Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Iraggi Alternators

Long story short. bought a alternator from him purchased lifetime warranty. Went through 6 or 7 within 6 months. asked for my money back he refused. Took him to court, he did not even show up for court. came up with several excuses one being he did not even know about it. Which is a bold face lie or the court system would not have proceded. I won and now there is a judgement of 1,000 dollars against him. We worked out a deal of him paying me back double the original purchase amount. and now he coming up with more excuses.

I would like to take you up on your offer now. How do we go about this?

Thanks David

To make it easy on you just sell the alternator to whoever wants one and have them send it to me and Ill swap it out or... you can get paid from them and you can ship direct to me. Either way. I think it would be easier to just ship here and then Ill ship the alt direct to them.

Just let me know

Dom

no no, not that deal. the one where you said if your not 200% satisified you'll double the money back

Thanks David

That was with someone else. The best your going to get is your money back for the alt.

Dom

and what about the 1000 dollar judgement? im not afraid to drive out to Tn to show the court house and have them honor it and serve you

Thanks David

So what do you want to do... Ill agree to give you twice your money back and you send the alt back to us and well call it done. Is that acceptable for you?

Dom

That will work, my paypal is [email protected]

i have the reciept here showing the payment was: 389.02 on Dec 24th

ebay auction numbers was 7953641545 & 7955207741

so total amount should be 778.04 and dont worry about paypal Fee's

Thanks David

I dont have a problem doing this but I also dont know about any judgement for $1000.00. If there is one I will need something in writing stating that this transaction we are making completely satisfies any judgement made.

Dom

This successful completion of this transaction dismisses the plaintiff's judgement against the defendant. The defendant will refund the plaintiff $778.04- twice the purchase amount of said product. The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff. The plaintiff will pursue no further action in this case. The Bedford County Court will be notified that the judgement has been satisfied.

Thanks David

I was talking about something from your lawyer stating the agreement and mailed to me certified.

Thanks, Dom

I talked to my lawyer and he charges 30% of the winning fee. so he would be talking 30% of the 778 dollars. He even said there is no reason for having him write his when what i wrote is perfectly fine. all i need to do is print if off put my signature and mail it certifed because that is exactly what he would do. so i proceded and wrote one. Final copy is this

09 December 2009

David Berger
    224 Little Creek Road
    Moneta, Va. 24121
    (plaintiff)

Vs.

Dominick Iraggi
    121 Highland St.
    LaVergne, Tn. 37086
    (defendant)

Re: Bedford County General District Court case GV08002601-00

This successful completion of this transaction dismisses the plaintiff's judgment against the defendant. The defendant will refund the plaintiff $778.04 within 14 days of receiving this letter, as agreed upon, twice the purchase amount of said product. The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff. The plaintiff will pursue no further action in this case. The Bedford County Court will be notified that the judgment has been satisfied.

and i signed below.

and now he is saying

I did and its not from a lawyer and your going to have to send the alternator back before we proceed.

Thanks,Dom

Now here is what I think. In the document it states: "The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff" and if you read he agree's to this also. Now I think he was hoping that i would send the alternator back not catching on to this and he would say Oh I sent you a check in the mail, you must have recieved it because I have the alternator in my hands. because in the document is says the only way you would send the alternator back is if you got your refund, and you signed the document.

so IMO he was trying to scam me, yet again.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

gtbike900 is offline 1loudyukonxl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Iraggi Alternators

imo iraggis are junk

4 18 inch d2 ia wardens at 1 ohm strapped
    on 8 saz2500ds
    20.0 cube box tuned to 34.6 htz
    2 350 amps dr44s externaly reg big 3
    10 runs of 1/0 21 kinetik 16 v
    front stage o2 audio 605ndpro in each door
    rear o2 audio 605ndpro in each door an 4 10 inch o2 10promids in sealed boxes
    sax100.4 and sax125.2 sax200.4 100 sq feet od 80 mil deading and 20 cans expanding foam adding more later
    current termlab score 158.1 at 37hrz on 19580 clamped on my wardens now i need recones

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

He probably figures you're going to take his alt, and double his money....

