Quoted
    2 Post(s)

AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

Link involved:

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118095

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118184

This is a link for the digi cam.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DXG-DXG308-3-1-M...QQcmdZViewItem

I am very sorry for the extremely long post but I feel that all the information should be here. This is every detail of every transaction I have done with this guy. Again sorry for the long post the post is in two part sections because of the charactor limit.

If you have been to the links then you know the situation. I recently did a deal with AudioPlaya368 from this forum. At first everything was good. He was a good guy to deal with, even let me wait about a week to get the money up. I purchased A digital camera for $75.00 shipped, and a sony handy cam for $75.00 shipped. I was told everything was in mint condition the digi cam was only used once or twice and the Sony handy cam was only used a few times as well. BOTH items were said to be in perfect shape. . I sent him a money order for $150.00. He got the money order on a Monday and sent the cams on the next day. Everything seemed fine. I got the cams on Friday of the same week. They were packed very well. The digi cam was wrapped in a sock and the handy cam was wrapped in styrofoam.
    The first thing I did was get the digi cam out to test it. It came on and I took a picture with it. I then went to the computer to upload the picture, when to my suprise I noticed that there was no USB upload cable in the box. There was also no carrying pouch, software cd, or users manual. Thus leaving the camera almost useless.. I mean what is the point of a digi cam if you can't put your pictures onto the computer? As you can plainy see in this link http://cgi.ebay.com/DXG-DXG308-3-1-M...QQcmdZViewItem
    The digi cam is supposed to come with all of those things. I didn't even say anything about the rest of the stuff, just the USB. I told Audioplaya about the missing USB and he replied. JWSnowboards: You are ignorant and stupid the camera new doesnt come with a USB cable because it uses memory cards.

I then had to go to work. I go to work and on my way I bought a tape for the handy cam. When I get home I put it in the handy cam. I turned it on and tried to record something. I downloaded a manual for the handy cam to make sure I did everything right. I followed the manual to the T. I went to replay the recording and all I got was a static noise and a black screen (yes the lense cap was removed). So I open the handy cam and make sure the tape is in right when I hear something inside the handy cam. I take the tape out and look inside, only to see a small piece of metal. I turn the cam upside down and the piece of metal came out. You can see where this piece of metal belongs inside of the cam. Basically everything I got from this guy was a waste. I am a very easy going guy but when I have had enough I've had enough. By this time I have had enough of this guy and I want to know what he is going to do about all this. So Audioplaya how are you going to reslove all of this? I paid you $150.00 for a digi cam that is useless and one that doesn't even work.

Aside from the cameras we were going to do a trade. A paintball gun, a mask and hopper.. For an amp and a pair of 6x9s. He decided later that he did not want to ship the mask and hopper because of their size and told me that he would just sent me a c02 tank instead. It was ok with me. We finalized the details over a few days. I told him that the amp worked for sure. NEVER said it was mint or in prefect condition. I told Audioplaya that there was a small problem with the 6x9s. The speaker terminal had been broken and I had super glued it. If I hadn't of told him he would have never known. He said that he didn't care, that it was fine. So I took the 6x9s out of my car. I told him that the amp was in storage and that it would take a few days for me to get it out and test it. He was fine with this. By this time he had received my money order for the cams. He said that he would just ship the cams and gun the next day so he would only have to make one trip. I told him not to send the paintball gun until I got the amp out and tested it. The next day I got the amp out of storage and tested it I found out that a LED light did not work. The amp powered on. I checked all channels to make sure it was working perfomance wise. Everything was fine. Everything but the LED. I told audioplaya about this. This is part of our Aim conversation. I am Car Audi0 King and he is JWSnowboards.

Car Audi0 King: hey man there is kinda of a prob.... not a big one but i'm gonna make up for it
    JWSnowboards: what
    JWSnowboards: dude i shipped my stuf out today
    JWSnowboards: so lets see one of the 6 by 9's is f ed up so now what

Car Audi0 King: No the 6x9s work fine..The prog is the led light on the amp doesnt work,, not sure if it happened in storage or what..anyway I'm gonna throw some more stuff in sinse the light is messed up. but i got it out of storage today and tested all chs and everything works fine
    Car Audi0 King: Don't get all worked up dude. your gonna get your stuff and more
    JWSnowboards: I dont care you didnt ship it today you said you would get it out by tomarow I wish i hadnt shipped my pbgun knowing this problem
    Car Audi0 King: i told you to just ship the cams and wait untill i tested everything.
    JWSnowboards: I had someone trading me my h2 and that amp for his stuff and i can gurentee the deal will be off now
    JWSnowboards: so this is a big deal
    Car Audi0 King: and like i said i'm gonna give you some more stuff
    Car Audi0 King: dude the light is proberly a bulb anyway
    JWSnowboards: I dont care i dont have time to go runing around trying to fix things i wasnt sure about the 6by 9's and now this dang man im going to act harsh I mean i really would not have done the deal
    Car Audi0 King: like i said i didnt know it was messed up when we were makeing the deal, i just got it out storage and tested it and the light didnt come on...it doesnt efect how it sounds at all everything works fine on the amp..and the 6x9s work fine too, i was still useing them untill yesterday
    Car Audi0 King: one sec i'll show you whats wrong
    JWSnowboards: i dont care i expect the gun to be shipped back
    JWSnowboards: i just called the guy and he wont do the deal anymore

Car Audi0 King: allright but like i said its just a light
    Car Audi0 King: i'll write return to sender on it when it gets here
    JWSnowboards: then i will be charged with return costs
    Car Audi0 King: allright man this is how it is...i NEVER said the amp was in prefect condition..i didnt know the light was not working untill today...maybe you should have just sent the cams today and waited untill we knew everything worked fine.. i told you it was in storage,i told you about the lil thing with the 6x9s(which does effect preformace at all) if that guy doesnt wanna do the trade just because of a lil blown led then hes stupid anyway but i don't think i should have to pay all kinds of money just because you shipped the stuff allready..like i told you i was gonna give you the amp,the 6x9s and i was even gonna give you a bunch of extra stuff sinse the light was messed up.
    JWSnowboards: what
    Car Audi0 King: huh?
    Car Audi0 King: what do you mean what?
    JWSnowboards: what will you include
    Car Audi0 King: you into airsoft?
    JWSnowboards: yah
    Car Audi0 King: I've got a $30 heavy weight airsoft gun with 2 clips, it's a pistol.
    Car Audi0 King: so you want it?
    JWSnowboards: sure why not what ever
    JWSnowboards: its cool
    JWSnowboards: im going to strart getting into arisoft

We then started talking about other stuff and then stopped talking until about an hour later, when audioplaya asked me what else Ii was going to throw in. I told him nothing that I was already giving him the gun. He never said anything back to me. The next day I made the post located in the first link.
    Last edited by audi0_king; 09-24-2005 at 05:20 AM.

audi0_king is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

I lost most of this next converstion because AIM closed all of a sudden I only have what had I copeed and pasted to a friend.

JWSnowboards: I know your not away so you need to tell me whats going on right now or tomarow morning my dad will be going to file the lawsuit against you do you understand!
    Car Audi0 King: u need to chill out and go read the post on car audio

He then told me to choose to either send him the gun with $14.50 (shipping cost) or he would sue me because his father was a big shot lawyer. I told him to do what he had to do because I wasn't giving him $14.50 because he shipped before he should have.

JWSnowboards: The hard way, your broke *** will be regretting this for months upon months.

I told him that the cam didn't have a USB cord.

JWSnowboards: You are ignorant and stupid the camera new doesnt come with a USB cable because uses memory cards

I then showed him a link to the cam brand new.

JWSnowboards: Awsome when i bought the camera it did not come with one like I said if it did like I said i would have told you that but I want you to understand what consequences you are about to undergoe here
    Car Audi0 King: like i said you do what ever you think you need to do.
    JWSnowboards: ya know what i'll just let my dad tell you about it.

I then got a message from a uFoRiA O420 claiming to be his father.
    This is the conversation..

uFoRiA O420: Is this Tony Lewis?
    Car Audi0 King: Yes it is
    uFoRiA O420: Hi this is John Whitcombe, father of Doug Whitcombe. So he told me last night that you two made a deal of some sort?
    Car Audi0 King: Yes we did
    uFoRiA O420: What was it.
    Car Audi0 King: one second i will give you a link that explains it all
    uFoRiA O420: I would like to hear from yourself what the deal between you and my son was.
    Car Audi0 King: If you are serious about sueing me then i suggest you get all the info.
    Car Audi0 King: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?p=11835 14#post1183514
    Car Audi0 King: you'll find everything you need right there
    uFoRiA O420: I have heard his story and Im awaiting your half. Im a lawyer for a major firm known as GFW Law.
    Car Audi0 King: Like i told your son, you do whatever you think you need to do, go read all the information then do what you think you must
    uFoRiA O420: So my son was in a deal with you and went out and shipped the **** gun to you knowing the problem with the speakers, then finds out there is a problem with the amplifier, then finds out you will not do bussiness with him putting him out $15.00 I believe.
    Car Audi0 King: so, you read two pages that fast huh?
    uFoRiA O420: I will be suing you in the dispute resolution and will get this situated. I want you to know who you are dealing with first before I go tommarow to carry this action through.
    Car Audi0 King: Look just quit trying to scare me ok doug its not gonna work, allright?
    uFoRiA O420: I dont need to follow up on whats beyond the main topic its not conclusive to the main issue.
    Car Audi0 King: i'm not scared if you did sue me(over 14.00) you wouldnt win
    Car Audi0 King: so do what you gotta do
    uFoRiA O420: I dont need to scare you. From what I have been told you are a poor kid living with his girlfriend in some rural area with not a lot of money. So I am giving you the oppurtunity to back out of this and pay my son back his full amount or give him what the deal is.
    uFoRiA O420: Alright then I will im sorry it had to turn out like the way it will for you kid.

Car Audi0 King: so i guess if you sue me i can conter sue for the cost of the stuff missing with the cam?
    Car Audi0 King: wait
    Car Audi0 King: this being a legal matter i'm going to ask for you bar and liscense information
    uFoRiA O420: No I have talked with my son where he stated in a email everything which was to be concluded in the origonal transaction.
    Car Audi0 King: i don;t think your son has ever even sent me an email
    uFoRiA O420: You will get it soon enough. Thanks Tony and good luck.
    Car Audi0 King: so your not going to give it to me??
    Car Audi0 King: because you don't know it do you doug
    uFoRiA O420: I dont need to give you any of my personal information. If you want to give me a call at my office feel free 310 540 2000
    uFoRiA O420: I will be in on Monday
    uFoRiA O420: Sorry pal this is not Doug you can call my house and we can discuss this right now on my phone if you would like
    uFoRiA O420: 310 480 4284
    uFoRiA O420: Feel free if you have any doubts about who you are talking with.
    uFoRiA O420: http://www.gfwlaw.com/

Car Audi0 King: thats a nice name for a lawyer...the screen name i mean...does it have any meaning??
    uFoRiA O420: My firms website if you would like to pick up any information there.
    uFoRiA O420: This is not my screen name it is my sons he has two im on one hes on the other.
    uFoRiA O420: Like I said above please feel free to call me anytime to talk about what is going to happen with any doubts you have to who you are talking to right now!
    Car Audi0 King: any reason he is not talking on the othere?
    Car Audi0 King: the second number you gave me is not a home number
    uFoRiA O420: Perhaps he is sitting right next to me as we talk.
    Car Audi0 King: its a mobile phone
    uFoRiA O420: Its a cellphone
    Car Audi0 King: i know thats what i said
    uFoRiA O420: What is the problem
    Car Audi0 King: no probelem
    uFoRiA O420: Why would I give you our home number so you can call a bunch of times and annoy my family?
    Car Audi0 King: no i was just saying that you told me it was your home number
    uFoRiA O420: Well it is a cell.
    Car Audi0 King: allright
    uFoRiA O420: So what do you want to do you have decided upon not paying us correct?
    uFoRiA O420: Well im off to my daughter's soccer meeting I will decide upon what the next step will be when I talk with my son tonight.

Car Audi0 King: The next step is going to be sueing me i guess
    Car Audi0 King: because i will not pay for him shipiing it to me
    Car Audi0 King: he shiping it before i told him to
    uFoRiA O420: I will decide with upon that.
    Car Audi0 King: instead of waiting untill i got everything ready
    Car Audi0 King: I told him that i would pay for shipping the gun back to him but i guess if your going to be sueing me i can just give it to him then
    uFoRiA O420: Alright I have to leave.

I had to go to work then and when I got home I tested the handy cam.

Here is a PM he sent me on here Car Audio..

I overeacted for you not telling me the right condition? Alright thats what anyone would have done. The condition of the amp is fine to me and I would be fine with the deal and had no intention of leaving you negative feedback. If you decide on shipping the gun back you will have to pay to ship the gun back out $20.00 and 20 dollars in the package so you will be out another $40.00 Thanks and I woudl advice you not to send the gun back out but its your call.
    Doug

Sorry if all this is a mess but this is everything that has happened. This issue needs to be resolved. I offered to pay to ship the gun back to him but that was not good enough. He wanted $20.00 to pay for him sending it to me (which I told him not to do) and for me to pay to ship the gun back to him. Now to me it looks like he owes me $150.00 and honestly he should pay for the cost of me shipping the cams and paintball gun back to him.
    Last edited by audi0_king; 09-24-2005 at 06:03 AM.

OldManTod is offline Grilling is my Passion!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for reminding me how fuqing stupid people are..

Originally Posted by OdieTRP
    "Metallica + booze + youth = some of the best music ever
    Metallica + sobriety + age = terrible music"

Classick96 is offline So Fresh And Clean

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats rough, i dont kno if i beleive him or not, why would a major law firm like he suggests sue you over 15$?

Sounds fishy to me

Kenny Pollock is offline drag it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He's not a lawyer, bad punctuation and spelling. This hurt my brain, all three of you are bad spellers! Good luck though, don't worry about $15.

AudioPLaya368 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

www.gfwlaw.com

John whitcombe = my father

but hey i told him he could call gim whenever he wanted to. I also told him i wouldnt be suing him for the $15.00

<<<<Hey guys SELLING AND TRADING LIFE>>>>

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Polk Audio Components 6.5's
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

JimJ is offline Tangled Up in Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Pollock
    He's not a lawyer, bad punctuation and spelling. This hurt my brain, all three of you are bad spellers! Good luck though, don't worry about $15.
    Yeah, he's not even good at faking it...oh well

Trancer is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

After this is all said and done, his rep will be ruined, and he will just make another account. Get his IP address by chance? haha

Watch, he is going to lash out on me again.

07 black Yamaha V-Star FI 1300. 08 GMC Sierra QC SLE2 Texas Edition
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, Focal Utopia Components, Focal K2P Components with Digital Designs T1 Tweeters, Audiopipe AQX-360.4, Audiopipe 3001D
    References: 21: DesertHeat, Ravens9322, Netherland24, Insomniac119, killahbean, Charlieee, Dustin19, djman37, dirthog, JayRich, JimJ, RassyMX, Slayerx, smgreen20, lyttleviet, RAM_Designs, Gingerbreadman, DarkHart, cwill5, Imtjnotu, Bettr n' Revrse

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSquad View Post
    Make the port as large and as round as possible. For example, a square port is more round than a rectangular one; an octogonal port is more round than a square port. Also, keep the number of ports down to one, if possible.

xTHANATOPSISx is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you don't sue for $15 dollars what ARE you going to sue for? Happy Meals to feed your pre-school ***? You hardly have enough to win a small claims case, let alone anything else. And your big scary lawyer dad is a BUSINESS LAWYER! I really doubt he has a whole lot of time to go arouns wiping your ***.

You need to **** it up. Give him his money back for the useless cameras you sent him, and then he can pay to ship it all back with the money he gets back from you. I wouldn't pay for YOUR shippin the gun either. And I would expect ALL my money back fo the cameras if I were him. It sounds to me like you were trying to unload some busted cameras on someone.

No one will believe you. You've been proven to be disrespectful, dishonest, belittleing and self-righteous. Ha! It's a wonder you couldn't fake being your lawyer father better. But then again, no one's proven you to be smart.

Personally, if you were acting like you are right now, I'd be printing all this off and making preparations to file fraud charges for the broken cameras. You act like a victim when, in my eyes, you're a filthy worthless thief.

I've read everything above and had other communication with audio king and I'm quite confident you're an ignorant *** and are clearly in the wrong in this case. Scammers always act like victims when you catch them too. If you really were getting screwed, you'd be happy to just get all your stuff back and call it even. You just act like a child that's pissed cause he got caught stealing suckers...

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you can't sue for 15 logicly

crunktimes . com/ct

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

So are you going to refund my money for the cams? And then I'll send you your gun back with the cams.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AudioPLaya368
    www.gfwlaw.com

John whitcombe = my father

but hey i told him he could call gim whenever he wanted to. I also told him i wouldnt be suing him for the $15.00
    I thought it was your father that told me I could call if I wanted to??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'm not joking Doug (aka audioplaya).. I want my money back, I paid you $150.00 for two useless cams. I want a refund. You send me my money back and I will send your cams back along with the gun.

JimJ is offline Tangled Up in Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

I don't really see the issue here...are the cameras just missing the USB cables? Why can't you buy them yourself? They're not really "useless" if all you're missing is the adapter cables...hell, you could make them up yourself if you bought the connectors and wire yourself. As for the operating software, a quick email to the manufacturer, or a search online, should get you the stuff you need to interface it.

He may be a lousy seller, yes...but he hardly sent you "useless" merchandise.

cheeseburger35 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

i agree with frost... this is a big overblown deal..

Bought From: JAZN, EFFENDI, HCCAFAN, SurgicaL,djman37, MSSOKC(2), Mr. Loki, skeptikal, streetbeater07, blaze383, fatboyracing, stl_style
    Sold to: HOAX_1(2), gtpzach51, JaysonR, Justinh722, n8skow, Mast240,ampjunkielikeme
    soundpressure= Louisiana_CRX, mechanicpunk, Williambrea, WilsonDD, ultimateauto, j225, DD Scion,
    this guy *****: BulldogSr04
    06 dodge ram- dbl din, ditched the L5's now working on a fiberglass box under the rear seat for a 9510
    02 celica- total kicker build in progress rs comps, 4 zx amps, 2 12" L7's - sold

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast