Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

AudioPLaya368 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

haha do what you want your the joke with no life bumping threads with no point for no reason at your age your hole lifes a joke I have made many sales here people trust me do I care about yours no would I ever buy/sell from you hell no your ******* get over it and get a life!

<<<<Hey guys SELLING AND TRADING LIFE>>>>

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Polk Audio Components 6.5's
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Go SHOVE your dads BIG Black **** up your *** in and out until you realize that your life is obviously so bad that you post on feedback forums on a caraudio.com site.

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

Blunt is offline 2009 ProStock 0-600 Champ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AudioPLaya368
    Go SHOVE your dads BIG Black **** up your *** in and out until you realize that your life is obviously so bad that you post on feedback forums on a caraudio.com site.

Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187
    Ever laughed so hard that your spincter hurt? Think that's what it feels like when you stuck in a cage with an ape during mating season?
    87 S-10 Ext Cab 4x4
    3 Treo SSX 15's
    1 Treo CXT4.1i
    2 200 amp Ohio Gen Alts

2009 USACi Pro Stock 0-600 World Champion
    TEAM DB DRIVEN
    TEAM TREO
    BROKEN SILENCE C.C.

refs: HCCAfan,meka,slain93gsr,spitfirees20,iceteebone,sa kura,john payton,Mr. Loki, 96MaxGLE, speedfreak28

VOA_NIGHTMARE is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man looks who talkn who brought your lame *** here and your dads sht, and you have done a TON of deals on here you say, WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE 3 REFS and 1 is a NEG and sounds like so is one more. And you would never buy from me, lmao I have more refs in one day then you have had all year. Check sig and thats on here not including other sites I am on including ebay. So go cry to your dad, mabye he can get $20 out of me next.
    And your calln me old, why because your 15 I must be so old, why dont you take your moms ******* out of your mouth and grow up.

Second my life is so bad, that I post on here to cover my azz and others from dealing with worthless people like yourself.

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The reason this will turn out bigger then what it would be is because he is now keeping my paintball gun which was going to be traded for his other car audio **** so he decided to keep my gun not refund me my 20 dollars shipping it to him and keep his stuff. Thats the case that we will be dealing with here not the $20 dollars i couldng give a rats *** about that.

Aww poor baby wants his paintball gun because his daddy says he cant play with a real one

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha your coment = F U C K I N G retarded man haha

Learn to type with more anger and less stupidity, your comments make me feel like im talking to 12 year olds again. Wow is that a suprise or are you 12? Get a life for the third time now. It seems your dad ramming that **** up your *** is starting to help but since hes "a cop" with such a HUGE **** you might need to call up some friends to get some mroe feeling.

15 years old? Yah Im 15 I just got my license in California and listen to my subs in my car and go on caraudio.com for shits and giggles HaHa your a crack up!

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha your coment = F U C K I N G retarded man haha

Learn to type with more anger and less stupidity, your comments make me feel like im talking to 12 year olds again. Wow is that a suprise or are you 12? Get a life for the third time now. It seems your dad ramming that **** up your *** is starting to help but since hes "a cop" with such a HUGE **** you might need to call up some friends to get some mroe feeling.

15 years old? Yah Im 15 I just got my license in California and listen to my subs in my car and go on caraudio.com for shits and giggles HaHa your a crack up!

You think your so tuff cause you come on here talkn your ****, the sad thing is that you would get the **** beat out of you if I seen you face to face for talkn your little lame ****. The fact is your alittle ***** that fukd up a deal on your own stupidity for sending the sht when he said not to. So go get your dad on that one, because he prob thinks your a waste of sperm anyways, and just talks **** to shut you up so you dont cry at night about $20!!!

diatribe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well i've known Doug for a while, i've never had any issue with deals we have done he has even sent first and i did once, and like i said i've never had any problems except he cant spell for ****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fosgate Forever
    Well i've known Doug for a while, i've never had any issue with deals we have done he has even sent first and i did once, and like i said i've never had any problems except he cant spell for ****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks Guy ur da man I cant stand some of these punks on here well im done talking to you thanks

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did this ever get resolved?

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

audi0_king is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no not yet and he blames me..I just want a refund and me send him all his stuff back...he wants me to send him the sony cam and digi cam back.. and he says hes gonna exchange the video cam and find a usb for the digi cam...but i just dont trust him to do as he says... so i just want my money back..

also he has admited to sending me a broken cam....he says he sent the wrong one...but both where on his fs page so he was trying to screw someone over...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish this guy would just send me 150 bucks and i send his broken/not as described stuff back. I'd even pay the shipping to send the crap back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 Re: AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

I got news you all would like to hear, Private Messege me to see what I have to say, but first read this whole thread first, then PM me , cuz this will make you take sides

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright well this guy has blocked me AGAIN on aim.. So I guess it's never gonna get settled...I'm just gonna have to sell his gun to get my money back..I have the last aim convo if anyone wants to read it...He pretty much just says that he hasnt feel like dealing with the situation for a few weeks.. Also said he didnt have money to refund me so oh well.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast