Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 137

Reload Thread: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

  1. #106
    BobbyDD's Avatar
    BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

    Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
    I agree. I'm glad this thread was made so people can be more informed on who they're dealing with.







  2. #107
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

    Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
    To quote Turd....

    Well put, nothing more to say.




  3. #108
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

    Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
    Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.

    Well put right??? That's what I thought.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  4. #109
    PsychoTheRapist's Avatar
    PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Evil Empire
    Posts
    5,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.

    Well put right??? That's what I thought.
    So you're implying that it's okay to scam and murder just as long you somehow make up for it in the long-run, because people change, right? You must be christian. No wonder your logic is flawed. Go away and sit on a rusty blunt knife.

    Edit: and I do believe that people can change their opinions, because we all have to make a choice on what is right, wrong, etc. Obviously, Stevey chose to make the decision to scam, and is able to make that decision again if he is allowed to sell here in the future.

    Also, don't ever assume you're smarter than anyone else, because it makes you look like a fool.

    Well?
    Last edited by PsychoTheRapist; 09-20-2008 at 06:12 PM.



    References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,





  5. #110
    PsychoTheRapist's Avatar
    PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Evil Empire
    Posts
    5,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    'Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will.
    I sure could use a vacation from this

    Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
    Freaks

    Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
    The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
    Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
    Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.'


    If only it were true.



    References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,





  6. #111
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.

    Well put right??? That's what I thought.
    Tell ya what....

    Ill agree with you, however, everyone has the right to know who they are dealing with and can make their own decisions.

    Furthermore, you cant sell here when you have an open dispute.

    Unless buddylee says he has been compensated, that transaction is still in dispute.
    Last edited by tapout; 09-20-2008 at 07:15 PM.




  7. #112
    patrick1202's Avatar
    patrick1202 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    gallatin,TN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    once you take it up the butt you are always gay



    hu:pioneer 5900ib
    frontstage:phoenix gold rsd's
    substage: 1 15" Fi ssd with flatwind coil
    amp:Memphis m-class 1100d
    mid&high amp:alpine

    Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

  8. #113
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.

    And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

    Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes
    You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

  9. #114
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.
    english please.....




  10. #115
    patrick1202's Avatar
    patrick1202 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    gallatin,TN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    it also goes in the direction of always done good never could be a scammer idea.
    some people think because someone has NO bad refs and tons of good refs someone can't scam someone.
    had it happen to me.



    hu:pioneer 5900ib
    frontstage:phoenix gold rsd's
    substage: 1 15" Fi ssd with flatwind coil
    amp:Memphis m-class 1100d
    mid&high amp:alpine

    Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

  11. #116
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ECS23 View Post
    english please.....
    look clown,I'm not kovemaster.If you don't understand what I said then you are stupid



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

  12. #117
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    look clown,I'm not kovemaster.If you don't understand what I said then you are stupid
    your starting to look like him




  13. #118
    kovemaster559's Avatar
    kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FRESNO ,CA
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    look clown,I'm not kovemaster.If you don't understand what I said then you are stupid
    Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.



    MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS


  14. #119
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kovemaster559 View Post
    Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.




  15. #120
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ECS23 View Post
    your starting to look like him
    You mean you're



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum