Reload Thread: Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

Chin_Chilla is offline Official CA.com Bouncer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

[/QUOTE]

you need to get that straightened out with paypal. you should call them and find out what to do about it since we agreed on this...you filed the calim you can call them...

let me know.[/QUOTE]

what LOL....paypal is done with the situation, they only got $5 from you!!! you still owe me and now paypal has nothing to do with this situation..[/QUOTE]

see...goes to prove im not the way you made me seem to be. I have never had to do anything like this. I'm a reputable seller, but I tried to reason with you, but yet you wanted to come off as the abused, and whine about it. Its $85, get the **** over it. Imagine loosing 1000 or even 3500 as myself has experienced, its not fun.

and see what good did the claim do for you? Absolutely nothing, you got $5 back WOOHOO! Im proud of you.[/QUOTE]

Apparently this is all a joke to him, but someone else wants to pull a little joke its not cool. STFU

REFS : trey2271, mikey7182, edzy, DUMPED, gagt518, bikinipunk, Shinju, CaliforniabOY5, GearGuy2001, Ridinhi, Davecubs14, craigzter

Off-Site Refs: atvriders.com ebay.com

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craigzter View Post
    you aint getting any kind of medical records there bud...if you do then you obtained them illegally, and I will be promoted to file charges against you. LEave it be, has nothing to do with you. The issue is being resolved, just leave it alone and gtfo.
    Wrong.
    me asking if if you were present in the hospital is legal.

What, you trying to hide something?

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude calm down . he said he's going to ship the bow tomorow. leave it at that. you keep telling him he is being immature about the situation, he tells you he's sorry and he is going to ship the bow tomorow so LEAVE IT AT THAT. if he does not ship it tomorow then go from there, until then just shut up.

pettyt18 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supergumby5000 View Post
    Wrong.
    me asking if if you were present in the hospital is legal.

What, you trying to hide something?
    uh oh, weve got a lawyer up in this biitch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anj46907 View Post
    dude calm down . he said he's going to ship the bow tomorow. leave it at that. you keep telling him he is being immature about the situation, he tells you he's sorry and he is going to ship the bow tomorow so LEAVE IT AT THAT. if he does not ship it tomorow then go from there, until then just shut up.
    again, why do you care?

I am just curious as to which hospital craigster was residing in. The reason im pressuring it so much is because if he was actually there, he should have no problem simply telling me whre he was. If it was true, he would have no reason to hide it.

See what im getting at? Its great that the situation is getting resolved, buti wanna see if its actually due to medical reasons or if craig is trying to cover his ***.

EDIT: and so far, he is just trying to cover his *** it seems, since he wont speak up about it.

Double edit: dont worry craigster, i aint gonna look up all the medical centers, theres too many around yer area. You do liv ein a smal *** town though. either way, until you show proof, yer a f*ckin liar.

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

you need to get that straightened out with paypal. you should call them and find out what to do about it since we agreed on this...you filed the calim you can call them...

let me know.
    what LOL....paypal is done with the situation, they only got $5 from you!!! you still owe me and now paypal has nothing to do with this situation..
    see...goes to prove im not the way you made me seem to be. I have never had to do anything like this. I'm a reputable seller, but I tried to reason with you, but yet you wanted to come off as the abused, and whine about it. Its $85, get the **** over it. Imagine loosing 1000 or even 3500 as myself has experienced, its not fun.

and see what good did the claim do for you? Absolutely nothing, you got $5 back WOOHOO! Im proud of you.

Apparently this is all a joke to him, but someone else wants to pull a little joke its not cool. STFU
    What a douche. He should be kissing your *** trying to make this right but he's joking about it and telling you to get over it.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

krainium is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If he was sick that is no excuse for communication. Then to act the way craigzter did when he was 100% wrong is not the way to handle something like a mature adult.

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

oh man

+1

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

pettyt18 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure that statement makes much sense.

But, why do you care anyways
    ?

Craigster, care to make this easy and tell me which medical center you were at?
    again, why do you care?

I am just curious as to which hospital craigster was residing in. The reason im pressuring it so much is because if he was actually there, he should have no problem simply telling me whre he was. If it was true, he would have no reason to hide it.

See what im getting at? Its great that the situation is getting resolved, buti wanna see if its actually due to medical reasons or if craig is trying to cover his ***.

EDIT: and so far, he is just trying to cover his *** it seems, since he wont speak up about it.

Double edit: dont worry craigster, i aint gonna look up all the medical centers, theres too many around yer area. You do liv ein a smal *** town though. either way, until you show proof, yer a f*ckin liar.
    why do YOU care? leave. go drive your truck or lay your chick or something. let them try to settle things without your female asss yappin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pettyt18 View Post
    why do YOU care? leave. go drive your truck or lay your chick or something. let them try to settle things without your female asss yappin
    Sorry, no can do.

1) Im in texas, girlfriend and truck are both in different states

2) things have been settled already.

craigzter is offline erm..hello.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont have to tell you a **** thing about my medical history, that is personal information and is confidential.

Im saying get over it because everyone keeps on about it after me saying im having it sent out tomorrow. so why keep on about it? Lawyer or not i dont give a ****, you can go smoke a pole as far as im concerned.

Im also not looking for any one person to take my side with me..i dont give a ****. I got myself in it and I can get myself out of it.

/EOS

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91
    =====
    ::Bought From:: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin
    =====
    ::Traded With:: spivey17323
    01 Chevy Silverado = v6 - 5spd - gray = 4/5 drop on 22s - system coming sooonnnn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craigzter View Post
    I dont have to tell you a **** thing about my medical history, that is personal information and is confidential.

Im saying get over it because everyone keeps on about it after me saying im having it sent out tomorrow. so why keep on about it? Lawyer or not i dont give a ****, you can go smoke a pole as far as im concerned.

Im also not looking for any one person to take my side with me..i dont give a ****. I got myself in it and I can get myself out of it.

/EOS
    Okay.

I guess you failed to see the point i was making though.

You wont supply proof of being in a medical center, which would only help your cause and prove me wrong. Instead, you wont tell us, just making yourself look more like a liar

So, instead of proving me wrong and making yourself look like a gentleman and a scholar, you dont prove me wrong and make yourself look like a piece of ****.

Good day to you Glad you are getting this resolved.

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Okay still waiting on that tracking info..

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

Chin_Chilla is offline Official CA.com Bouncer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^Yup still waiting...

REFS : trey2271, mikey7182, edzy, DUMPED, gagt518, bikinipunk, Shinju, CaliforniabOY5, GearGuy2001, Ridinhi, Davecubs14, craigzter

Off-Site Refs: atvriders.com ebay.com

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

So much for in the a.m. Huh

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets