User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WITH!

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, and now ( . ) v ( . )...DO NOT DEAL WITH

Quote Originally Posted by redlinese-r View Post
    oh so you're now DaveVT?

anyways...look here..like i've said to you before...i have done everything for you in good faith and you screw me like this? I could have said **** it and you can deal with the subs, but i didnt. Took off work early to ship you out the subs that week (was going to ship it that saturday) because you said you were moving, yet a month later im sending the radar back to the same address? I took your side on the issue that the subs were probably damaged by fedex and helped you by assisting in the claim process. BS now. You wanted your radar back and demanded that you get it by that weekend. I was extremely hesitant because i did not know what fedex was going to do with the claim, but i took a leap of faith with shipping you back your radar....apparently I didn't make it across. I was going to ship that saturday, but PO was closed, so I took off work early again Monday to ship you your **** radar. Do you really feel like you got the short end of the stick? Can you please tell me what you physically have and what I physically have? If you dont know, you have both the radar, subwoofer(s)/enclsoure. Me? Hmm...let me look...OH...NOTHING! Again, i could have said **** it and you deal with it, but I didnt because I am not that type of person. I really dont give a **** anymore...when someone is morally fucked up what can you do? In fact if anyone other than Dave Martin of St Albans, VT wants the other solobaric sub and enclosure they can have it, no strings, just pick it up from him, just let me know it's with a better person. Not going to deal with this fool anymore. If you aint got the money to pay, then dont play. And if you dont get it by now, i am not paying for my stuff back because it is the principle of the matter.

Oh...since someone else will hopefully pick up (and yes, you can keep) what should be rightfully here in my possession...you owe me $8.60 for the return of your radar. Thank-you.

Im being more than reasonable your obviously just too much of a fool to realize it. As for the return of the radar take it out of the 62.50. Send me the cost of shipping and $3.90 extra. That puts us both out $62.50 and you get your **** back. Im going to ask you one more time before im done and you can just go fuck yourself.

WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONLY ONE LOSING MONEY?

I paid the shipping to get the goddamn subs here and then some. YOUR PAYING FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING!!! PERIOD!!!

oh and yeah I changed my name. Pretty much sums it up, Im Dave and im from VT.

Also stop bringing up how much you bent over backwards for me so you can try to get sympathy from the forum. Stick to the facts of the situation. The rest is just worthless drivel.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

redlinese-r is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

"Also stop bringing up how much you bent over backwards for me so you can try to get sympathy from the forum. Stick to the facts of the situation. The rest is just worthless drivel."

IM NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY, IM JUST OBLIGATED TO LET THE FORUM MEMBERS KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH. BTW, JUST FOUND THIS OUT TODAY...SEEMS LIKE YOU BEAT ME TO THE FORUM SYMPATHY THING ANYWAYS---->LINK.

DONE.
    Last edited by redlinese-r; 01-05-2012 at 08:28 PM.

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Panasonic Ghostface CQ-HX1083U
    Infinity Kappa 652.1i (green kappas) all around
    2 old school Kicker round Solobaric S10c subwoofers
    Kenwood KAC-7201

06goat is offline bumpin bluegrass

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WI

nvm

2006 GTO
    800prs
    Audio System X--ion 70.6 PLUS
    Dayton Ref's

dumple is online now What's in your trunk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but in my opinion dave should be the one stuck with the non working subs and the OP should have the radar, if you used the subs and finished blowing them its now your responsibility

Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    PHD Studio neo 6.5s, PHD fb 1.1b
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email][email protected], jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dumple View Post
    sorry but in my opinion dave should be the one stuck with the non working subs and the OP should have the radar, if you used the subs and finished blowing them its now your responsibility
    Of course, I should be the one fucked here right? blow me douche bag. So basically I can sell you for example a sub thats mostly fried and because you finished it off I shouldnt be held accountable right?. Your an idiot and if this happened to you then you would be pissed. As I said before I had hoped the guy on the forum was mistaken about the wire breaking soon. I didnt overpower these subs. I ran them in the sealed box which with the dimensions and stuff should have allowed 400w of clean power per sub. I barely put 250 to them a piece.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you shouldnt have used them when after you tested them, but because you did your now the moron thats crying wolf... And I wouldnt be stupid enough to test some equipment figure out that a subwoofer shouldnt read 26 or whatever ohms then use the thing anyway....... Do you have any pictures of the testing of the subwoofers before use??? im nots saying you should ship the subs back and be out money, but the op should have the radar and you should have the paper weights.... PS the motors can be reused with a different basket.

Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email][email protected], jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you shouldnt have used them when after you tested them, but because you did your now the moron thats crying wolf... And I wouldnt be stupid enough to test some equipment figure out that a subwoofer shouldnt read 26 or whatever ohms then use the thing anyway....... Do you have any pictures of the testing of the subwoofers before use??? im nots saying you should ship the subs back and be out money, but the op should have the radar and you should have the paper weights.... PS the motors can be reused with a different basket.

Actually since this happened due to the subs being abused by the previous owner I shouldnt have the paper weight tyvm. I may have the pics, not sure if I saved them but ill look. Also I thought maybe the off reading was from the cone sticking down a bit from the plywood on the subs in shipping. Apparently I was wrong. Either way I got one garbage sub and one good one. I honestly dont care what you think. He will either cover return shipping or he wont get the sub. Its been sitting here still taped up from when fedex returned the box UNOPENED I might add. So much for their inspection.

Anyway, 2 options here. Redlinese can cover the shipping or im gonna open the box and wall socket the sub just so he knows I wont be using it.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you obviously dont understand what im saying and dumb for thinking it could have been a decent speaker reading that high, its your fault that you didnt get anything taken care of before finishing the sub off its now your problem, regardless of if it was broken before hand or not, why wouldnt you save the pictures, It seems kinda important doesnt it????
    I think you should be out money, out subwoofers, out radar, and out life..

Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you obviously dont understand what im saying and dumb for thinking it could have been a decent speaker reading that high, its your fault that you didnt get anything taken care of before finishing the sub off its now your problem, regardless of if it was broken before hand or not, why wouldnt you save the pictures, It seems kinda important doesnt it????
    I think you should be out money, out subwoofers, out radar, and out life..
    I didnt save them because he was a douche and refused to cover return shipping and stopped contacting me. His stuff isnt going anywhere but the trash if he doesnt cover return shipping. idgaf what you think. You dont mean shit and neither does your opinion. Talk shit all you want, it doesnt change a thing.

Also you stupid fuck, impedance changes depending on cone position. I thought possibly it was out of place due to shipping. A mistake anyone could have made, fucktard.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That your dumb? Im glad my opinion cant make you a useful human being....

Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10

gpgtp is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to me he is giving it to anyone else.. You have your r d back its not yours to blow up anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That your dumb? Im glad my opinion cant make you a useful human being....
    such a witty reply...

Quote Originally Posted by gpgtp View Post
    Seems to me he is giving it to anyone else.. You have your r d back its not yours to blow up anymore.

Its either going back to him or its going in the trash. Either way I wont be keeping it. His choice, im done with his crap. Also your right, I got my stuff back. Oh wait, I didnt get the $75 back I sent to him.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVT View Post
    I didnt save them because he was a douche and refused to cover return shipping and stopped contacting me. His stuff isnt going anywhere but the trash if he doesnt cover return shipping. idgaf what you think. You dont mean shit and neither does your opinion. Talk shit all you want, it doesnt change a thing.

Also you stupid fuck, impedance changes depending on cone position. I thought possibly it was out of place due to shipping. A mistake anyone could have made, fucktard.
    I'm not going to get into a huge debate here.

Your position and how you are expressing yourself only makes you and the situation worse.

Perhaps if you stepped back and thought about everything you have said already and what the deal has become you might see the error in the situation.

I say just send the stuff back and your cost. It won't cost much what so ever and gets this done. Why let the situation become so blown up as it currently is?

gpgtp is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No you clown.. YOU NO LONGER OWN THE WOOFERS. it is no longer your discression what happens to them.

JoshC is offline The Taco MASTA

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVT View Post

Its either going back to him or its going in the trash. Either way I wont be keeping it.

So your going to throw it away if he dosnt pay return shipping because your angry?

Pioneer DEH-P9400BH-CDT HD61s-Kenwood&AQ-Obsidian 12
    Doors covered inside and out in AT 60mill

Sold to: akheathen, audiobaun----Traded with: Mylows10-------Bought from: fasfocus00, Ram_Designs, Mylows10, power-fanatic07, Argento

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast