Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: Profoundwill, return my items.

Ronny is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Re: Profoundwill, return my items.

This is really a no brainer. Everyone is in agreement here with what should happen in the near future.

PHD - USA is offline I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Too bad it isn't as simple as him agreeing. He has his mind made up, he wants to receive his sub first even though that is the furthest thing from fair or practical.

PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer

the727kid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He should at least agree to a middleman.

Alarm: Viper 5902
    HU: Stock
    Front Stage:
    Tweeters: Image Dynamics CD1-Pro Mini Horns
    Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8"
    Subs: (2) 15" Dayton HF ran IB
    Amps: (2) Kicker IX 500.4 (1) Kicker IX 1000.1
    Processor: JBL MS-8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the727kid View Post
    He should at least agree to a middleman.
    this is between the 2 parties that traded in the first place. I would tell Bobb to fuck off if I were in profoundwill's situation. I wouldnt be comfortable dealing with someone else who has been/is personal friends being the "middle man". It's just shady that someone else is on this guy like he is the one being screwed over. Let the man take care of his own business and everyone else stfu. Thats my opinion.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

the727kid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    this is between the 2 parties that traded in the first place. I would tell Bobb to fuck off if I were in profoundwill's situation. I wouldnt be comfortable dealing with someone else who has been/is personal friends being the "middle man". It's just shady that someone else is on this guy like he is the one being screwed over. Let the man take care of his own business and everyone else stfu. Thats my opinion.
    Apparently you never have been scammed. I never said for "his boy" to be a middle man, but anybody. Obviously the original guy has serious ethical issues. His so called proclaimed college degree must be in something far from business.

Alarm: Viper 5902
    HU: Stock
    Front Stage:
    Tweeters: Image Dynamics CD1-Pro Mini Horns
    Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8"
    Subs: (2) 15" Dayton HF ran IB
    Amps: (2) Kicker IX 500.4 (1) Kicker IX 1000.1
    Processor: JBL MS-8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the727kid View Post
    Apparently you never have been scammed. I never said for "his boy" to be a middle man, but anybody. Obviously the original guy has serious ethical issues. His so called proclaimed college degree must be in something far from business.
    No, but if I had been scammed, I wouldnt want anyone else PM'ing the "scammer" and threatening them and all this BS. Just doesnt accomplish anything and adds fuel to the fire. Let the two that did business talk and try to come to an agreement. A "middleman" isnt accomplishing anything imo.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

No, but if I had been scammed, I wouldnt want anyone else PM'ing the "scammer" and threatening them and all this BS. Just doesnt accomplish anything and adds fuel to the fire. Let the two that did business talk and try to come to an agreement. A "middleman" isnt accomplishing anything imo.
    No one cares what you think. Bobb was ASKED to help out.

PHD - USA is offline I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

We are now working on a deal, we will update when we reach our first step in the deal.

PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDeadeye View Post
    No one cares what you think. Bobb was ASKED to help out.
    He is still butting in on something that is not his business. If I were profound, it would piss me off to the point I wouldnt want to deal with geoff until his watchdog backed off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by profoundwill View Post
    The sub was shipped in the same crystalmobile sound box that I received the sub in, this box was made for shipping this exact subwoofer. I have shipped plenty of subwoofers before and never had a problem. I thought the sub was d4 I never checked it which is my fualt, I thought they all were dual 4 ohm. As for the big three I told him what lengths I needed up front and he own his added 3-4 inches to each piece making them all too long, so is that really custom, not doing what I requested. Also the PPI amp is not mint and the 6.5's are scratched up.

To make a long story short I offered to pay for him shipping the sub back to me and he refused to give me his paypal address to receive payment. In return of getting my sub I will ship all of his stuff back to him. It sounds like a set up to me, why not take my money for the shipping and send my sub back.
    good luck doing a big 3 with wires exactly the length of the distance. retard.

mast240 is offline YOU'RE A HOOKER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ville Audio J View Post
    haha... that was my first thought when i read this.... sounds like someone with a legit complaint... and someone who just wants to complain, so he doesnt look like a dousche

NEW TO CAR AUDIO? READ THIS FIRST... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/532425-new-car-audio-read-first.html
    the loudest montero sport around
    head unit: toshiba thrive 10.1" android tablet/ Kenwood KVT-516
    front stage: each door: 1 8' RF p1 (midbass), midrange: 2 cadence cwm6.5's, 1 memphis pr 6.5 coax (kickplate), 1 cadence 4' coax (a-pillars)
    subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18'S, walled in a clamshell
    amps: subs: AB 500.1, looking for a second; midrange and midbass: 2 AP 1000.4

profoundwill is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

agreed

profoundwill is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ville Audio J View Post
    F-U ******* I accounted for that my self

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mast240 View Post
    haha... that was my first thought when i read this.... sounds like someone with a legit complaint... and someone who just wants to complain, so he doesnt look like a dousche

same goes for you as above

JoshGuy is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aye i mean it does seem alil bias but over all that whole situation just *****

Explorer 97'
    HU:CDE102
    Sub amp: aq1500d
    Sub: 2 JL 12w3d4's
    Door amp: RF2002
    Highs: memphis audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by profoundwill View Post
    agreed
    You know, if you weren't such an idiot this would have been solved already.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast