Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: DTBROWN fix this issue!

dcmcki is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DTBROWN fix this issue!

You are a douche. If you received something that you claim was damaged in shipment (or recieved with prior damage) and was insured by the shipper it is upon YOU to make the claim with Fedex/UPS/USPS. If you would have done that in the first place none of this would have come about. You claim that his packaging was so shitty yet you make no claim. Seems as though you are the shady one.

OH and Jeff was staing that he would have made a claim if you would have insured your shipment like you SHOULD HAVE (working mids or not dumbphuk) because he boviously received them damaged from you regardless of your awesome packing skills. He was using that as an example of the way it should have been handled not that he was going to try and get over on anyone.

Now go kill yourself.

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    Bag of *****? Where can I get one of those from?

profundus-sanus is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol

remind me not to sell anything to this guy...

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dcmcki View Post
    You are a douche. If you received something that you claim was damaged in shipment (or recieved with prior damage) and was insured by the shipper it is upon YOU to make the claim with Fedex/UPS/USPS. If you would have done that in the first place none of this would have come about. You claim that his packaging was so shitty yet you make no claim. Seems as though you are the shady one.

OH and Jeff was staing that he would have made a claim if you would have insured your shipment like you SHOULD HAVE (working mids or not dumbphuk) because he boviously received them damaged from you regardless of your awesome packing skills. He was using that as an example of the way it should have been handled not that he was going to try and get over on anyone.

Now go kill yourself.

/thread.
    Well put sir
    Quote Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
    lol

remind me not to sell anything to this guy...
    Agreed, I think if anyone saw this, they would not chance selling to this guy

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

AudioAnonymous is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You coming up for the triple point show Jeff? lol

Project db Custom Metal Fabrication
    Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain
    Team DC Audio
    Team XS Power
    2007 db Drag National Champion SM3-4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he said he will no longer have any words to say in this thread Geoff, but I have already asked him and Jordan and it looks like they will be yes.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

GearGuy2001 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If anything all the OP did was prove he was stupid in handling the issue, its obvious if it was damaged that he should of made an insurance claim.

Also I will never sell to the OP

And where is the 3x show at? lol

Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?
    References: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4811364

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oshkosh, wi about 30minutes south from my house, you should come up, you can stay Saturday night in the guest room if youd like, we can get your build all put in Saturday then for the sunday event

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    oshkosh, wi about 30minutes south from my house, you should come up, you can stay Saturday night in the guest room if youd like, we can get your build all put in Saturday then for the sunday event
    The build should be done before that, gotta call steve about the sub and get an eta on its arrival, but I might take you up on staying at your house so I can be at the show bright and early on sunday.

Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dcmcki View Post

Now go kill yourself.

/thread.
    It didn't look to me like it was damaged in shipping, it looked to me like it was previously damaged BEFORE it got shipped out to me, therefore I did not make the claim. So go **** yourself. Get your facts straight before you make a comment in someone else's thread...

If he would have made this right, from the beginning, none of this would have come about. Instead he was a ****** seller and I stand by this thread yet again.

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

mlstrass is online now Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

you've proved nothing that shows him to be a ****** sellar. But you're a douchebag buyer for sure.

fag306stank has been added to my "do not sell to this idiot" list...

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    you've proved nothing that shows him to be a ****** sellar. But you're a douchebag buyer for sure.

thanks for the compliment

when you buy from him because you're that **** stupid, you'll see what I mean if you get something that's damaged. Have a nice day

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fast306stang View Post

when you buy from him because you're that **** stupid, you'll see what I mean if you get something that's damaged. Have a nice day
    Or Ive talked with him at shows before and I think mlstrass has also, he is a stand up guy and more then willing to help.

You should just stop cause the hole is only getting deeper.

Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?

njaykaplan is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm pretty sure shifting the magnet would be something likely done in shipping, not by user error. It'd be hard to do it on purpose without throwing around a speaker, which I doubt he did. The magnet shifting is what happened, correct? I forgot in the 10 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    in conclusion, buy one, or jesus will kill a puppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    im a veteran car audio guy and i've blown almost everything....
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Did I mention that Im working on uncovering a sinister plot that involves eD funding global terrorism, and an illegal dog fighting ring? Every eD purchase helps terrorists kill babies and little puppies.

You really want that on your conscience?

mlstrass is online now Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fast306stang View Post

He lives an hour away from me, so I'll buy in person And if something goes wrong we'll work it out and I won't be on hear crying like my ****** is full of sand like you are

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post

the man recieved a messed up speaker that was not functional, when he asked the seller about it and troubleshot the problem and decided on a refund the seller offered less than a reasonable amount. 50 bucks plus having to ship back the broken set is not reasonable. the seller paid 130 bucks so he should have been refunded 65 and the seller should have paid to have the speakers shipped back. the OP paid for functional equipment and did not recieve that, why should he be out any money? as far as filing a claim, it is up the the shipper to file a claim. so if the seller wanted to file a claim on these speakers then he should have done that prior to the OP shipping them back.

i agree that this could have been done strictly through pm's, but when the OP felt like he was getting screwed he had every right to make this thread. to me for someone like the seller that seems to have a good name around here, is kind of silly to have your rep put on the line over 15 bucks. especially if that story about him shelling out 300 bucks to fix an amp his friend sold is true.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast