Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unbonyr

Watch out for this guy for these reasons:

He wanted to buy my powerbase xs 12s, he sent me a pm saying he would send payment tomorrow which was 2 weeks ago now, but never asked where to send payment, didnt ask address or paypal so how in the world was he going to pay? I never got another pm from him, so with that being said I offered a trade to CELLERBR for my pbx xs12s and he said that Unbonyr had offered him the same deal and sent him a pic via email, well guess what that picture was FROM MY FOR SALE thread, this little B*tch tried to use my pic to scam CELLERBR, un real what people will go through to screw someone.

Imageshack is down at the moment, but I took a picture of the subs with a paper laying on them saying this:

FOR CELLERBR
    4rm
    MR. LOKI

Whats even better is this hey UNBONYR produce more pics with the same blanket under the subs, or how about pics of the pair of 250g4 orion hcca amps that are in the picture as well? YOU CANT!!

CELLERBR is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Unbonyr

It is true..The blanket is how I recognized the picture from Mr. Loki's FS thread......It is somewhat of a easily recognizable blanket...

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

unbonyr is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HA wow how the f*** am I trying to scam anybody first off about the payment thing I told you I was going to go through paypal and here is the paypal address you sent me [email protected] so don't lie and say you never anything then I told you I was just going to go through money order becuase of the fees and you said it would be easier on you but I forgot to ask you for your address so I sent you another pm asking and you never responded. And yes I did try to trade these subs w/ cellerbr for his w7 how is that trying to screw anybody I was going to buy the subs you wanted to sell me and then when I found that cellerbr wanted to trade his w7 I was like y not he might want to trade. I see no harm in that If I had the pbx in my hand then traded what differnece would it make and yes that is me on sounddomain trying to sell the subs and amp. The amp might be sold but if anyone is intrested and is scared of me becuase I am some kind of scammer then I will send you the subs first and then you can pay me after you get it. And if I try to f*** people like a "little *****" then y does my ebay feedback 100% (Osirissk8ter968) and I've bought wire from neon bought an amp off msimon just sent money to maldecido33 for a cd player and sold an $650 flip-up to jeremyzach sent him the unit first and once he got it he payed me and all these guys will vouch for me and this all the deals I have done on this board and they have all gone good so yea I guess I'm some kind of 16yr. old suburban major scam-artist I guess you must know something that I don't.
    Last edited by unbonyr; 01-03-2006 at 10:11 PM.

iagrdshaka is offline Down with jimmy hats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dont try to sell something you dont even have. And get your own pictures. Not that hard little boy.

REFS: Vincent9515, snoopdan, delvryboy, pyro719, teamsubgopoof, coolahan, Toxic Tuan

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Simple, you never paid for the subs, but your trying to sell them. yea you have intentions, but your running off an assumption, the subs are back up on the market, because I never recieved payment as you stated, so now CELL and I have been talking and he was wondering what the deal was, because you made him the same offer I did, but used the pics I used, kinda odd there. I could careless about your feedback wow you have a handful, now look at mine....BIG DIFFERENCE, so thats not even an issue, BOTTOM LINE: your counting your chickens before they hatch, not good for business.

unbonyr is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aight dude I wan't tellin you about my feedback to try to show it off I was showing you to prove I'm not some kind of scam artist. And I still don't see what I did to **** people off point A you were going to get your money point B cell was going to get his subs clean and cut thats what a trade is tell me other wise if I'm wrong. But again I haven't done much buisness on this board so I guess I don't know about all the silent rules in selling and tradeing s***. And I guess I'm not going to get respect becuase I'm a "little boy" who doesn't have a 4000 post count (ooo my god jim I think i nut on my self).

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you really need to grow up, thats first order of business. second is to learn how to conduct a sale.

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unbonyr
    aight dude I wan't tellin you about my feedback to try to show it off I was showing you to prove I'm not some kind of scam artist.
    Chinny had stacks of positive references before his recent fall from grace. 'Nuff said.
    And I still don't see what I did to **** people off point A you were going to get your money point B cell was going to get his subs clean and cut thats what a trade is tell me other wise if I'm wrong. But again I haven't done much buisness on this board so I guess I don't know about all the silent rules in selling and tradeing s***. And I guess I'm not going to get respect becuase I'm a "little boy" who doesn't have a 4000 post count (ooo my god jim I think i nut on my self).
    It has nothing to do with silent rules and post counts, guy. It has to do with common sense dictates that you cannot by rights sell something you do not yourself own unless the current owner has made some sort of consignment agreement with you on said items.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Point Blank dude you offered somthing you didnt have in your possession nor have you paid for it yet, not to mention you lied, by using my pic claiming it was yours.

theCybe is offline sector three

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Admittedly, sometimes I wonder about Loki's sales; He asked how to wire a single 8ohm sub (or similar) last month.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what does wiring a single 8ohm PAIR of subs have to do with sales? Nothing! I dont know the formula to figure it out, I used the fosgate site when its working.

stones is offline Senior member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loki
    what does wiring a single 8ohm PAIR of subs have to do with sales? Nothing! I dont know the formula to figure it out, I used the fosgate site when its working.
    4 ohm parralel with another 4ohm = 2ohm
    to get that do this
    ohms divided by 1 + ohms divided by 1 =
    then take the answer and divide that into 1 and you will have the final ohms
    1 /4 + 1/4
    .25 + .25 = .5
    1/.5
    =2
    2ohms

The 1 is constant.

14. 01-05-2006

theCybe is offline sector three

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

don't get mad, get smart

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theCybe
    Admittedly, sometimes I wonder about Loki's sales; He asked how to wire a single 8ohm sub (or similar) last month.
    what does that have to do with conducting a sale?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List