Reload Thread: Miles0803

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: Miles0803

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    Wow...

I was going to trade a HU and amp for his HU. Wouldnt ship first, I agreed to ship first but felt weird. I saw him bumping the HU AFTER we agreed to trade. Asked for pics with SN and he told me no...

Im glad I backed out.
    Well that's just plain shady.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    Well that's just plain shady.
    His excuse was it was half an hour away or something like that in R/T pimps garage. Got me thinking if he wont pick it up now why would he later.

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

i think RT pimp is miles

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has an IP check on the alleged scammer been done? He might have several shady deals going on at this time.

I actually read the thread a few times and it always seemed like when he ships something it gets lost or sent back to him.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I seriously don't know how he has not been banned. The guy clearly scammed me. He never posted any type of proof or anything to defend himself. And he just ignores me. And he still tries to sell stuff on here. He needs to be banned.

Synyster97XLT is offline Reppin' the 304

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    These are messages you sent me on Tuesday and Thursday. How do you explain this?
    I thought he said he didn't have paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by Villeza1 View Post
    Bandwagons!? You are sadly mistaken.
    Correctionvvvvvv
    Members dangle from each public hair folical on steve's nuts, the admins have their heads up his ass, and the forum vets ride or **** his dick. They call it "agreeing". Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fwb_1234 View Post
    And even if you are doing something new and different, the category is too full of fart cans and lambo doors for your efforts to change how "souping up civics" looks.
    Head Unit: Pioneer P3100UB
    Amp:AP15001D
    Subwoofers: Two Alpine SWR-1542Ds

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster97XLT View Post
    I thought he said he didn't have paypal?
    He got an account after he scammed me apparently. I wanted to do our whole deal through paypal but he said he didn't have a bank account which was most likely a lie.

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    i think RT pimp is miles
    Are you f*cking kidding me.

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about you contact the folks in my sig. Several of them know Miles personally and myself.

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Miles0803 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bravo guys you figured it out im also, ampjunkielikeme schrummy, burzendowski, treo15x2, infamous_e46 riogigalo, obrien202, chief_bignut,

Fusion_FREAK is offline Story of My Life...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol

schrummy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i cant believe you all figured it out....I'm also Fusion_FREAK

oops forgot to change accounts.....

Team TREO
    Team Midwest
    Team Gorilla
    USACI- trunk 0-1000 156.4 and climbing
    153 sealed on the dash
    yes its a trunk car and yes its only (2) 12s...

refs=sold to......R/T Pimp, mustangowner, zyklonb, Miles0803
    Bought from…..2002XLT, R/T Pimp, 92c1v1c, Miles0803, camshoc, dbeez, goindef154

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    His excuse was it was half an hour away or something like that in R/T pimps garage. Got me thinking if he wont pick it up now why would he later.
    the reason i didn't wanna drive half an hour it was about 8 o'clock at night or so and Eric (r/t pimp) had to work the next morning and i didnt know when he was going to bed, i offered to do it that weekend when i would already be there...

anyway leave it up to a bunch of idiots/know it alls to think that Eric and I are the same person...

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles0803 View Post
    the reason i didn't wanna drive half an hour it was about 8 o'clock at night or so and Eric (r/t pimp) had to work the next morning and i didnt know when he was going to bed, i offered to do it that weekend when i would already be there...

anyway leave it up to a bunch of idiots/know it alls to think that Eric and I are the same person...
    well all we care about really is did lazyrider get his money period..

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbeez View Post
    well all we care about really is did lazyrider get his money period..
    i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the post office they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...
    Last edited by Miles0803; 10-22-2009 at 07:27 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast