Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 132

Reload Thread: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

  1. #106
    forbidden's Avatar
    forbidden is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    CFB Comox, BC, Canada
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Yo, idiot stick JoeSmith502, 7 pages of people labelling you a scammer, are you going to man up and do the right thing and salvage your reputation (if you can) or leaving a person high and dry whilst stealing his money?

    I am still waiting to hear how a tinsel lead can break in transit with no damage to the sub or the shipping container. Perhaps the tinsel gnomes were in the box when you packed it?



    Yeah, whatever




  2. #107
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    No matter what the outcome is,Joe will continue to sell and some idiots will continue buying from him.



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

  3. #108
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    No matter what the outcome is,Joe will continue to sell and some idiots will continue buying from him.
    Pretty much




  4. #109
    mihklo's Avatar
    mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    CHARLESTON, SC
    Posts
    1,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    Some of the stuff in here is kind of funny. I can't believe people are actually defending the seller. To say that the buyer should just solder it because it's cheaper than paying for shipping back is ridiculous. The seller should pay for the shipping back because he sold an item that wasn't as he described it. It's not the buyers fault at all. If he wants to solder it he has that choice but he doesn't have to. And then there's the fact that he wouldn't even call UPS since he claims when he sent it it was in mint condition. Well if that was truly the case he needs to call UPS and work it out with them. If you advertise something as mint condition and it doesn't arrive in mint condition then it is the sellers job to fix it not the buyers. As stated before he paid for a mint condition sub. Not a broken sub and $10 to go buy a solder gun, solder and to fix it himself. And the fact that people are defending him shows you why there's so much scamming on this site. People don't even realize when they are scamming people lol

    This all but hits the nail on the head.



    REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

  5. #110
    slim2fattycake's Avatar
    slim2fattycake is offline rolling right along



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the Stars
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Are you going through paypal to get your money back? I would open a dispute and get my full money back. Let the seller deal with UPS if it was really UPS's fault just like he let you deal with it.

    To think, I was going to sell to the seller my BTL. Maybe, I'll give him an SSD in a box and tell him its a BTL and then not give him his money back.



    SPL-Lab REP

    Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

  6. #111
    Enellz's Avatar
    Enellz is offline The Triple O.G.



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    This thread is burning with tension



    2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER
    AKA The Batmobile

    Pioneer 6000UB
    Sundown SAZ-3000D
    (2) Audio Q HDC3's
    Kinetik 2400
    40' of 1/0 Gauge
    A 38 HZ Box
    KICK ***!

  7. #112
    Bender.'s Avatar
    Bender. is offline The Original Offender



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by team3d View Post
    You don't have to see them or know them. You are saying he is stupid for not soldering when he doesn't know how and you should really look at it through his eyes. He is new here and buys something that doesn't come to him as it was stated.
    he has been here since 06

    Quote Originally Posted by taintedplay View Post
    im not reading through all of this, but...if it looks burnt, it could have snapped in the past, he resoldered it, and it rebroke in transit (since you said that happens)
    but it doesnt happen

    Quote Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
    Hey Gender-Bender, Ive got a "mint" sub for you to buy. Would you?
    can you read? apparently not...and no i dont want your piece of **** i only buy from reputeable people not some jack *** have no idea who he is



    Refs: kmanian---00stang49660---delvryboy---jv032889---koolwhipman---boom24---oldschoolboomer---spy---eric-holmes---blue200sx---snoopysnooper---SundownAudioNY---

  8. #113
    bigbangtheory's Avatar
    bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Venus or Mars, just depends.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    27,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Jesus this **** is ridiculous!

    I am with Kyle on this one.



    Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

    BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

  9. #114
    mike lawry's Avatar
    mike lawry is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by slim2fattycake View Post
    Are you going through paypal to get your money back? I would open a dispute and get my full money back. Let the seller deal with UPS if it was really UPS's fault just like he let you deal with it.

    To think, I was going to sell to the seller my BTL. Maybe, I'll give him an SSD in a box and tell him its a BTL and then not give him his money back.
    Paypal sent me this:Status
    We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

    What happens next

    We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.



    my refs gundecker, dkguitarist ,sslacker,redeldog1,massiveaudiocw,aaronmiller,ax6 00,crx11.
    ebay id:503soldier 100% feedback

    Do Not Buy From JoeSmith502 Horrible Seller.

  10. #115
    JoeSmith502's Avatar
    JoeSmith502 is offline Beware of Dog!



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    All you mother ****ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna **** your mothers while you watch and cry like little *****es. Once we get to Oregon and find those sub bashing ****s who are making me look like ****, we're gonna make 'em eat our ****, then **** out our ****, then eat their **** which is made up of our **** that we made 'em eat. Then all you mother****s are next. Love, Joe from Louisville, KY (I always thought that was funny as **** and have been waiting along time to use it!)

    Ok, once again let me explain this to you people. I sold this person TWO 12" XXX subs that were in mint condition when they left my possesion. How is it my fault that one arrived damaged and one didn't. If the tinsel was broke when I had it I would have just soldered it and that would have been the end of it.

    As far as the damaged sub goes he also PMed me that it had a whole in the surround which he conveniently forgot to mention in this thread. I have pictures of all 5 of my XXXs and not one of them had any kind of damage to the cone or surround. So maybe, just maybe, it was damaged in shipping!

    I have been on this site for a long time and have never had any problems with any products I have sold to anyone. Why would I start now? It's not in my nature to screw someone over. And as far as getting shot goes, how is that a blemish on my character. Anyone of you could be getting car jacked and try and fight back and get shot. Most of you *****es would just give up your ****. I'd rather be shot and have my car than run and be a *****.

    Now, I am going to say this one more time and I am done with this thread and everyone in it (who's against me, thanks for sticking up for me some of you guys.) THE SUB WAS MINT WHEN IT LEFT HERE, THEREFOR I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPMENT OR AFTER IT HAD ARRIVED!

    By the way, I have a new for sale thread with lots of wire, accessories, bass knobs, remotes, a dvd player, a volt meter and some more cool stuff. Check it out and buy something and let me prove to you I'm no punk. Here is the link:

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398698

    Oh and I'm looking for an Audio Control Epic 160 if anyone has one.

    Thanks everyone! Joe



    My Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338915

    References: hazardous0388, GroundPound4200, RC10Mike, BonesNinja, Bones22, PsychoTheRapist, Vitveet, DisturbedKlownz, DD_Dave, havieri23, DavidTemple, Caligirl2k, Tyler_ofSpain, Spy, Dropped_Mazda, TeamPSI, Mobeious & Many, Many More..

    1991 Cadillac Deville Build Log:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319053
    Install includes RE, DD, US Amps, Second Skin, Alpine, ect.

  11. #116
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith502 View Post
    All you mother ****ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna **** your mothers while you watch and cry like little *****es. Once we get to Oregon and find those sub bashing ****s who are making me look like ****, we're gonna make 'em eat our ****, then **** out our ****, then eat their **** which is made up of our **** that we made 'em eat. Then all you mother****s are next. Love, Joe from Louisville, KY (I always thought that was funny as **** and have been waiting along time to use it!)

    Ok, once again let me explain this to you people. I sold this person TWO 12" XXX subs that were in mint condition when they left my possesion. How is it my fault that one arrived damaged and one didn't. If the tinsel was broke when I had it I would have just soldered it and that would have been the end of it.

    As far as the damaged sub goes he also PMed me that it had a whole in the surround which he conveniently forgot to mention in this thread. I have pictures of all 5 of my XXXs and not one of them had any kind of damage to the cone or surround. So maybe, just maybe, it was damaged in shipping!

    I have been on this site for a long time and have never had any problems with any products I have sold to anyone. Why would I start now? It's not in my nature to screw someone over. And as far as getting shot goes, how is that a blemish on my character. Anyone of you could be getting car jacked and try and fight back and get shot. Most of you *****es would just give up your ****. I'd rather be shot and have my car than run and be a *****.

    Now, I am going to say this one more time and I am done with this thread and everyone in it (who's against me, thanks for sticking up for me some of you guys.) THE SUB WAS MINT WHEN IT LEFT HERE, THEREFOR I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPMENT OR AFTER IT HAD ARRIVED!

    By the way, I have a new for sale thread with lots of wire, accessories, bass knobs, remotes, a dvd player, a volt meter and some more cool stuff. Check it out and buy something and let me prove to you I'm no punk. Here is the link:

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398698

    Oh and I'm looking for an Audio Control Epic 160 if anyone has one.

    Thanks everyone! Joe
    if it was indeed the shipping companies fault, the seller is responsible for contacting them about the damage.




  12. #117
    mike lawry's Avatar
    mike lawry is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by taintedplay View Post
    im not reading through all of this, but...if it looks burnt, it could have snapped in the past, he resoldered it, and it rebroke in transit (since you said that happens)
    After looking at the sub and the rest of the tinsels I agree with you that it looks burnt were it snapped and possibley snapped in the past. Theres absolutley no slack in the tinsel thats snapped. All the rest of the tinsels have slack in them.i wish i could get some better pics.its almost like it had been soldered before.I believe 1000% that he sent it snapped like that.im gonna try to get some better pics.



    my refs gundecker, dkguitarist ,sslacker,redeldog1,massiveaudiocw,aaronmiller,ax6 00,crx11.
    ebay id:503soldier 100% feedback

    Do Not Buy From JoeSmith502 Horrible Seller.

  13. #118
    mike lawry's Avatar
    mike lawry is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    There is in fact a small hole in surround. It doesnt go all the way through so i didnt think it was a big deal. theres scratches all on the magnet as well but i also didnt think it was a big deal.now tinsel snappage is a big deal.give me a few minutes ill post pics of the subs from diffrent angles.



    my refs gundecker, dkguitarist ,sslacker,redeldog1,massiveaudiocw,aaronmiller,ax6 00,crx11.
    ebay id:503soldier 100% feedback

    Do Not Buy From JoeSmith502 Horrible Seller.

  14. #119
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    In all honesty and no bs, I did have a good transaction with joe on a Stinger battery. I've had zero issues with it and he was no bs about the sale.




  15. #120
    JoeSmith502's Avatar
    JoeSmith502 is offline Beware of Dog!



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by mike lawry View Post
    Paypal sent me this:Status
    We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

    What happens next

    We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.
    Exactly.. If Mike Lawry would have explained to me that the tinsel was broken and acted like a gentleman instead of an ******* slandering my good name all over this forum (and it was a good name, never a negative word about me) then we could have resolved the matter professionally. But since he wants to be a and post all our business on this forum you know what he's getting from me? Jack ****! I even recend my offer to send him $10 for the soldering gun. So as far as I'm concerned solder it, send it for a recone, buy another one, I no longer care..



    My Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338915

    References: hazardous0388, GroundPound4200, RC10Mike, BonesNinja, Bones22, PsychoTheRapist, Vitveet, DisturbedKlownz, DD_Dave, havieri23, DavidTemple, Caligirl2k, Tyler_ofSpain, Spy, Dropped_Mazda, TeamPSI, Mobeious & Many, Many More..

    1991 Cadillac Deville Build Log:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319053
    Install includes RE, DD, US Amps, Second Skin, Alpine, ect.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum