Reload Thread: Parker G scammed me and disappeared

stevexyz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Parker G scammed me and disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Parker G View Post
    Again I'm sorry but you were hounding me before I even shipped it off. I know your excited to show your friends at school your new amp.

Now You are leaving me 2 options since you have my pay pal account locked. Option number 1 you can resolve this issue with pay pal and wait patiently or I can grant you a full refund and have my amp sent back. Either way is fine with me.
    yeah, i'll wait for the amp.

CA.com Ref: lilmaniac2, 310w6, TheBoss, vinnymack, amartin_72, freakish07, XDrkmanX, snfsh79077, dave_damage, TSGP, bad @SS chevy, alxmlr789, tez4life, Bobby32, n' many more
    DIYMA Ref: tranv117, 310w6, dBassHz, s2groove, Slammed, Tn_Audiophile, BassBaller5, el_chupo_, Kpg2713

Head Unit: Clarion DXZ855MP

Front Speakers: Dyn 360
    Rear Speakers: Dyn 240GT
    Amp: Mcintosh MC431M

Subwoofer: 2 IDMax 12D4 IB
    Sub Amp: Sundown 3000D
    Power: 300Amp HO Alt, 1/0 Big 3, Dedicated Ground, Batcap 400, 2nd Battery

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevexyz View Post
    yeah, i'll wait for the amp.
    Than will you please unlock my pay pal account?

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

rugdnit is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

patience, communication and understanding.... jeez guys.... it's not that hard.

power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i never use usps, always fedex ground. they seem to ship fast and don't drop ****.

to me its worth the extra few dollars to make the buyer happy.

but it was still a bish move to call him a scammer when you didn't know whether he was or not, and even more of a bish move to file a paypal dispute.

Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

Tone415 is offline A.K.A FrisnoG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by power-fanatic07 View Post
    i never use usps, always fedex ground. they seem to ship fast and don't drop ****.

to me its worth the extra few dollars to make the buyer happy.

but it was still a bish move to call him a scammer when you didn't know whether he was or not, and even more of a bish move to file a paypal dispute.
    If i sold you something and didnt give you a tracking number or didnt respond to you after i told you i shipped your **** and just wait for it, you would call me a scammer and file a pp claim to so stfu

Current Set up:[05-03-11] 2000 Chevy Impala
    Sub: 2x 15" SSA Icon d1 in a DCTV box
    Sub Amp: Audiopipe ap18001d
    Fronts: Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5x
    Rear: Rockford Fosgate 3-Way 6x9's
    Speaker Amp: Sound Stream Van Gogh 500.4
    HU: Alpine IXA-w404 - 8gb Ipod nano
    Electrical: 220 DB Electrical Alt - Big 3 in 2/0 g - Yellowtop 34/78 upfront - Deka Intimidator in the rear

GearGuy2001 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

USPS doesnt have tracking, its delivery confirmation that happens to show where its at when it works sometimes.

Stop ****ing *****ing and just wait for your amp, Im sure its on the way but standard shipping takes forever.

Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?
    References: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4811364

power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frisnog View Post
    If i sold you something and didnt give you a tracking number or didnt respond to you after i told you i shipped your **** and just wait for it, you would call me a scammer and file a pp claim to so stfu
    how do you know what i would or wouldn't do? so you stfu and gtfo

Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

Tone415 is offline A.K.A FrisnoG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by power-fanatic07 View Post
    how do you know what i would or wouldn't do? so you stfu and gtfo
    Because any concerned person dealing with another person online would react in the same matter

Current Set up:[05-03-11] 2000 Chevy Impala
    Sub: 2x 15" SSA Icon d1 in a DCTV box
    Sub Amp: Audiopipe ap18001d
    Fronts: Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5x
    Rear: Rockford Fosgate 3-Way 6x9's
    Speaker Amp: Sound Stream Van Gogh 500.4
    HU: Alpine IXA-w404 - 8gb Ipod nano
    Electrical: 220 DB Electrical Alt - Big 3 in 2/0 g - Yellowtop 34/78 upfront - Deka Intimidator in the rear

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i would wait until i recieved the amp and saw that it functions properly before i closed a dispute that was opened on pp. if for some reason there is something wrong with it (not saying that there will be), you would not be able to file a 2nd dispute/claim.

OP probably jumped the gun labeling seller as a scammer and also filing a claim. if seller would have maintained communication it would have been easily avoided. with as much scamming that goes on on this forum it is quite easy to jump the gun.

as for $65 not being a scam? are you for real? the amount of money/equipment involved has nothing to do with being scammed or not.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's the tracking number even tho I would rather make you wait in the dark for being so impatient.

I shipped it usps by the way.
    1307 1080 0000 2051 1098

was that really that hard? just think if you would have done this in the first place this would have been avoided. a week without communication, when you have been online, would concern most people when purchasing on here.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
    was that really that hard? just think if you would have done this in the first place this would have been avoided. a week without communication, when you have been online, would concern most people when purchasing on here.
    Was I online?
    Everytime I got online I talked to him.... I can't help it that I don't have as much free time as everyone else on here that doesn't have a life outside there computer

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
    i would wait until i recieved the amp and saw that it functions properly before i closed a dispute that was opened on pp. if for some reason there is something wrong with it (not saying that there will be), you would not be able to file a 2nd dispute/claim.

OP probably jumped the gun labeling seller as a scammer and also filing a claim. if seller would have maintained communication it would have been easily avoided. with as much scamming that goes on on this forum it is quite easy to jump the gun.

as for $65 not being a scam? are you for real? the amount of money/equipment involved has nothing to do with being scammed or not.
    And if you were half as smart as you think you sound you'd know that he could file another claim.

SomeGuyDude is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was I online?
    Everytime I got online I talked to him.... I can't help it that I don't have as much free time as everyone else on here that doesn't have a life outside there computer
    When you enter into a monetary transaction, it's no longer "free time", you're in "business". Free time is if you're helping someone build a box or giving them advice on what to buy. Soon as you start trading goods and money you gotta put the Business Hat on and not vanish for a week at a time.

Not saying you're a scammer or even a bad dude, just pointing that out.

And now... now, what joy will I have left to live for?

Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These threads always end the same,the seller fuccs up and then has the nerve to tell someone they are wrong when obviously it was his fault,then 1 of his dumb comrades(such as gearguy)will chime in about this patience bullshit and the cycle continues(sigh).

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74

Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

johnky is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was I online?
    Not only you in this world have a life and get busy all the time. If you were so busy as you claimed, then how could you still manage to come up here and defense yourself in these few days? If you could squeeze just a little bit of your time (like you tried to defense yourself right now) to reply to the OP in the beginning, then none of these would have happened. But just like the OP said, you might not even show up and respond if he didn't post this thread here. Is that how you should treat your customer as a seller? You might not be a scammer, but you are still a bad seller. Just my 2c.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast