+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 387

Reload Thread: mtxfan4life scammed me

  1. #346
    black05alti's Avatar
    black05alti is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by T 2 View Post
    It's the internet. Everyone is all talk.
    Yeah, but since his address was posted I figured someone would do something...







  2. #347
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    I never saw his address posted, I saw a phone number that was it... I'm still down to ride out on this fool, someone else needs to physically drive though, I'm on a work permit...




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  3. Likes brandonkain82 liked this post
  4. #348
    black05alti's Avatar
    black05alti is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    I never saw his address posted, I saw a phone number that was it... I'm still down to ride out on this fool, someone else needs to physically drive though, I'm on a work permit...
    It probably got deleted by a mod or admin. If I wasn't all the way in FL then I'd be down too




  5. #349
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by black05alti View Post
    It probably got deleted by a mod or admin. If I wasn't all the way in FL then I'd be down too
    From what I understand he's not too too far from me... I think I saw someone say Rockford,IL ??? I had a few others that said they were down to ride out... I would have to have another person drive as I JUST got back behind the wheel legally on a work permit (Revoked from 02'-13')




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  6. #350
    mtxfan4life's Avatar
    mtxfan4life is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    I didnt do **** to the sub.. It was sent back just as received besides the fi sticker was peeling up so it got taken off... Its a 2.00 sticker. Ill replace that because thats all that happened to sub.. Im not paying for a recone that i didnt blow. If i blew it then yea id man up and fix my problem like i been doing here.. I was told when my buddy got the sub in mail one coil reads fine other one is reading like 50+ ohms.




  7. #351
    black05alti's Avatar
    black05alti is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    So it wasn't sent back just as received...




  8. #352
    mtxfan4life's Avatar
    mtxfan4life is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    The whole thing here is bs. My buddy lied to me so thats the story i thought was true. Turns out it wasn't... Now i am out 140. Out of my own pocket over something i didnt do i think thats being a pretty white guy if u ask me...




  9. #353
    black05alti's Avatar
    black05alti is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    You think that's being a pretty white guy? Lol




  10. #354
    mtxfan4life's Avatar
    mtxfan4life is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by black05alti View Post
    So it wasn't sent back just as received...
    And tjats why that word besides comes after the statment.




  11. #355
    mtxfan4life's Avatar
    mtxfan4life is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by black05alti View Post
    You think that's being a pretty white guy? Lol
    Yea i do. I could of just kept the story i was told going but no i did the right thing by making it right with the guy.. And me and gooney both agreed that this is over and done with.




  12. #356
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by mtxfan4life View Post
    The whole thing here is bs. My buddy lied to me so thats the story i thought was true. Turns out it wasn't... Now i am out 140. Out of my own pocket over something i didnt do i think thats being a pretty white guy if u ask me...
    If this is the case, your buddy is likely just a liar all around and damaged the sub as well. However, this does put you into a position that you won't likely get out of.

    Do to how this has all unfolded anyone's ability to trust what you say is simply gone now. Which also means the condition of the sub. If you want people to perhaps one day be "ok" with you again then paying for damages would be a requirement.




  13. Thanks dbeez thanked for this post
    Likes black05alti, dbeez, spena liked this post
  14. #357
    Jes 42's Avatar
    Jes 42 is offline karma!



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio/Ind
    Posts
    2,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by mtxfan4life View Post
    Yea i do. I could of just kept the story i was told going but no i did the right thing by making it right with the guy.. And me and gooney both agreed that this is over and done with.
    Last i seen in this thread Goony doesnt think he's been made whole.He still came out of his pocket to fix YOUR mistake!Until Goony says he is satisfied with the deal then its not over and the people on this site are going to give their opinion!



    Kenwood x996
    Punch 501x
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    MA Audio HK4000D
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

  15. #358
    black05alti's Avatar
    black05alti is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    If this is the case, your buddy is likely just a liar all around and damaged the sub as well. However, this does put you into a position that you won't likely get out of.

    Do to how this has all unfolded anyone's ability to trust what you say is simply gone now. Which also means the condition of the sub. If you want people to perhaps one day be "ok" with you again then paying for damages would be a requirement.
    Well said




  16. #359
    mazdakid's Avatar
    mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    illnoise
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    So your buddy is the one who doesnt even have a back door on his house that it was delivered to, or you dont have a back door on your house?



    traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

  17. #360
    mtxfan4life's Avatar
    mtxfan4life is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: mtxfan4life scammed me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    Last i seen in this thread Goony doesnt think he's been made whole.He still came out of his pocket to fix YOUR mistake!Until Goony says he is satisfied with the deal then its not over and the people on this site are going to give their opinion!
    Well in the pms i have we have agreed this is over and done with.




+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dom Iraggie Alternators Scammed Me
    By WantedIsHere in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:25 AM
  2. Hondacbr03 Did not scam me!!!!
    By bass maniak in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 12:25 AM
  3. Sxkicker89 I Believe Has Scammed Me!!
    By tommy21077 in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum