Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 137

Reload Thread: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    lmao wow.



    Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,




  2. #92
    SPY's Avatar
    SPY
    SPY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Wow, I really hope you guys are wrong or else I'm getting a box of bricks on Wednesday.




  3. #93
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SPY View Post
    Wow, I really hope you guys are wrong or else I'm getting a box of bricks on Wednesday.
    well, its works out most of the time. But when it goes bad he just blames the buyer and says F U




  4. #94
    WALKS UP's Avatar
    WALKS UP is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Lol i blame the buyer wtf? what is all this based off? anyways SPY ur sub will be there weds i showed u pic of packaging..




  5. #95
    SPY's Avatar
    SPY
    SPY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WALKS UP View Post
    Lol i blame the buyer wtf? what is all this based off? anyways SPY ur sub will be there weds i showed u pic of packaging..
    Yea, so far it's been a great transaction and you have done everything you said you would, and the pic of packaging that I didn't even ask for.




  6. #96
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Why do idiots(you know who you are)always chime in with

    My transaction went smooth yada yada yada

    Who gives a fucc if YOUR transaction went smooth

    That **** does not matter

    Many scammers have good transactions to set the big scam up



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

  7. #97
    WALKS UP's Avatar
    WALKS UP is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Lol.. no one even got scammed so wtf are you talking about?




  8. #98
    SPY's Avatar
    SPY
    SPY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Why do idiots(you know who you are)always chime in with

    My transaction went smooth yada yada yada

    Who gives a fucc if YOUR transaction went smooth

    That **** does not matter

    Many scammers have good transactions to set the big scam up
    Trust me my deal with him was for a little more than the $40 this guy spent. If he was setting up for the big scam this would have probably been it.




  9. #99
    StateProp486's Avatar
    StateProp486 is offline Gimme that Cash Flow

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    recently recieved this from another memeber on here....who dealt wit this bish WALKS UP is still dirty along wit his partner in crime.

    Hey,

    I was recently involved in a 3 way deal with WALKS UP and TC3K101.

    I sold a sub to WALKS UP, which was to be shipped to TC3k, and TC3K was going to give WALKS UP a head unit in return.

    I did not know at the time WALKS UP was a scammer.

    TC3K and WALKS UP got into an argument (after the cord he sent you, ironically), and WALKS UP threatened to,

    1. Ask me for a refund, so TC3K wouldn't get the sub
    2. Allow me to ship to TC3K, then turn around and file a claim on me
    3. Tell me to ship the sub to him, so he could have both the sub and the head unit

    WALKS UP is a scandalous guy, do not trust him.

    Good luck.



    Setup:
    7" Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DD
    CDT Audio 6.5" CL-62Pro
    Alpine SPR-69C 6x9s (rear)
    09 RD Alpha 15" in a 2.75ft^3 @ 34hz|SAZ1500D|Kicker ZX250.2
    refs: sold to: snow90,integra88, oxsign,bones22,tdiddy,FLiP024,rarmstrong,gville,ti gerf117
    traded with: Firebird 1991
    bought from: WALKS UP,delvryboy,vitveet,the dude,rollerdj,Cravingbass123,tv559,ssteele18

  10. #100
    SPY's Avatar
    SPY
    SPY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Well we will see, I have a tracking number and pics of it being packaged up so...




  11. #101
    StateProp486's Avatar
    StateProp486 is offline Gimme that Cash Flow

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SPY View Post
    Well we will see, I have a tracking number and pics of it being packaged up so...
    doesnt mean nething whats inside the package could be complete junk or damaged like what my friend received.....



    Setup:
    7" Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DD
    CDT Audio 6.5" CL-62Pro
    Alpine SPR-69C 6x9s (rear)
    09 RD Alpha 15" in a 2.75ft^3 @ 34hz|SAZ1500D|Kicker ZX250.2
    refs: sold to: snow90,integra88, oxsign,bones22,tdiddy,FLiP024,rarmstrong,gville,ti gerf117
    traded with: Firebird 1991
    bought from: WALKS UP,delvryboy,vitveet,the dude,rollerdj,Cravingbass123,tv559,ssteele18

  12. #102
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Why do idiots(you know who you are)always chime in with

    My transaction went smooth yada yada yada

    Who gives a fucc if YOUR transaction went smooth

    That **** does not matter

    Many scammers have good transactions to set the big scam up
    Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.

    And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

    Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  13. #103
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StateProp486 View Post
    recently recieved this from another memeber on here....who dealt wit this bish WALKS UP is still dirty along wit his partner in crime.

    Hey,

    I was recently involved in a 3 way deal with WALKS UP and TC3K101.

    I sold a sub to WALKS UP, which was to be shipped to TC3k, and TC3K was going to give WALKS UP a head unit in return.

    I did not know at the time WALKS UP was a scammer.

    TC3K and WALKS UP got into an argument (after the cord he sent you, ironically), and WALKS UP threatened to,

    1. Ask me for a refund, so TC3K wouldn't get the sub
    2. Allow me to ship to TC3K, then turn around and file a claim on me
    3. Tell me to ship the sub to him, so he could have both the sub and the head unit

    WALKS UP is a scandalous guy, do not trust him.

    Good luck.
    Proof of PM or convo or it's not valid and reliable. I know both these guys. THey're butt buddies so an argument won't tear them apart (Jk guys).

    I'm not stating it's true or false, I'm saying that you need proof to back it up. Just like you were so quick to accuse Walks Up as a scammer, when under his username there are nothing but smooth transactions, you make a thread and don't even talk to the guy first? Man, I'd hate to do business with you. You have HORRIBLE business etiquette. You ever think that going behind the seller's back and making them look bad has consequences? You fail at teh business Stick to P.E.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  14. #104
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.

    And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

    Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes
    well put. nothing more to say.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  15. #105
    PsychoTheRapist's Avatar
    PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Evil Empire
    Posts
    5,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

    Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!



    References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,





Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum