Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

OP you are a retard

i have only read the first post, and can conclude that you are overreacting

you only paid 600? you got a HELL OF A DEAL on that for 600, not that that enables 98hoeonsixes to not include something that should be included ( the antenna),

BUT

it was an honest mistake it sounds like
    he didnt know before hand the antenna runs under the box, if he did he would have told you.

this is an honest mistake anyone could have made.
    you are just way tooooo stingy OP

chill

oh look you only paid 550, lol............................................... .................
    you should appreciate the deal you are getting and buy the antenna yourself, but no.......... ur a stingy ****

pioneerpimp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 98HOEONSIXEZ View Post
    compare apples to apples,not apples to oranges buddy. .and what does numbers matter?as long as i like it thats all that matters right?
    kthnx
    apples to oranges? if i had the money you put into this im sure it could be better in every way.

MACH5 AUDIO
    INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
    KICKER HYPERFLEX

149.9 @ 29hz
    125.5 drive by
    153.7 @ 37hz.

refs: lilmaniac2 x 12, IonSQL, FRITO x2, aaron7114, lax916, ibanender,, mark potts x3, blaze135, SPLchoice, j baby15, lmllopez, 2000gator,johnnybusa, mr bojangles, r sosa, little thumper, hazardous0388, Jason19, SundownAudioNY, jblandford x4, malic, boomin SPL, audioxtremes, jk32sho, revrider01, beerdrnkr, teamsubgopoofx10, amaduece, yeah toast (big transaction and met in person)...

cj407 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nah man he's got "25k rms" but doesnt know what his impedence of his subs is at....could be at 2 ohm or 3 ohm reactive and he still pushing 25k dawg....see look my tag says it so it must be true.

98HOEONSIXEZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cravingbass123 View Post
    OP you are a retard

i have only read the first post, and can conclude that you are overreacting

you only paid 600? you got a HELL OF A DEAL on that for 600, not that that enables 98hoeonsixes to not include something that should be included ( the antenna),

BUT

it was an honest mistake it sounds like
    he didnt know before hand the antenna runs under the box, if he did he would have told you.

this is an honest mistake anyone could have made.
    you are just way tooooo stingy OP

chill

oh look you only paid 550, lol............................................... .................
    you should appreciate the deal you are getting and buy the antenna yourself, but no.......... ur a stingy ****
    thanks you bro,and to be honest i never said it came with a gps antenna to be truthful
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpimp View Post
    apples to oranges? if i had the money you put into this im sure it could be better in every way.
    if IF was a fifth we could all get drunk LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cj407 View Post
    nah man he's got "25k rms" but doesnt know what his impedence of his subs is at....could be at 2 ohm or 3 ohm reactive and he still pushing 25k dawg....see look my tag says it so it must be true.
    out of all the people man i thought you wouldnt stoop.but i cant say anything i stooped and ccame onto this trolling thread.

but in a way im glad it didnt work out

my boss just gave me 800 CASH for it

thanks the low,sorry it didnt work out bud ill still be

im done with this thread,did everything he requested.
    kthnxbye

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

compare apples to apples,not apples to oranges buddy. .and what does numbers matter?as long as i like it thats all that matters right?
    kthnx
    its all about the deebeez

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if if was a burrito i would eat if.

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

ChanzSafari is offline ())))Crayola()))>

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

???

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it took some digging thru the 30 pms you sent me but i finally found it
    "
    lol just ask one of your boys to check when they are taking it out. hopefully it'll have one, it looks like it does in that pic you sent me but hard to tell. ****ed cages **** to find for specific models :P you should already know if it has one or not player, you slacking on knowing your own gear BOO. "

see you called me boo first,boo. .i was just being nice and returning the favor
    it could have been the other Boo, like peeka-boo, the "halloween" boo

dumb teenagers

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

it took some digging thru the 30 pms you sent me but i finally found it
    "
    lol just ask one of your boys to check when they are taking it out. hopefully it'll have one, it looks like it does in that pic you sent me but hard to tell. ****ed cages **** to find for specific models :P you should already know if it has one or not player, you slacking on knowing your own gear BOO. "

see you called me boo first,boo. .i was just being nice and returning the favor
    I was saying BOO for not knowing your own gear.. like BOOOOO...
    ugh. **** i'll agree with you at this point sure i was calling you boo.

