Reload Thread: splnut150....SCAMMER

Amber00Dak is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: splnut150....SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by 919motoring View Post
    Actually he is a SCUMBAG SCAMMER!!!! Paypal has $1400 of my money from a transaction w/ him. No some of the guys around town are telling me he is selling that stuff on the street and he ****ed up a DD2515 that he bought from me and is now telling DD that he doesn't want to deal with me on the matter just them. If anybody has an Email address or a phone number PM me with it
    I now have $260 held up with paypal now because of him. As far as his info goes, PM me if you really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by 919motoring View Post
    Amber00Dark was that payment for the MTX1501D?? He's trying to sell that on the street too
    Yep, that would be the one. fukkin loser
    Last edited by Amber00Dak; 01-21-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: scammer decided to be a man and paid me back

Refs: CRXBMPN

splnut150 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and to answer all the question forthe 260 imnot out to scamm any one paypal has locked my money up due to an itemthat i sold on ebay for almost 2000 dollard and because the *** hole that receved it will not get back with them they will not release it and when u sent me that 260 they held it to and if i have to i can send pics of the log where they have releaed the money and turned around an held it again the next daay for so stupid bull **** i do appologize for the late response but have been working out of town ahave ad no internet or computer with me but i can grante as soon as paypal clears this up in the acount u will get ur money i cant do any thing until then because paypal has also ****ed my bank account by trying to refund ur money so im going to see a lawyer to ee if i can get them to pay for all there stupd **** ups and as far as 919 motoring goes i wuld rather deal with dd directly atleast i wouldent have to wait for them to do some thing a bout my subpaid 600 for thm had to wait 3 weeks to get them and as son as i put them in one ****ed up thats been a mounth ago so i called dd tosee what i could get done a bout it and 2 days later ihere it finally fixed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by splnut150 View Post
    and to answer all the question forthe 260 imnot out to scamm any one paypal has locked my money up due to an itemthat i sold on ebay for almost 2000 dollard and because the *** hole that receved it will not get back with them they will not release it and when u sent me that 260 they held it to and if i have to i can send pics of the log where they have releaed the money and turned around an held it again the next daay for so stupid bull **** i do appologize for the late response but have been working out of town ahave ad no internet or computer with me but i can grante as soon as paypal clears this up in the acount u will get ur money i cant do any thing until then because paypal has also ****ed my bank account by trying to refund ur money so im going to see a lawyer to ee if i can get them to pay for all there stupd **** ups and as far as 919 motoring goes i wuld rather deal with dd directly atleast i wouldent have to wait for them to do some thing a bout my subpaid 600 for thm had to wait 3 weeks to get them and as son as i put them in one ****ed up thats been a mounth ago so i called dd tosee what i could get done a bout it and 2 days later ihere it finally fixed
    Yea, and I was only out to help fund your crack problem......the $260 for the amp was just a cover-up.

Get real. I have been on the phone with PayPal a few times and know exactly what is going on. They have no hold on your funds, thats bull. You make like the $260 is floating in PayPal until they want to let it go.....sorry man, but they already confirmed that the funds had been recieved and withdrawn. If the money was held by them, I would have gotten it back by now due to the fact that the rusult of the dispute was in my favor.

Dont blame PayPal for fcuking up your bank account, blame yourself for trying to screw with people and getting caught. You owe money and theyre trying to return that money to its rightful owner(s).

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That was a hard read!!

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    That was a hard read!!
    Actually, it was easier to read than the PM he just sent me. Hes threatening to file a suit against me for slander because of all this.

splnut150 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and if i did so everyone my paypal account u would feel like a ****ing *** i can prove that i have nevered transfered any money out of this account to any other account unless it as to purchess a product from some one else all lagit well i just got off the phone with paypal an they have rfunded ur money because it was there mistake i have been onthere for an 1:30 min to get this cleared up i do appologize for all the head ace that this may have caused u but like i said i ant out to scamm no one

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and if i did so everyone my paypal account u would feel like a ****ing *** i can prove that i have nevered transfered any money out of this account to any other account unless it as to purchess a product from some one else all lagit well i just got off the phone with paypal an they have rfunded ur money because it was there mistake i have been onthere for an 1:30 min to get this cleared up i do appologize for all the head ace that this may have caused u but like i said i ant out to scamm no one
    honestly man.....you need to proof read, badly.

anyway, he did get the money back to me finally. id like to believe his stories, but i really dont think id have the money if i hadnt escalated this situation through paypal.

lock this thread

mrflipside is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

mike you need to give shaun his money or ante up on the products
    Last edited by mrflipside; 01-21-2009 at 04:59 PM.

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also think you should give him back his stuff till you can pay for it....That would be the honest thing to do, but somehow I dont see you bringing him his stuff

bball09124 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think splnut needs to learn to type in sentences.

bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551
    traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator
    sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

I VIK I is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
    I think splnut needs to learn to type in sentences.
    +1
    Splnut, You Fail.

HyPnAwTiKpImP is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

REF:
    SOLD....ssackett/kovemaster559/tc3k101/plyer3/sctattooer/jco1385/FASTIMES
    BOUGHT...PWNED/photocrazy8/GabeC/iDesignBoxes/WALKS UP/the dudeX2/mazzasec/Woofercooker/mobsters211/livinloud89/csufman/ pitbull12887/
    TRADE...tc3k101/exxdine/sixfootman2005x2

Leave Feedback Here
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335924

Deck:Pioneer 690UB W/ 250GB Maxtor HD format to FAT 32 W/600++ Albums and a 400Watt DC Converter
    Front:infinity Kappa 4X6
    Sub Amp :RF4000.1
    Sub:18 inch Atomic APXX CF Dust Cap (Thx To Mike Woofercooker)
    Box:6.0CF Tune to 35hz (Made By Fastime)

vandiar2 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

EDIT
    reading>me

Pioneer p6000ub
    Pioneer 6 3/4 TS-A1782R
    Pioneer 6x8 TS-A6881R
    Kenwood KAC-646
    Sundown SAZ-1500
    2 12" kicker CVX
    BIG 3 complete
    Batcap 2000

Cool kids on ca.com listen to SQ tracks at low levels to hear for things like warmth and brightness.

Forrest Gump is offline Stupid is as stupid does

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fail

18" Incriminator Audio Death Row 6 cubes @ 34hz
    Diamond Audio D6 1500.1

If you believe you're stupid then you're stupid. You start gravitating to all things stupid . And stupid **** follows you where ever you go. You are surrounded by stupid because you chose to be that way. Someone told you you were stupid so you believed that. And the demons in hell accomadated you and set out to make all things stupid happen for you.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that SPLnut really needs to learn first the English language and then how type in sentences. **** was like pulling the rest of my hair out.

I honestly don't know how this got resolved on his end. Maybe he talks better than he types?

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast