Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

Well, apparently the link DJ Nitrous 427 posted to the thread on Term Pro I had (http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bi...;f=40;t=023363) is no longer available.

I have created a new thread here. Hopefully it does not get deleted. http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bi.../38/28467.html

I don't see why the other one got deleted in the first place, just doesn't make sense to me.

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, the guy is pathetic. I'm giving this guy a little bit more time (as if I havent already) before I spread S word on his *** on every single forum I find him on and really screw him over.

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He seemed shady to me since the first time I changed words with him

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I talked to him in the very beginning all was good, both on AIM and over the phone. We sent our amps out at the same time and provided each other with tracking numbers and it was going real smooth. I don't know what happened after that and since his profile says EVERYTHING SOLD I don't see why he wouldn't have the money. Shoot, if he saved a quarter a day, he would have had money to pay me and still have plenty of leftover change.

RnK1026 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    yeah... cuz i know a lot of 40 year old women that say "OUT" at the end of a "conversation"

Some Peoples Kids....

tooloud4tv is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Look man if ur going to tell the story at least tell the whole story! first off if it wasnt for your ******* mistake you would have been had your money. you even admitted over the phone that you lost the **** allen screw inside the amp. so i mean WTF kinda business is that if you know u lost an GD allen screw inside the ****ing amp you didnt have enough decency to tell me that until after the fact the **** thing blew up on me? i mean you can come on here or all the other fourms trying to make me look bad or what ever i d g a f. i have 4 guys on this Fourm alone who has seen the amp in PERSON, and seen what happend, i even took pictures myself. what i dont understand is u act like im an BAD person/scammer when i gave u an GD near brand new kicker 2500.1 for an xxx6500 that didnt last me 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! so how u thought i felt i traded u an **** near new amp and i didnt even get to play the soundstream for 2 full days because of an ******* mistake u made? even tho i knew it was your fault not once did i come on the threads and bash you, which i really could have, cause u admitted that u couldnt find the allen screw inside the amp, yet instill you didnt let me know about it? i mean WTF kinda business is that. im going to tell you just like this and im threw with it. just like i told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now? it was nobodys business on here wether i had an job or not so you didnt have to go blabing your ****ing mouth. i tried to be nice about the situation, considering the fact i got ****ed in the deal. wtf i look like paying that **** reapair bill which was 140$ and you an 100$ FOR YOUR MISTAKE! if it was my mistake then id man up and send you the money but this is total BS. so go on from fourm to fourm doggin me or whatever just make sure u tell the whole **** story when u do. it doesnt matter to me i got plenty of refs who know i am an good guy. hell if i was such an bad guy you think i would have sent u my **** kicker amp?

Had some problems but working them out donpisto is an grate guy for working with me still!

tooloud4tv is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Wow, the guy is pathetic. I'm giving this guy a little bit more time (as if I havent already) before I spread S word on his *** on every single forum I find him on and really screw him over.
    like i just said DO what you have to do and hell id even help you with it!

Had some problems but working them out donpisto is an grate guy for working with me still!

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well thats pretty ******.

crunktimes . com/ct

RnK1026 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tooloud4tv View Post
    Look man if ur going to tell the story at least tell the whole story! first off if it wasnt for your ******* mistake you would have been had your money. you even admitted over the phone that you lost the **** allen screw inside the amp. so i mean WTF kinda business is that if you know u lost an GD allen screw inside the ****ing amp you didnt have enough decency to tell me that until after the fact the **** thing blew up on me? i mean you can come on here or all the other fourms trying to make me look bad or what ever i d g a f. i have 4 guys on this Fourm alone who has seen the amp in PERSON, and seen what happend, i even took pictures myself. what i dont understand is u act like im an BAD person/scammer when i gave u an GD near brand new kicker 2500.1 for an xxx6500 that didnt last me 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! so how u thought i felt i traded u an **** near new amp and i didnt even get to play the soundstream for 2 full days because of an ******* mistake u made? even tho i knew it was your fault not once did i come on the threads and bash you, which i really could have, cause u admitted that u couldnt find the allen screw inside the amp, yet instill you didnt let me know about it? i mean WTF kinda business is that. im going to tell you just like this and im threw with it. just like i told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now? it was nobodys business on here wether i had an job or not so you didnt have to go blabing your ****ing mouth. i tried to be nice about the situation, considering the fact i got ****ed in the deal. wtf i look like paying that **** reapair bill which was 140$ and you an 100$ FOR YOUR MISTAKE! if it was my mistake then id man up and send you the money but this is total BS. so go on from fourm to fourm doggin me or whatever just make sure u tell the whole **** story when u do. it doesnt matter to me i got plenty of refs who know i am an good guy. hell if i was such an bad guy you think i would have sent u my **** kicker amp?

WOW!, theres another side of the story

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tooloud4tv View Post
    Break this down into paragraphs next time, and please, why dont you read the entire thread before you post.

I did tell you over the phone "I may have left the allen screw in there" because I couldn't find it. And here, from post #33:

Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    That's what he mentioned and I was the previous owner. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but I ended up finding that screw in my backseat. In addition, we were supposed to split shipping and I even covered for part of his shipping. And on top of this, it was actually more money he was throwing in, I can't remember how much, maybe it was around 150 or so, but I even lowered that. I traded him a xxx 6500 for a kx 2500.1 plus around 150, thats a heck of a deal for him. Anyways, he agreed to the terms and to pay me the $100, doesn't matter even if there was a screw, because he said he would pay me the $100 AFTER the incident.

So you can see, I did find it. And tell me, why would the amp work for 2 days and then blow? It would have happened instantly if anything. Maybe YOU left something in there and wanted to put the blame on me. Like I said, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

The point is, when you received the amp, it was working, correct? If you messed up on installing or left something in there, how is that my fault?

And why is it that you don't respond to me? I leave you several messages, you never get back. Then you give me a crappy excuse on AIM saying "this is travis' mother". Why don't you grow up and man up.

Also, you said your kicker was near new? Don't give me that. We can bring dragnix into this conversation and he can tell you the condition. It scratches on the amp, so it was not even being in near new condition. The XXX 6500 costs more than the KX 2500.1 as well, you got a real good deal, and you know it. I also covered for part of YOUR shipping, about $10 - 15 worth from what I remember. I find it odd that an amp that I shipped, which is heavier and bigger than yours costs more to ship when going to the same location, plus I put quite a bit of insurance on it as I do with ALL my shipments to ANYONE.

Besides that, ever AFTER this all happened, you agreed to pay me the $100, so why haven't you? You only paid me $40, I'm still waiting on that $60 after OVER A YEAR.

You are clearly full of lies, trying to cover yourself. It doesn't matter what I mentioned about your job. I'm just stating that you were unemployed so I took that into consideration, what part of that seems like I was putting you down?

So now what, you are going to pay me after sticking to our deal? Are you backing out? Do you want me to label you a scammer? Because I have not, if you pay attention closely to what I have written.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, so what do we have here? Looks like the pictures of the KX 2500.1 that you sent me, which I never used. I immediately sold it to dragnix. Here are pictures of the so called "near new amp" you sent me.

Let's not forget there were more scratches on top of the amp, which can't really be seen in the pics. And also the plastic side pieces, where one of them was partially broken.

And you still try to tell me it was near new? Come on.

WALKS UP is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

tooloud is a pos, ihope he gets banned for admittin he owes donpisto the money but dont want to pay up now.. and i quote..

"told you on Termpro, you do whatever you have to do i d g a f! you coming on here putting my personal business on the net and you think im going to pay you now?"

kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ouch pisto does have the right of way just my 2 cent the amp worked upon delivery and after that the buyer / trader must hold up to his deal

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

WALKS UP is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've seen it happan plenty of times **** blows after 2-3days of using it but a deal is a deal. No one knows how long a amp/sub is going to last especially not knowing how he hooked it up. but now since its blown hes being a ***** and not wanting to pay the rest of the money, so basically scammed him for the remaining money.

kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If i say 2 loud for TV is wrong hes wrong. i am judge KOVE mother f u c k e r. i here by order 2 loudfortv to HOLD up to his deal and pay the remanding of the money($60 ) to MR. PISTO. case dismissed! plow

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast