Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: nikosbuddy....

Quote Originally Posted by its_bacon12
    no offense mike but that was uncool to do to chris (foreman)

hes seriously the best guy on the forums without a doubt and you kinda ****ed him with that stuff

hmm.....
    To shed light on what happened, instead of this seeming like im a scammer and did this **** on purpose.....
    My uncle works for compaq in houston texas, were i was suppose to meet up with inhuman and them but never heard from them, but he got me a bunch of ram...that i just dont need, he works in the laptop buisness divisions as a corperate engineer how he got the job no clue, but he got me a butt load of ram, well my other pc besides my laptop is ok...nothing to flip over but ok 256 ram a old...old motherboard but i still have like a athlon in it...so i put the stick of ram in it that i sent to foreman it worked...fine...but i didnt need it because i needed money to cover shipping costs from a order so i had a thread up of stuff for sale, with the ram in there foreman sent me a message we worked it out he sent me money then i sent out his ram i ran into a hardship with my dad in the hospital and all that fun stuff i know everyone has something once in a while and i was strugling working 10-7 with my new shift at work...but thats no excuse i know i should be ontop of stuff, well my money was pinched from ****ing sprint/tmobile and then i got a message from chris saying the ram doesnt work i thought that was fishy cause i knew it did when i put it in so i was like ok, so he got it checked out , come to find out, that my ram thats not labeled and some is, but its all server memory, didnt know, and why did it work in my pc, so i told chris i apologized and everything i felt horrible i told him that time and time again apologizing and he was like well ill send ya the ram you send me the money so i said i dont have it he understood things were fine!!! so then bam i got money now andi hit him with the paypal a while ago with in the notes to ship it to dj "Mike" the one who traded me, cause i found out it was server ram a little before i talked to mike and it was a great trade, so i put in the notes for chris to ship to him so this could be over with , but chris new it was an accident, i told him we talked about it i apologized and everything...many many many times...so dude if ya knew and if i had all the pms you wouldnt say i was low, everyone makes mistakes, sorry i aint perfect like some people on the forums , and dj Screw if ya dont get anything call my phone do you still have my number?
    Mike

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mjbailey21
    hahaha sucker seller
    useless post from a useless person

_DjScrew_ is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea i got ur number. ill give you a shout in a little bit.

"united we stand, divided we fall"

REFS: kickercivic1, matt-ao, psychot1cnemes1s, nikosbuddy, mjbailey21, NGSM13, Fitz, BoominBeast,FLAKKO, mountaineer man,PrivatePastry, PDizzle2oo5.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    The only thing I murdered or fucked up while high was a package of little debbies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nikosbuddy
    so then bam i got money now andi hit him with the paypal a while ago with in the notes to ship it to dj "Mike" the one who traded me, cause i found out it was server ram a little before i talked to mike and it was a great trade, so i put in the notes for chris to ship to him so this could be over with , but chris new it was an accident, i told him we talked about it i apologized and everything...many many many times...so dude if ya knew and if i had all the pms you wouldnt say i was low, everyone makes mistakes, sorry i aint perfect like some people on the forums , and dj Screw if ya dont get anything call my phone do you still have my number?
    Mike

to shed light no truth..

why did you leave out the part that you didnt refund everything? i know it was only what $2.70 short but you wanted chris to ship it to someone else out of his pocket, losing money for your mistake?

thats not cool...

im not saying you are retarded but when u mess up, dont try to mislead people or lie about what happened - especially when others around the place know the truth mk?

REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

Future Setup:
    In the works again

WTB: Best Joke - Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In no way do i try to short people at all, im not like that, and i wish he would have told me cuse i would have sent him another 2.70 in a heart beat...sorry if it appeared i lied to you guys about his refund it can appear shallow, thats fine...but what ill do to win the crowd over is send him 3.00 bucks, 2.70 for the shippnig, 28 cents for his time and to cover paypal , and the change from that, my good freind is 2 cents which rightfully belongs to you for your input :P if ya want man give me your paypal address and ill send it to you so ya dont have to bug chris for it
    Last edited by nikosbuddy; 08-09-2005 at 04:35 PM.

kickercivic1 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dang you cheap scammer only took $2.70

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know i should have at least took like 5 bucks....

tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

To shed light on what happened, instead of this seeming like im a scammer and did this **** on purpose.....
    My uncle works for compaq in houston texas, were i was suppose to meet up with inhuman and them but never heard from them, but he got me a bunch of ram...that i just dont need, he works in the laptop buisness divisions as a corperate engineer how he got the job no clue, but he got me a butt load of ram, well my other pc besides my laptop is ok...nothing to flip over but ok 256 ram a old...old motherboard but i still have like a athlon in it...so i put the stick of ram in it that i sent to foreman it worked...fine...but i didnt need it because i needed money to cover shipping costs from a order so i had a thread up of stuff for sale, with the ram in there foreman sent me a message we worked it out he sent me money then i sent out his ram i ran into a hardship with my dad in the hospital and all that fun stuff i know everyone has something once in a while and i was strugling working 10-7 with my new shift at work...but thats no excuse i know i should be ontop of stuff, well my money was pinched from ****ing sprint/tmobile and then i got a message from chris saying the ram doesnt work i thought that was fishy cause i knew it did when i put it in so i was like ok, so he got it checked out , come to find out, that my ram thats not labeled and some is, but its all server memory, didnt know, and why did it work in my pc, so i told chris i apologized and everything i felt horrible i told him that time and time again apologizing and he was like well ill send ya the ram you send me the money so i said i dont have it he understood things were fine!!! so then bam i got money now andi hit him with the paypal a while ago with in the notes to ship it to dj "Mike" the one who traded me, cause i found out it was server ram a little before i talked to mike and it was a great trade, so i put in the notes for chris to ship to him so this could be over with , but chris new it was an accident, i told him we talked about it i apologized and everything...many many many times...so dude if ya knew and if i had all the pms you wouldnt say i was low, everyone makes mistakes, sorry i aint perfect like some people on the forums , and dj Screw if ya dont get anything call my phone do you still have my number?
    Mike
    Holy crappola use periods man!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry wasnt worried about grammar just trying to clear my name from this situation.

tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Yeah, I was just messin with ya

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok. i've waited patiently, but i still have nothng from this guy. it's been like two months.....

REFS: kickercivic1, matt-ao, psychot1cnemes1s, nikosbuddy, mjbailey21, NGSM13, Fitz, BoominBeast,FLAKKO, mountaineer man,PrivatePastry, PDizzle2oo5.

The only thing I murdered or fucked up while high was a package of little debbies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

chris never sent it to you so basically he kept it re-pm me your address and ill just ship you some stuff tommorow morning, so i can get this **** off of me, in the last week i have had 3 perfect transactions, and the only reason this one didnt go as planned is because he never shipped it.....i have i told you im sorry man he was suppose to send it..so ill just take the hit myself and let him keep the stuff considering he never did anything about it.
    Sorry mike

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's alright. just trying to get my stuff

ruckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

chris never sent it to you so basically he kept it re-pm me your address and ill just ship you some stuff tommorow morning, so i can get this **** off of me, in the last week i have had 3 perfect transactions, and the only reason this one didnt go as planned is because he never shipped it.....i have i told you im sorry man he was suppose to send it..so ill just take the hit myself and let him keep the stuff considering he never did anything about it.
    Sorry mike
    no offense man but I think you and kmart need to worry about shipping **** in your possession and not pull "im gonna have x ship to y and y ship to z" **** it obviously makes everyone look bad cause people you deal with are not very reliable. If it isnt sitting in front of me I dont sell it that way no one is to blame but me, and its worked fine in my hundreds of transactions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no no no, trust me i completely understand bro!, i have one but chris got his refund from me !!! this was over a month or 2 ago...and he never sent it out to him, like he was suppose to, and yeah i dont mind shipping it to him hints why i said send me over your address and ill get it out to you....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast