Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Parker G scammed me and disappeared

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Parker G scammed me and disappeared

i really hate to leave negative feedback, but i believe i've been scammed here's the original for sale thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421307

this guy's been in the forum long enough and seems legit. so i sent him the money (on July 24th) for his amp right after we both agreed to the deal. but it's been more than two weeks now and i still have not received anything from him yet.

at first i asked him to ship via usps flat rate priority box, because that's cheaper and faster. couple days later he said the post office he went to didn't have a suitable size box, and so he said he would stick with ups, which was fine with me.

i asked him for the tracking # the next day, but he just didn't respond. a few days later i tried to pm him again, but his inbox was full. so i sent him email instead and posted it in his original thread. it took him couple days to respond. he said he was very busy but he DID ship out the amp to me already (didn't say when, didn't give me a tracking #). he just told me to wait for it.

that was the last time (Aug. 4th) i heard from him. i tried to pm and email him several times to asked for a tracking #, but no reply. so i opened up a dispute on paypal last friday (Aug. 7), sending him couple more msg's and direct emails. but still no respond from him.

i guess the only thing i can do now is to file a pp and cc claim

I REALLY HOPE HE'S JUST TOO BUSY. IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM IN PERSON, WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT HIM FOR ME?THANKS!

UPDATE: Parker showed up and provided tracking # finally. I'll wait for the amp to arrive.

UPDATE: just got amp today (Aug 15), postmarked Aug 11. and the amp is not working i'll try to deal with him and see if we can work something out first

UPDATE: parker returned my call, actually quite quickly this time. then i sent him pix of the blown diodes and possible burn mark in the amp. still waiting for him to get back to me. hopefully we can work this thing out.
    Last edited by stevexyz; 08-15-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: update

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

Head Unit: Clarion DXZ855MP

Front Speakers: Dyn 360
    Rear Speakers: Dyn 240GT
    Amp: Mcintosh MC431M

Subwoofer: 2 IDMax 12D4 IB
    Sub Amp: Sundown 3000D
    Power: 300Amp HO Alt, 1/0 Big 3, Dedicated Ground, Batcap 400, 2nd Battery

bhsdriller is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Parker G scammed me and disappeared

gl man

Team Flex Issues
    4 18" Mayhems
    2 bc5500's

Bought from: ameduce(x2), Hatchet_Warrior, jeeper07,DB_DRAG_SPL,ssackett, lyttleviet,MillzThaYungin, blackbonnie, ryan1126, Goindef154(x2), Lonnie, dave_damage

Sold to: Ilovebass, nismos14, chednompton, teen, jonesy

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man, what's with people ripping people off for hardly anything?

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

i know, for just 80 bucks? i'm still having hard time believing it myself

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

hmm.. has be on? he did a lot of business on here with those batts a while back.. doubt he would rip ya off for $75.. just IMO..

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KyleBechtold View Post
    hmm.. has be on? he did a lot of business on here with those batts a while back.. doubt he would rip ya off for $75.. just IMO..
    last time he logged on was Aug. 5th. but he didn't reply my pm or email then. it shouldn't take more than couple minutes to reply with a tracking #, right? if he did ship out the amp to me, then i should have received it by now.

like i said, i still have hard time believing it myself. but no reply, no package, no tracking # for such a long time. it's really getting me worried

one other thing is the paypal address he gave me is under a woman's name, with (0) verifed buyers. if he's been using this paypal for so long, and so many buyers bought from him before, then how come there's no verified buyers shown in his account?

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Just doesn't fit; him being a scammer. I wonder if something might have happened to him. Hopefully someone on here knows him personally and can check and see. I know it's hard but try to remain patient.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

only thing i can think of is either A. He sent you a typo on the paypal which happens and is ignoring you since he hasn't received payment.. B. You typed the paypal he gave you incorrectly and same ending as ^^.. C. Something is fishy

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KyleBechtold View Post
    only thing i can think of is either A. He sent you a typo on the paypal which happens and is ignoring you since he hasn't received payment.. B. You typed the paypal he gave you incorrectly and same ending as ^^.. C. Something is fishy
    nope. you can see from he's original for sale thread. he already confirmed that he received the payment. i sent my emails to that same address, and i did receive one and only one reply from him saying he was busy. the same day he posted up saying he already shipped the amp to me and told me to just wait for it.

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry again if you think I'm scamming you because you thru a BF. I've already given paypal the shipping. Sorry it's taking so long for you to get the amp. Now quit crying you got an amazing deal on a decent amp. I'm not here to scam anyone. Do you really think i would ruin my credibility over $65 because Thats all I got outta the $80 your crying about. I insured your amp for 201 so you'd have sign for it. Now Fall back and wait it out. I'm sure you'll be happy with it when it get's there.

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's the tracking number even tho I would rather make you wait in the dark for being so impatient.

I shipped it usps by the way.
    1307 1080 0000 2051 1098

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parker G View Post
    Sorry again if you think I'm scamming you because you thru a BF. I've already given paypal the shipping. Sorry it's taking so long for you to get the amp. Now quit crying you got an amazing deal on a decent amp. I'm not here to scam anyone. Do you really think i would ruin my credibility over $65 because Thats all I got outta the $80 your crying about. I insured your amp for 201 so you'd have sign for it. Now Fall back and wait it out. I'm sure you'll be happy with it when it get's there.
    lol this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So this guy still thinks I'm scamming him because the tracking numbers aren't working properly. So heres a pick of the reciept to show everyone on here I'm not scamming this kid.

DSMW is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have done business twice in person with parker. hes a good guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DSMW View Post
    i have done business twice in person with parker. hes a good guy.
    Thanx pimpin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast