Reload Thread: Outsideshot23 and l4yfr4me

tekk45 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Outsideshot23 and l4yfr4me

Quote Originally Posted by outsideshot23 View Post
    LOL.. please do.. If you coulde seel your crx for 10k you might could afford it.. if you can easily break 160 with obviously any system why has the big 160 eluded you?? lol.. i was about to give your car a bump too
    Because I dont have the ability to run multiple batteries and 18's in my class, genius. For someone who pretends to know the value of things, telling me your **** is worth 10K is a joke. D9's are a joke. My man in USACi smoked one with a AB 200.1. The RE's are ok at best. Id bet you run your amps at 1 ohm because you know better than to run them lower. I have run a 500.1 at .175 with no issues. And doing a 160 with the car sealed up is a lot harder than opening a window or door. Again you score is not impressive with what you have and the class you are in. You say, I threw a hissy fit? I didn't say much of anything till you came into my thread bashing it. You started this ****, son.

tekk45 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya the equipement included wasnt even mentioned till about page 7.. i can imagine how easy ti would be to forget to mention 1/3 the value of the car in equipment was included.. also conveniently was introduced and after is howed him a few posts of what these cars go for equipment included
    All this **** started by someone who isnt even interested in the car in the first palce, just a dry humping douche out to play thread monitor and wreck a post and get his jollies off. Your immaturity shines through, really it does.

Blasphemy is offline Boss Mode ☑On ☐Off

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tekk, were you at the competition at Wicked Kustomz earlier this year?

tekk45 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JCiarlino View Post
    Tekk, were you at the competition at Wicked Kustomz earlier this year?
    Yes.

Blasphemy is offline Boss Mode ☑On ☐Off

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tekk45 View Post
    Me either, this is the path you guys took my for sale thread down. My setup is hardly sloppy, guy.

Okay, I thought I saw this there.

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because I dont have the ability to run multiple batteries and 18's in my class, genius. For someone who pretends to know the value of things, telling me your **** is worth 10K is a joke. D9's are a joke. My man in USACi smoked one with a AB 200.1. The RE's are ok at best. Id bet you run your amps at 1 ohm because you know better than to run them lower. I have run a 500.1 at .175 with no issues. And doing a 160 with the car sealed up is a lot harder than opening a window or door. Again you score is not impressive with what you have and the class you are in. You say, I threw a hissy fit? I didn't say much of anything till you came into my thread bashing it. You started this ****, son.
    you must not know alot about audio D9s are VERY popular amps and anyone that knows anything knows these dont even wake up unless you run a 16v system or you get them down to .5 or lower.. but like i said before.. I have a SHOWTRUCK.. i got a 30+k truck and a 4k system.. i show it and when there is a soundoff i enter it for fun.. If i wanted to get super nasty i would upgrade my electrical and get these amps down to .25.. but then again you knwo everyhting about my truck since i post dumped?? lol.. and the thread is available for everyone ot read.. i think most will agree you cried like a **** from page 1

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

but again.. anything to draw attn away from your rusty car

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

tekk45 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Ive been doing this long enough to know what Im looking at here. And all the cool kids run Sundown or this or that.....lol, one runs off the cliff and they all follow. The 1000.1 will do around 14-15K on a 16v system and a single 1100.1 the same. I run American Bass for a reason and it shows in competition. Good luck running those on 16v@.25=smoke. So lets here a list of awards you've won with your show truck, not trying to bash you here, just curious. Remember you started **** with me, not the other way around.

tekk45 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

but again.. anything to draw attn away from your rusty car
    I had the body repaired by the body shop we use here at work. But anything to keep dumping on my post, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont run a 16V system .. but you knew that because you my system better then me.. lol.. do you honestly want to compare world records made with RD gear compared to american bass... and good luck with the car sale.. btw.. were you serious about my truck?? lol.. like you want me to take a pic of my trophys or something?? lol

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i will say AB has some good stuf.. i know guys that do huge numbers with it but i also know people who run RD amps and subs and kill it.. who honestly cares... keep diverting.. you posted a thread about me and someone trash talking you and so far not alot of followers.. actually one agreed it was overpriced LOL
    THREAD= FAIL

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

tekk45 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you must not know alot about audio D9s are VERY popular amps and anyone that knows anything knows these dont even wake up unless you run a 16v system or you get them down to .5 or lower.. but like i said before.. I have a SHOWTRUCK.. i got a 30+k truck and a 4k system.. i show it and when there is a soundoff i enter it for fun.. If i wanted to get super nasty i would upgrade my electrical and get these amps down to .25.. but then again you knwo everyhting about my truck since i post dumped?? lol.. and the thread is available for everyone ot read.. i think most will agree you cried like a **** from page 1
    See, now here's where I made the mistake of thinking you said something about a 16v system and running your amps low. My bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Ive been doing this long enough to know what Im looking at here. And all the cool kids run Sundown or this or that.....lol, one runs off the cliff and they all follow. The 1000.1 will do around 14-15K on a 16v system and a single 1100.1 the same. I run American Bass for a reason and it shows in competition. Good luck running those on 16v@.25=smoke. So lets here a list of awards you've won with your show truck, not trying to bash you here, just curious. Remember you started **** with me, not the other way around.
    and you knwo so much about audio that you compare an amp that does over 10k at 1 ohm to an amp that does 3600 at 1 ohm.. LOL.. hmm.. apples to apples..

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

too much reading itt

outsideshot and i win. the end

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i mean really.. these are the amps that hold 4 power and 4 ground wires right.. and like 1k fuse.. LOL.. hmm very comparable .. oh ya.. well my vetter will spank that crx in a drag race.. now what bish .. LOL keep em coming man

158.1@44hz usaci
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast