Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: nikosbuddy

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    I think your mistake was saying dont worry about it to him. Once you did that you lost all claims in my book, sorry. No matter if he was taking his time or not once you said dont worry about it instead of asking him to make it right you gave him clearance to not give you crap.
    Looks like your missing the whole point of this. Looks to me that this was posted to show what happend with his deal. That it took so long and nothing had been resolved.

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no i get his mindset, however his timing to leave negative feedback is wrong it should of been done before he told him to forget about it not a month later. I called out nikko along time ago when he had shipping problems with someone however when you tell someone to forget it you dont come back later on and say ohh hes a bad trader cause in that month he might of attempted to make things right.

seth350 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see what your saying, but still....

I didn't post in hope to get some extra cash or anything, I really don't care at this point. I am just showing how long the transaction took.

He ended it by insisting he would get me a new sub. After that I never spoke to him and he never even came back to me saying, hey sorry I cant get you a sub after all. I even asked if he will just send my money back and just end it there, but he said no no no I will get you a sub, dont give up on me.

Id really like to not get any crap started on this b/c it was not meant to start anything.
    Just meant to inform.

refs:voa_nightmare, nikosbuddy, mjbailey21, Mr.Loki, jeremyzach, ghostface, Raven02011, imaspaceguy, ownage9, dmcfirestar500,wcarson8911, jeepintn, Flipx99

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey guys im back from being out of state and seth ya told me not to worry about it, do ya still have my number? if so give me a call if not then ill pm it to ya sorry ill get it situated, but ya said i dont care and dont worry about it....sorry i took that the wrong way but give me a call and did ya get back with her? i remeber having a convo with ya a long long long time ago about her...so give me a holler and well get it taken care of
    Mike

killahbean is offline AzN Sensation

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

glad to see u on trying to help him out mike!

References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9
    ICIXSound - jochexum SVTF vehemental
    Do Not deal with LunchBocks And BoostdFoci

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2