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dc power= much better alts do what ther suppose to not beefed up ouput numbers like cheap amplifiers. there is no way to get 350 amps out of his alts! external reguladed you will only see 300 amps at 18 volts.

on 8 saz2500ds
    sax100.4 and sax125.2 sax200.4 100 sq feet od 80 mil deading and 20 cans expanding foam adding more later
    current termlab score 158.1 at 37hrz on 19580 clamped on my wardens now i need recones

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The dude is pretty shady. I remember like 5 years ago people would always rec them on carstereo.com

Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

HornedFrog: huh? what do you mean

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he uses good copper rectifiers but junk windings

on 8 saz2500ds

SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

good to know

Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

Villeza1 is offline Night Ryder

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    215 Post(s)

So then it's settled. Iraggi *****. DC is by far the best place to get a H/O alt.

2 AB 1100.1's
    4 Tantric Sounds SHD 18's
    Team Tantric Sounds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If I was going to buy an alt it would be from DC, but I don't really know wtf I'm doing either. All I know is I've heard enough horror stories about dominick irragi.

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

I know several people with his alts, they've never had a problem. But they are also local to him, too.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

Enellz is offline The Triple O.G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last I heard DC alternators were having problems sending out correct orders, as a friend of mine has this problem currently, and their taking a long time to ship orders. Mechman, Iraggi, DC, Ohio gen, whoever, they all have thier flaws and people have opinions. So and so is better than this, but who cares.
    One mans problem was another best costumer experience. IMO HO are expensive period, and they should be handled with great costumer service. To me they all ****, the same way I feel about mechanics who rip you off, you take what you get and hoped for the best. OP, sorry for you man, hope it gets settled.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER
    AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB
    Sundown SAZ-3000D
    (2) Audio Q HDC3's
    Kinetik 2400
    40' of 1/0 Gauge
    A 38 HZ Box
    KICK ***!

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

thanks, btw i purchased the alt christmas time 2007. took month and half to get.

it 3 of the alts did not even work out the box.

court was Dec 24 2008 so its been over a year from court

Villeza1 is offline Night Ryder

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    215 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enellz View Post
    Last I heard DC alternators were having problems sending out correct orders, as a friend of mine has this problem currently, and their taking a long time to ship orders. Mechman, Iraggi, DC, Ohio gen, whoever, they all have thier flaws and people have opinions. So and so is better than this, but who cares.
    One mans problem was another best costumer experience. IMO HO are expensive period, and they should be handled with great costumer service. To me they all ****, the same way I feel about mechanics who rip you off, you take what you get and hoped for the best. OP, sorry for you man, hope it gets settled.
    There's some truth to that but we are talking about the actual product.
    As told by other, the Irragi alts arent reliable. As told by other and what I've seen, DC is reliable. Even though customer service *****, I'd rather wait and have a reliable product than to get a sh!tty product and bad customer service. IMO

2 AB 1100.1's
    4 Tantric Sounds SHD 18's
    Team Tantric Sounds

Enellz is offline The Triple O.G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Villeza1 View Post
    There's some truth to that but we are talking about the actual product.
    As told by other, the Irragi alts arent reliable. As told by other and what I've seen, DC is reliable. Even though customer service *****, I'd rather wait and have a reliable product than to get a sh!tty product and bad customer service. IMO
    Again there is some truth to that. I got a friend who swears by DC, then another who's pissed of waiting and gettig free powder coating just to get the wrong product. I also know another guy who runs a 300 amp Iraggi and loves his. So it's all a roll of the dice. Me personally, I have DB electric 200 amp alternator I paid 250, yes a 250 altnator that idles at 110 and does rated at 2500rpm. Had it over a year and never gave me any problems. Also it does rated, I believe 205 at 24xx rpm, had it test at my boys shop. Once again this is MY personal experience. Go with whoever, no company is the elite standard.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER
    AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB
    Sundown SAZ-3000D
    (2) Audio Q HDC3's
    Kinetik 2400
    40' of 1/0 Gauge
    A 38 HZ Box
    KICK ***!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List