ChanzSafari is offline ())))Crayola()))>

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If he was through with the thread, why he still trolling?

pioneerpimp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

if IF was a fifth we could all get drunk LOL

LOLLOOLOLOL ZOMG YOU FUNNIEZ>..!!! and im sure conincidentally youre boss just heard about this thread and said "yo dawg, i give you 8 benjamins for that".

shut your ****in mouth. you wasted money on **** you know nothing about so you can look like a hillybilly baller.

MACH5 AUDIO
    INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
    KICKER HYPERFLEX

149.9 @ 29hz
    125.5 drive by
    153.7 @ 37hz.

refs: lilmaniac2 x 12, IonSQL, FRITO x2, aaron7114, lax916, ibanender,, mark potts x3, blaze135, SPLchoice, j baby15, lmllopez, 2000gator,johnnybusa, mr bojangles, r sosa, little thumper, hazardous0388, Jason19, SundownAudioNY, jblandford x4, malic, boomin SPL, audioxtremes, jk32sho, revrider01, beerdrnkr, teamsubgopoofx10, amaduece, yeah toast (big transaction and met in person)...

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

my boss just gave me 800 CASH for it

thanks the low,sorry it didnt work out bud ill still be

im done with this thread,did everything he requested.
    kthnxbye
    glad to hear about the 800 either way. Money is money regardless of the amount, you're happy you got the 800, i'm happy to have a refund... once it's actually not pending anymore.

NewAgeKing is offline OG, still fly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another day of ca.com greatness.

Hope your refund comes through low. I wish i had 30 g's to blow on an install.

Civic Hatch Soon To Be Walled.
    Under Construction.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpimp View Post
    LOLLOOLOLOL ZOMG YOU FUNNIEZ>..!!! and im sure conincidentally youre boss just heard about this thread and said "yo dawg, i give you 8 benjamins for that".

shut your ****in mouth. you wasted money on **** you know nothing about so you can look like a hillybilly baller.
    ouch

Is that the new cool thing now to have a full PM box?

I lol'd when you shot that vid of your tahoe.. I was expecting a big rich black guy but you're white.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

speedfreak28 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post
    bought a kenwood headunit off him a few days ago. Suppose to include a navi unit/music keg. I didn't have a problem with the transaction until several questions via PM, firstly he didn't know what all he had with it such as a cage for it etc, fine.. that's ok.. well then it goes on from there as I asked him to check a list for products supposed to be included with it.

First problem, I asked if he could look over a list provided at crutchfield and tell me what all he had on the list and what was missing... his response:

"man thats a bigass list lol...It has everything that i told you and it works lol.and i dont have time to go thru all that stuff"

don't have time or too lazy to? I suppose when you're repping RD's balls that hard, you're considered a busyman though.

Secondly.. he told me I would have to purchase an antenna for the navi unit because HE/INSTALLERS he's paying ran his antenna cable under the box and they didn't get it. Why would I have to ****ing purchase another one because of this? I already bought that one from you. How inconsiderate of a prink do you have to be to tell the buyer of your products they need to purchase more because you/your installers didn't feel like doing some other work to correct the situation and get the products I paid for?

here is that pm:
    "ok you will need to get the antenna for the navigation,theres no way they could get it out because it was ran UNDER the sub box.anyways i got it in my possesion now.ill send it out tomorow or the next dayu .. whats your address"

Also.. was it that hard to just log into paypal and check my address I had included with the payment instead of asking again?

At this point I want a refund, I have told you this via PM just a few minutes ago.. but you being busy. I expect a refund today.. consider this a wake up call. Give people what they pay for and not be a lazy *** with an attitude.
    pretty much your own fault if it didnt come with everything. If he sent you a response saying not sure what it came with, why the hell would u buy it? guess it doesnt matter now, hope the refund works out.

2005 QC dodge ram for now
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Sold To:defj. HowLowd, backthepack, thegreatestpenn, acura2005, headbussaboi, SPY, rc10mike, protown, flipGTO, ECS23, Jeremy M, dt053, r.sosa, blubberbutt, macq32,civicman07, fast85_gt, fatboyracing, cbrei1023, 96tbird, ado, SPL-Master,JHughes, FJF, blackdragonaudi, bnacht, niggz89, ggjeff, SoCalBean420
    Bought From Blunt, Kawasaki SXT-R, Kickinaudio, valant_94gt, HATCHET_WARRIOR, orangecounty1, teh korndog, kmanian, NJAV1, mr_kebo, lilmaniac2, 99grandprixGT, JBLCamry, jh8909
    traded with dropped_mazda,

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast