Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86

Reload Thread: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

  1. #31
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is online now ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    and just for the hell of it since you're viewing the thread now, i'd still like my refund.







  2. #32
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1163 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    might consider having him refund a hundo or whatever, so you can buy a new thingy....




  3. #33
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is online now ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    might consider having him refund a hundo or whatever, so you can buy a new thingy....
    nah i just want a full refund.




  4. #34
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is online now ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ





  5. #35
    98HOEONSIXEZ's Avatar
    98HOEONSIXEZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greenville,Ms
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    LOL this is humorous.not towards you thelow,towards everyother ****er that was nice to me on my thread and then turns around and bashes me here.I would buy the antenna and sent it to you if it was that big of a deal,**** i was giving it to you at a STEAL,and stilllet you offer me A lower price SHIPPED.but anyways the money is inbetween my paypal account and my bank account therefore its not showing in my paypal account or my bank account so as soon as it gets there it will be sent back to you i promise




  6. #36
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1374 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    I resent that, I was never nice to you on your thread




  7. #37
    98HOEONSIXEZ's Avatar
    98HOEONSIXEZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greenville,Ms
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    sorry it took me so long to respond,i was reading everybodys ******* responses. .it had me laughing pretty hard.And what the **** does it matter if i pay people to do my installs for me and dont know exactly how many square inches MY PORT is?oh sorry,it doesnt make a **** really.but its all good,i dont sweat the haters,or the WANNA bes




  8. #38
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1374 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    Quote Originally Posted by 98HOEONSIXEZ View Post
    sorry it took me so long to respond,i was reading everybodys ******* responses. .it had me laughing pretty hard.And what the **** does it matter if i pay people to do my installs for me and dont know exactly how many square inches MY PORT is?oh sorry,it doesnt make a **** really.but its all good,i dont sweat the haters,or the WANNA bes
    oh boy, you just doomed yourself on ca.com




  9. #39
    98HOEONSIXEZ's Avatar
    98HOEONSIXEZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greenville,Ms
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    oh boy, you just doomed yourself on ca.com
    oh boy. . .your so cool. ..




  10. #40
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is online now ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    Quote Originally Posted by 98HOEONSIXEZ View Post
    LOL this is humorous.not towards you thelow,towards everyother ****er that was nice to me on my thread and then turns around and bashes me here.I would buy the antenna and sent it to you if it was that big of a deal,**** i was giving it to you at a STEAL,and stilllet you offer me A lower price SHIPPED.but anyways the money is inbetween my paypal account and my bank account therefore its not showing in my paypal account or my bank account so as soon as it gets there it will be sent back to you i promise
    .....you were giving it to anyone at a "steal", I only offered 50 less than what you were asking.. so i'm sure i'm not a special case..

    why not just go ahead and refund me now and it'll be pending in your bank so when the money does show there it'll post first and then the refund will post after as you apparently already sent the money to your bank so.. if you refund me.. it'll post AFTER the money posts into your account.

    still wanting a refund now but i'm sure i'll have to wait.... blah




  11. #41
    pioneerpimp's Avatar
    pioneerpimp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    IL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    im sure the numbers that 30,000 dollar install is doing, my 5000 dollar install did plus some.



    MACH5 AUDIO
    INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
    KICKER HYPERFLEX


    149.9 @ 29hz
    125.5 drive by
    153.7 @ 37hz.

    refs: lilmaniac2 x 12, IonSQL, FRITO x2, aaron7114, lax916, ibanender,, mark potts x3, blaze135, SPLchoice, j baby15, lmllopez, 2000gator,johnnybusa, mr bojangles, r sosa, little thumper, hazardous0388, Jason19, SundownAudioNY, jblandford x4, malic, boomin SPL, audioxtremes, jk32sho, revrider01, beerdrnkr, teamsubgopoofx10, amaduece, yeah toast (big transaction and met in person)...

  12. #42
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is online now ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    also.. just for everyone's eyes as i'm immature:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLow
    awaiting refund.

    his response:

    "lol i cant believe how childish and immature you were about this,just throwing it out on open forum after not getting a response after 2 hours. .but its all good. .you will have your money soon i promise sweetheart"


    he called me sweetheart. <3




  13. #43
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1374 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    ca.com ..... gets **** done.




  14. #44
    98HOEONSIXEZ's Avatar
    98HOEONSIXEZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greenville,Ms
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpimp View Post
    im sure the numbers that 30,000 dollar install is doing, my 5000 dollar install did plus some.
    compare apples to apples,not apples to oranges buddy. .and what does numbers matter?as long as i like it thats all that matters right?
    kthnx




  15. #45
    98HOEONSIXEZ's Avatar
    98HOEONSIXEZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greenville,Ms
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLow View Post
    also.. just for everyone's eyes as i'm immature:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLow
    awaiting refund.

    his response:

    "lol i cant believe how childish and immature you were about this,just throwing it out on open forum after not getting a response after 2 hours. .but its all good. .you will have your money soon i promise sweetheart"


    he called me sweetheart. <3

    only because you called me BOO. ..I figured you might like that lol




Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum