Reload Thread: AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

audi0_king is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: AudioPlaya368= possible scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frost
    I don't really see the issue here...are the cameras just missing the USB cables? Why can't you buy them yourself? They're not really "useless" if all you're missing is the adapter cables...hell, you could make them up yourself if you bought the connectors and wire yourself. As for the operating software, a quick email to the manufacturer, or a search online, should get you the stuff you need to interface it.

He may be a lousy seller, yes...but he hardly sent you "useless" merchandise.

If you would have read what I wrote in it's entirity you would see that I was told I was getting everything that came with the digital camera when it was new.. Which would be the USB cable and everything else.. The only thing I really even asked for was the USB cable so I could actually use it.. Aside from that today I realized that there is a dead pixel on the Sony handycam as well..

As for the Sony handycam it will not record because there are pieces broke off inside.. Therefore it is also "useless".. Whether or not it can be repaired doesn't matter.. I didn't pay $150 for stuff I would have to fix.. I was told everything was in perfect condition and it wasn't.. Therefore I want a refund and I will send him all of his stuff back...
    Last edited by audi0_king; 09-25-2005 at 02:31 AM.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseburger35
    i agree with frost... this is a big overblown deal..
    If YOU paid $150 for something you couldn't use that you were told was in perfect condition would it still be an overblown deal??? All I wanted is what I paid for Sony handycam in mint condition and a digital camera that was only used once or twice that was supposed to be basically brand new... Instead I get a handycam that WILL NOT record anything.. So it is useless.. That is the point of it, to record things and then watch them... And I get a digital camera that just came with the camera... No USB cable so I can actually show the pictures to other people, no USB cable so I can save pictures onto my computer and be able to print them if I wanted to... I have a digital camera that I can take a picture of something with but I can never upload those pictures and print them so they are actually photos.. I have to look at them on a camera which I am not going to carry around with me all the time when I want to show someone a picture.. And if I did carry it around with me the screen on it is only around 1.5 inches... Can't see things so great when the screen is that small.. And also the digital camera is not exactly a name brand so finding a USB cable for it wouldn't be so simple...

It's not that I can't find these things or fix these things it's that I did not pay this guy $150.00 so he could send me something that I am going to have to pay even more than $150.00 for in the end because I have to fix it or buy items for it... That come with the camera Brand New and that is what he told me this camera was... You don't sell things that are broke unless the person that you are selling it to knows it is broken... I was told that the Sony handycam was in mint condition.. Mint condition does not mean, it will not record anything and there is a metal piece broke inside...

AudioPLaya368 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So the kid is taking legal action because the usb cable which i never said came witht he camera came. I had the san disc in there and neevr needed a USB cable he didnt have the san disc reader thing so he buys it im not including it. He is now saying my camera doesnt work lol he changes his mind so frequently. So you guys are all on his side after my perfect feedback and never having one problem. I just bought my 15 XXX from a guy today

<<<<Hey guys SELLING AND TRADING LIFE>>>>

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Polk Audio Components 6.5's
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK i dont care i have much serious deals to deal with I will just sue you know for stealing my gun. You are making up all these blunt ideas, that i told you everything was mint. I told you it probably would hae my fathers **** wedding on it. You thats seems new LOL. I told you the camera worked fine all u need is the san disc sorry you dont have one I didnt need one. You are not getting a dime back from you Good day and may you never do busines again.

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AudioPLaya368
    So the kid is taking legal action because the usb cable which i never said came witht he camera came. I had the san disc in there and neevr needed a USB cable he didnt have the san disc reader thing so he buys it im not including it. He is now saying my camera doesnt work lol he changes his mind so frequently. So you guys are all on his side after my perfect feedback and never having one problem. I just bought my 15 XXX from a guy today

Allright i just had an aim convo with this A$$hole. well i would explain it but here it is...

Car Audi0 King: hey we need to settle this.. now
    JWSnowboards: its 140 in the mornin where I live I just got back from a concert im going to bed in a ltitle bit
    Car Audi0 King: i don't care what time it is there. it's 4:00am here i've been waiting all night for you to get on
    Car Audi0 King: The digi cam is useless to me, and the handy cam will NOT record or playback
    Car Audi0 King: there was a peice just rattleing around inside the handycam
    JWSnowboards: well everything works fine sorry the digi cam doesnt work for you i told u u need a disc thats all you need and there is nothing wrong with the handy cam it worked fine when i sent it i made sure i sent you the one that worked
    JWSnowboards: so take it up with usps if there is "something rattling inside of it" I dont care thats not my problem I sent you in perfect working order items
    Car Audi0 King: i thought you said i needed a card reader nows it the cd?
    JWSnowboards: dude i have been drinking all night alright like i said its very late rightnow i shoudnt be talking with you this late
    Car Audi0 King: the handy cam doesnt work plain and simple
    JWSnowboards: i can barely keep my eyes open good night
    JWSnowboards: yes it does plaing and simple
    JWSnowboards: good night
    Car Audi0 King: dude i WILL NOT send your gun back
    Car Audi0 King: untill i get my money back
    Car Audi0 King: then i will send you your gun and your cams
    Car Audio King: I'm not trying to screw you over i just want my money back for the broken stuff
    JWSnowboards: Great I will let my father now that then
    JWSnowboards: thanks a$$ fu(k
    Car Audi0 King: you need to be a man and make this right
    Car Audi0 King: before this does become a legel matter because the stuff doesnt work
    Car Audi0 King: and i will get my money back one way or the other
    Car Audi0 King: if i have to sue you or sell your gun or you give it to me i will get it back
    Car Audi0 King: your daddy being a lawer has nothing to do with it
    Car Audi0 King: so stop throwing it in my face
    Car Audi0 King: the digi cam was suppose to be all BUT new
    Car Audi0 King: and the handy cam was suppose to be mint
    JWSnowboards: Did you read the post about me. I sent you stuff that worked just fine and my dad saw that it worked now u can buy the parts and accessories u want i told u what ws included so go blow uself and stop harassing me with ur devine and indecisive comments
    Car Audi0 King: and theres a peice ratteling around
    JWSnowboards: The camera is almsot new that camera was neevr described as new i told u i got everything from ym dad and it migt have his wedding on it you udumba$$ u remember that
    Car Audi0 King: usps has nothing to do with it because the package was not damaged at all
    JWSnowboards: there is no peace rattling around go fu(k yourself im just letting the police know about this monday
    JWSnowboards signed off at 4:05:36 AM.

Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just bought my 15 XXX from a guy today

Buying is one thing, selling is a whole differnet story.

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK i dont care i have much serious deals to deal with I will just sue you know for stealing my gun. You are making up all these blunt ideas, that i told you everything was mint. I told you it probably would hae my fathers **** wedding on it. You thats seems new LOL. I told you the camera worked fine all u need is the san disc sorry you dont have one I didnt need one. You are not getting a dime back from you Good day and may you never do busines again.
    You never told me it needed a scan disc... What scan disc would it need anyway????

As for it having your fathers wedding on it. I asked you if you had an extra tape you could give me, and you told me you'd have to look that you only had a few,and that your fathers wedding might be on one. That doesn't mean it was taped on this cam. You even had two cams in your f/s page.

Also saw where you said. "He is now saying my camera doesnt work lol he changes his mind so frequently." as i said i couldn't test it untill last night because i didn't have a tape. When I did test it, it DID NOT WORK!

That's what i've said from the start. Thats what I'm saying now.

Also i never said you said anything was new. You told me that everything was only used like once or twice and everything was with it that would be with it new.

DiamondFanatic is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're having your dad sue him over a paintball gun that you traded for an amp... That makes no sense. If you thought about it for a second you would realize that if your dad really is even a halfway decent lawyer it would be a complete waste of his time to deal with your little problem. Neither of you guys should try and take legal action, as it will cost more then any of the stuff you are bickering about is worth...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondFanatic
    You're having your dad sue him over a paintball gun that you traded for an amp... That makes no sense. If you thought about it for a second you would realize that if your dad really is even a halfway decent lawyer it would be a complete waste of his time to deal with your little problem. Neither of you guys should try and take legal action, as it will cost more then any of the stuff you are bickering about is worth...
    Is there any way that I can get my money back through the money order receipt? I don't want to keep his stuff, I just want my money back for the broken/missing piece items.. And if he doesn't give it to me I'll just have to sell his paintball gun, like I said I don't want to have to do this.. I just want my money back for the items...
    Last edited by audi0_king; 09-25-2005 at 08:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So he is not stealing and keeping my paintball gun which is the reason my father is suing him in small claims court. This is not a joke he will soon find out and then he can right and cry about how he lost everything because he was so ignorant. The world today is filled with people who dont understand the consequences which behold them. He will find out the hard way soon enough. As for all of you I will be going to a different forum as obviously this one has no point anymore. I have never scammed anyone I have never lied to anyone. The camera was my dads and he new that. He takes everything literally. Everything I say has to be correct. Well if it was we would live in a perfect world. But we dont!

Well bonvoyage.

Good luck Tonny.

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU

<<Ebay account name>>
    JDWESQ

<<Refs>>
    90accordman
    EFFENDI

cheeseburger35 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have never scammed anyone I have never lied to anyone. He takes everything literally. Everything I say has to be correct. Well if it was we would live in a perfect world. But we dont!

wow.. that's going to go into my sig.. !! lol...

Bought From: JAZN, EFFENDI, HCCAFAN, SurgicaL,djman37, MSSOKC(2), Mr. Loki, skeptikal, streetbeater07, blaze383, fatboyracing, stl_style
    Sold to: HOAX_1(2), gtpzach51, JaysonR, Justinh722, n8skow, Mast240,ampjunkielikeme
    soundpressure= Louisiana_CRX, mechanicpunk, Williambrea, WilsonDD, ultimateauto, j225, DD Scion,
    this guy *****: BulldogSr04
    06 dodge ram- dbl din, ditched the L5's now working on a fiberglass box under the rear seat for a 9510
    02 celica- total kicker build in progress rs comps, 4 zx amps, 2 12" L7's - sold

JLCivic is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A lawyer has a s/n like that and spells "tomorrow," like a retarded 15 year old?

"tommarow"

That does sound a little odd to me.

IT is really too bad if you guys can't settle this. The threatening to "have my dad sue" sounds pathetic. You guys are talking about a very small amount of money here to really get the courts involved anyway. If you are going to buy/trade/sell on the net, take care of it yourself. Getting mommy and daddy involved just sounds pathetic whether they flip burgers for a living or are a supreme court justice.

2002 Honda Accord SE sedan

RF 8250
    Sirius
    Dynaudio 220 components
    JL Audio 12W6V2 sub
    JL Audio 300/4 amp
    JL audio 500/1 amp

http://members.sounddomain.com/perryb

Trancer is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

LMAO.. This is funny. Its a he said she said fight. Where is this court appearance going to be taking place? California or Kentucky? How retarded

07 black Yamaha V-Star FI 1300. 08 GMC Sierra QC SLE2 Texas Edition
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, Focal Utopia Components, Focal K2P Components with Digital Designs T1 Tweeters, Audiopipe AQX-360.4, Audiopipe 3001D
    References: 21: DesertHeat, Ravens9322, Netherland24, Insomniac119, killahbean, Charlieee, Dustin19, djman37, dirthog, JayRich, JimJ, RassyMX, Slayerx, smgreen20, lyttleviet, RAM_Designs, Gingerbreadman, DarkHart, cwill5, Imtjnotu, Bettr n' Revrse

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSquad View Post
    Make the port as large and as round as possible. For example, a square port is more round than a rectangular one; an octogonal port is more round than a square port. Also, keep the number of ports down to one, if possible.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok at first I wasn't going to post this.. I was going to just say what I wanted to say then save it somewhere and let Tony read it and decide if he wanted to post it.. Well somehow I hit enter and it posted it.. So I have to now or it will just look dumb.. This is his fiance by the way...

Well first of all I would suggest you reread what you have wrote before you expect anyone to be able to understand what you said... If you had of read what you wrote things like this would have made sense: So he is not stealing and keeping my paintball gun which is the reason my father is suing him in small claims court.
    You just pretty much said that Tony is not stealing or keeping your paintball gun.. I really doubt that's what you meant to say..

This is not a joke he will soon find out and then he can right and cry about how he lost everything because he was so ignorant.
    What is a joke is your spelling... "he can right".. LoL.. I'm sure as soon as he figures out how to "right" something he'll do that.. You have no right to call him or anyone else ignorant.. Right after you ^^ f*cked up what you were saying in those sentences.. How can you sit there and call someone ignorant and not notice how ignorant you yourself are.. You are one big joke, so therefore everything you do will be a joke.

The world today is filled with people who dont understand the consequences which behold them.
    You have no clue what you said child so just stfu and say things you actuall understand instead of trying to sound smart.. "Behold them".. Ha

As for all of you I will be going to a different forum as obviously this one has no point anymore.
    Yeah, obviously.. You wouldn't want to be on a forum where you can't rip people off would you? Even though only a few replies back you were throwing it into someone elses face that you had just made a deal 30 minutes ago.. What happened to that?? No one else stupid enough to fall for your "deals"? People actually learn how you are and how irresponsible and immature you are? Doesn't really make it so easy to "sell/trade" things when you don't tell the truth and be mature.. Which are 2 things you are incapable of doing so yes this forum is not for you anymore b/c you can't scam anyone here anymore...

I have never scammed anyone I have never lied to anyone. The camera was my dads and he new that. He takes everything literally. Everything I say has to be correct.
    See you are already LYING.. You scammed Tony and you scammed someone else.. No clue what his name was or what he bought but I remember that you had no idea what he was talking about and that nothing should have been messed up.. Of course it's going to be messed up, it came from you!! WHAT DOES THE CAMERA BEING YOUR DADS HAVE TO DO WITH IT??? Huh little boy I just want to know that.. The camera was your dads.. Ok I get that and he gets that.. But what we don't get is why you keep bringing that up and why that even matters... Ok so it was your dads, are you saying that it works because your dad wouldn't lie to you and say it does, or are you saying that it was your dads and you don't know if it works or not b/c it was not yours? Because if you are saying it was your dads and you didn't know if it worked or not then I think you should own things or test them out before you put them up for sale.. Common sense there buddy...

He takes everything literally. Everything I say has to be correct
    So let me get this straight... He isn't supposed to trust you and think that what you say is "correct"? Well you are just one GREAT seller aren't you? "God all of these people that I'm selling things to and that are giving money to me think that everything I say has to be correct and they take everything so literally".. Yeah I would think that if you are buying something from someone you would want everything they said to be "correct".. But I guess you wouldn't think like that b/c you aren't a trustworthy seller and you probably don't even know what the word "correct" means.. Everything you said SHOULD HAVE BEEN "CORRECT".. I think right there you might have just admitted that you lied about things..

Well if it was we would live in a perfect world. But we dont!
    Wow you took that and just blew it to h*ll... You are now talking out of your a$$... You are a child trying to be man enough to sell things to adults.. But you have to lie and scam people and try to get money out of people.. Then you try to turn everything around and make it look like YOU are the one that got ripped off and you act like you have the right to "take him to court".. HE is the one that got ripped off.. You know that and I think everyone here knows that, you are getting caught up in all of your lies and you don't know what to do about it so you just cowardly back out and let your "dad" take care of it b/c you are not a man or an adult so you don't know how to handle things on your own yet.. So next time you want to make a "deal" with someone, make sure daddy is right there with you because you obviously don't know how to handle that task on your own...
    Last edited by audi0_king; 09-25-2005 at 03:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so your fiance is a child to then because im 19 as well??? LOL

Orion H2 15'
    Ported Enclosure
    Interfire IFB 2340b
    Stock HU