Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Bumpin Blazer aka Adam Burt (Scammer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bumpin Blazer aka Adam Burt (Scammer)

oh man, keenen is a friend of mine

oh well, i dont know anything about his dealings, but he's been a considerable help learning about car audio, and nice to talk to... i dont know
    Last edited by twoohfour; 06-07-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Owner of Post 22,222 in THE Thread.

Eric 930 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not sure who Keenen is, but the guy we're talking about is named Adam Burt.

MJ-tC is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just paid this guy for a sub on thursday he said he would send it out on Monday. He is not getting back to me at all. So now I am screwed. I wish this would of been posted last week.
    Last edited by MJ-tC; 06-08-2005 at 01:35 AM.

mjbailey21 is offline Getting back into it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may be able to file a claim with him through paypal and get some money back (if its still in his account). Otherwise, you are probably screwed. Sorry that it happened to you. If not you then me cause I think we are talking about that BNIB RE SE sale that lots of people wanted.

***** to have people like this in a world. I wish they would all get caught.

-Matt

References:
    HavingFun, Jaxzon315, Moe Lester, sbcaprice305, RickTC, Frito, DarrenE, BiaBia, Mr. Loki, Johnecon2001,Loud-n-Low, Zier

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Jonahdude is offline ?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I bought some speakers from him a couple weeks ago and haven't seen them yet, we'll see what happens. Haven't lost all faith in him yet.
    Last edited by Jonahdude; 06-08-2005 at 09:58 AM.

New setup in the works:
    Vehicle: 1999 Ford Windstar
    Head Unit: Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP
    Signal Processing: Profile Q100 3-Way active crossover, set to 80hz and 3.5khz
    High Pass: the legendary Aura tweeters powered by a Pioneer GM-3000T
    Band Pass: Ascendant Audio 6.5" Poly Midwoofers powered by a Pioneer GM-5000T
    Low Pass: Elemental Designs 19Ov.2 in 3ft^3 tuned to 30hz, powered by a Power Acoustik 2APC-1400

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where to begin, the shortest answer first, MJ, your sub is on it's way i sent you a pm today get back at me when you get a chance.

Eric, you know as well as I do that you requested in front of two witnesses and a Sheriff that I no longer deal with you or this situation. From that day forward I simply followed by YOUR request and the Sheriff's advice. I had no idea that she put the stop pay on the check until today when I read about it. About everything else well I was banned on ECA the day you posted about the amp and you know it was an honest mistake hence why I would have even bothered to offer a refund as an option. Eric if you'd like this taken care of I'll tell you what, email my at my email from this forum and i'll take care of it. As like you, I thought this was done with I was wrong. Unlike the last time you told someone and gave your word, when you recieve the refund from me, I'd appreciate it you post that you recieve it this time.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I contacted the Round Rock Police department after over a month of false promises and still no xxk 4150. The Round Rock detective went to your house looking for you and I asume that's when he met Brandi. The detective advised me to let Brandi solve the matter since she voluntered to help me get the xxk4150 that I ordered. About a week later I received a xxk4050 in the mail, not a xxk4150. At this point I contacted Brandi to find out why she sent the wrong amp and she flipped the story and said I ordered a xxk4050. At that point I became pissed and emailed her your original ad that you placed on Elite as well as all your emails and my emails so she could see that I never ordered a xxk4050 and nor did you list a xxk4050 on Elite. Brandi then tells me that she doesn't have the $450 to refund me and request that I give her 2 weeks to sell the xxk4050 in order to get the money together that you(Adam) owe me. I wasn't happy, but I agreed to give her the two weeks. At the end of the two weeks I received an email from Brandi saying she couldn't sell the amp and at this point there was nothing else she could do. Later that even I called Brandi to find out what was going on with my money, at that point just to end the drama I agreed to take a $125 refund, 2 checks, one for 100 and one for 25. I gave her plenty time to get the money in the bank and since I travel I wasn't able to get either of the checks in the Bank at the exact day that they were post dated for. The checks were post dated for 5-9-05 and I depoited them when I got back home on 5-25-05. About two weeks later I received the $100 check back in the mail because there was a stop payment on it.
    The fact of the matter is that I sent you a $450 money order on 3-10-05 for a xxk4150 that Brandi says you never even had. It's been 3 months and at lot of drama, and I still don't have a xxk 4150. I have a amp that is useless to me because it will not do what I need it to do and you sill have my F---ing money. At this point I'm done dealing with your girl and if you want to end this send me my $450 and I'll send you this amp back.

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

yup sounds reasonable to me....

Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

squeak9798 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer
    and you know it was an honest mistake

You have had so many "mistakes", it is very hard to believe they are "honest" anymore..........

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squeak9798

You have had so many "mistakes", it is very hard to believe they are "honest" anymore..........
    You mean because I had about 6 arc amps and two sets of comps to sell right?? The other 2 people on the audio forum's that ordered Arc gear got what they said a BNIB set of ACS 265's and a BNIB XXK2100 both with warranty which Eric still claims he doesn't have. Eric here's a thought email me and stop harassing Brandie. The checks were dated for 5/2 and 5/9. How would anyone know that you travel when you become a pest saying mail them right now right now right now and then you are traveling for two weeks? I had 1 xxk 4150 and 2 xxk 4050's and I did get them backwards when I shipped it to Eric. Since apparently squeak is the all knowing i'd like to know other than the RE 8"s to southbanner where anyone hasn't gotten what they paid for??? If you wish to believe Z that's your choice as I've asked him 10-15 times for any form of proof on that amp and I've emailed him proof of insurance reciepts. Eric either email me or realize that I have no further interest in this, it's all up to you.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

11. 06-08-2005

CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We'll I emailed Adam with my address today so he could send me my money back. I'll keep you guys posted on Adams attempt to correct his wrong doing.

Adam, as to your comment about being a pest, I along with most people in the world don't believe that waiting 3 months for a product is being a pest. At most I think you should say thank you for your time and patience. As to the checks, I get over a hundred phone calls a day and run 2 seperate corporations, $125.00 worth of post dated checks is not very high on my priority list to get deposited. All that was important to me was that you paid me what you owed me. I legally have 6 months to hold a check before it is invalid. Now if I would have held on to that check for 6 months and not deposited it, then that would be my problem not yours. And as for as keeping my word, you call me dishonest because I don't deposit a check on the date it is post dated for. Come on Adam, you got to do a little better than that. Bottom line is this, I paid $450 for a xxk 4150 and I still don't have it or my money back.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    835 Post(s)

blazer had a run in with a member hear right when i first joined (damaged comps), it was a long thread aswell...not sure if it ever got resolved..if it did then.............

bottom line is that most humans **** at life

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

traksta15 is offline I love lamp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is why i don't buy from individual sellers. Even though its sometimes cheaper, it's still a risk.............

Kenwood ddx712
    boston acoustics z6
    arc audio 300.4
    40 sq ft damplifier

jsloan10 is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ha, ha! another bum caught in the act.
    Screw u Bumpinlittledick, I hope you like the taste of dumpster food, cause if you keep this **** up thats where youll be eatin.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast