Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Reload Thread: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
    I agree. I'm glad this thread was made so people can be more informed on who they're dealing with.

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
    To quote Turd....

Well put, nothing more to say.

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.

Well put right??? That's what I thought.

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.

So you're implying that it's okay to scam and murder just as long you somehow make up for it in the long-run, because people change, right? You must be christian. No wonder your logic is flawed. Go away and sit on a rusty blunt knife.

Edit: and I do believe that people can change their opinions, because we all have to make a choice on what is right, wrong, etc. Obviously, Stevey chose to make the decision to scam, and is able to make that decision again if he is allowed to sell here in the future.

Also, don't ever assume you're smarter than anyone else, because it makes you look like a fool.

Well?
    Last edited by PsychoTheRapist; 09-20-2008 at 06:12 PM.

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will.
    I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
    Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
    The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
    Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
    Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.'

If only it were true.

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tell ya what....

Ill agree with you, however, everyone has the right to know who they are dealing with and can make their own decisions.

Furthermore, you cant sell here when you have an open dispute.

Unless buddylee says he has been compensated, that transaction is still in dispute.
    Last edited by tapout; 09-20-2008 at 07:15 PM.

patrick1202 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

once you take it up the butt you are always gay

hu:pioneer 5900ib
    frontstage:phoenix gold rsd's
    substage: 1 15" Fi ssd with flatwind coil
    amp:Memphis m-class 1100d
    mid&high amp:alpine

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.

And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes
    You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74

Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.
    english please.....

patrick1202 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it also goes in the direction of always done good never could be a scammer idea.
    some people think because someone has NO bad refs and tons of good refs someone can't scam someone.
    had it happen to me.

hu:pioneer 5900ib
    frontstage:phoenix gold rsd's
    substage: 1 15" Fi ssd with flatwind coil
    amp:Memphis m-class 1100d
    mid&high amp:alpine

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ECS23 View Post
    english please.....
    look clown,I'm not kovemaster.If you don't understand what I said then you are stupid

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

look clown,I'm not kovemaster.If you don't understand what I said then you are stupid
    your starting to look like him

kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kovemaster559 View Post
    Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ECS23 View Post
    your starting to look like him
    You mean you're

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast