Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Dale aka Kmartfan6 :-/

kmart fan6 is offline Jville Sounds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dale aka Kmartfan6 :-/

Ok first off heres the funny thing, if I was trying to scam u why would I sent first then ask u to test out the amp first? Makes good sense doesnt it. You have my number u was supposed to call me when u get the amp sent out or if u had any problems did you? No.

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118823

I havent ****ed with the amp since I got my **** back from this ********

So obviously he ****ed around with it, or I got an bad amp. Send me my amp back, or better yet my boys are near homestead they can pay you a visit to pick up my amp. But saying I scammed you by sending first and then telling you to test the amp doesnt make sense you moron. How do I know those idiots didnt mess up the amp? Oh because their installers supposedly they cant mess anything up? I used to work at circuit city, Ive seen the installers blow some amps up b4. I already called u ernesto, I leave Jville at 4pm today, I better hear from u by then.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmart fan6
    Ok first off heres the funny thing, if I was trying to scam u why would I sent first then ask u to test out the amp first? Makes good sense doesnt it. You have my number u was supposed to call me when u get the amp sent out or if u had any problems did you? No.

So obviously he ****ed around with it, or I got an bad amp. Send me my amp back, or better yet my boys are near homestead they can pay you a visit to pick up my amp. But saying I scammed you by sending first and then telling you to test the amp doesnt make sense you moron. How do I know those idiots didnt mess up the amp? Oh because their installers supposedly they cant mess anything up? I used to work at circuit city, Ive seen the installers blow some amps up b4. I already called u ernesto, I leave Jville at 4pm today, I better hear from u by then.
    Ernesto told me he wasnt going to ship out anything unless you pay for shipping, better tell your boys near by to come pick the amp up from us, or send money for him to ship the amp back.

kmart fan6 is offline Jville Sounds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chinny ur not on aim get on AIM

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

iam on aim bro.. my aim its still the same, jd154g

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i myself would never deal with kmart fan... ...ever. Even f he had an MT for 300 bucks shipped i would touch that with a 10 foot pole.

myspace

1993 Volvo 960 Luxury Sedan

Refs: Sake Pho Sho, Silentheaven389, macmood, iamslain, lemans23, desertheat (3), monte_carlo97 (7).

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im talking to him in aim now

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey chinny, update us on this, some of us would like to know whats going down, kmart seems to be a rising issues on the forums when dealing in trust and "scamming"

myspace

1993 Volvo 960 Luxury Sedan

Refs: Sake Pho Sho, Silentheaven389, macmood, iamslain, lemans23, desertheat (3), monte_carlo97 (7).

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well he says that bigoso did it, i mean we looked over the connections for the amp and everything was right, no way it could of been on our part im 100% on that, but he says it was bigoso or w/e his name is that he blew it.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he says that he traded ernesto amps in the first play to trade for BabyJay502's autotek 4000.1

ruckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well atleast it wasnt a cross ship. thank god for that cause i guarantee the outcome would of been different.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i somehow belive him, well see what bigoso tells him when he calls him

Raisedin305 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmart fan6

To make things clear. You are not getting your non-working amp back from me unless you send me some money covering shipping fees, your boys pick it up, or you come pick it up. I will certainly not pay shipping for something you sent me that was not working. Also you never told me to test the amp. All you did was call me to ask "did you send it out yet?" I told you "I tried to on Saturday but it closed earlier than what I thought. After school on Monday im going to test the amplifier out and then from there go to UPS and send you the Orion" and you said was "ok". And im sorry for saying you scammed me but I have reason to think that don't I? Look at all the negative feedback you have here.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay guys, it wasnt kmartfan's fault.

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raisedin305
    To make things clear. You are not getting your non-working amp back from me unless you send me some money covering shipping fees, your boys pick it up, or you come pick it up. I will certainly not pay shipping for something you sent me that was not working. Also you never told me to test the amp. All you did was call me to ask "did you send it out yet?" I told you "I tried to on Saturday but it closed earlier than what I thought. After school on Monday im going to test the amplifier out and then from there go to UPS and send you the Orion" and you said was "ok". And im sorry for saying you scammed me but I have reason to think that don't I? Look at all the negative feedback you have here.
    I still dont see why you even did the deal after all the **** you talked and after how many times you said not to by from him . Live and learn I guess. Im also not saying it was your fault in anyway but I mean if you had to ask if you can set your gain without the subs being present.... then in my mind you could have possibly done something wrong. However the problem you describe does seem pretty odd. GL hope you guys both get this worked out. Sux cuz you dont have anything to show and you have to waste a bunch of yours and chinnys time .
    Quote Originally Posted by chinny
    Okay guys, it wasnt kmartfan's fault.
    If this is true you all fok up or sue that foker oso for wasting your time.
    TIME IS MONEY.

chinny is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

naw, kmartfan was good to me, he understood what had happened, it was no ones fault, looks like bigoso or w/e his name was ****ed with the amp before he sent it back to kmart after kmart had sent the cops to his house and the amp was all beat up inside

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast