to get into the big numbers where the "slim" statistical ****ups start to show up...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, but thanks for trying. I had these in a different spot of the storage unit because I had taken them out and mounted them up in my talon to use........ but sold the car and never even got to send some power through them.

All of my collection had been in there for years, and was at the back of the unit.

If you're going to try and make a point against me, you better try and do a better job than that.......
    Hmm ya took the time to mount em but never even listen to em? you're an interesting person . Anyhow I've never seen a storage unit of high dollar items that wouldnt be easy to go through and take what was good. Unless you have a 10x20 full of ****...if so where's the rest .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

been selling on ebay for 3 years. Been a powerseller for half of that. Only problem I have ever had was some guy saying I sent him something broken. I said return it in the same shape w/ same serial number and I'll send the money back. Never got the item back or a bad feedback for it
    ok then, so why does my situation sound so off-base to everyone??
    The same thing that just happened here has happened to you, except the guy who made the "claim" that you sent the stuff broken never followed up on it.. You didn't send it broken, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great, now multiply that by about 15 and then you will start to get into the big numbers where the "slim" statistical ****ups start to show up...
    1500 transactions? where all your feedbacks? whats your ebay name?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast